Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Saundarya, Priyanka and Archana are the funniest trio in the house. Just a few days back I think around last weekend or the weekend before, Saundarya was soooo mad at Archana..she told Nimrit and all that she is a fool to walk right into a kulhadi.. she always stood by Archana and got backstabbed and humiliated etc etc etc...that time Pri and Archana were BFFs..a week later Saundarya is back with Archana and now Pri and Archana are fighting like crazy...🤪

MistyDawn thumbnail

Ramu is flirting with Srijita?!🤔

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Ramu is flirting with Srijita?!🤔

Game ky liye kuch bhi karey ga shiv

Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Saundarya, Priyanka and Archana are the funniest trio in the house. Just a few days back I think around last weekend or the weekend before, Saundarya was soooo mad at Archana..she told Nimrit and all that she is a fool to walk right into a kulhadi.. she always stood by Archana and got backstabbed and humiliated etc etc etc...that time Pri and Archana were BFFs..a week later Saundarya is back with Archana and now Pri and Archana are fighting like crazy...🤪

. What is going with these nutters? I can’t understand it to be honest.
MistyDawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Game ky liye kuch bhi karey ga shiv

Plays to the gallery all the time and then calls others fake..I found that ''I loveeee apka wo look Kabir Singh wala look..bindi and long hair..ayiii shapath'' was so cringy for some reason..I bet he loved Kabir Singh.. I have started disliking this guy so much..

Random but I liked when Kiara asked Stan if we would call Boba shembdi when they fight.. subtle but nice way to get the message across..

MistyDawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen

. What is going with these nutters? I can’t understand it to be honest.

It's Archana..she is the disrupter who cannot stay loyal with anyone for too long..maybe she thinks that if she does that she will look like the rest who play in group.. so she has to constantly switch between being friends and then being the harshest critique/enemy..

Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It's Archana..she is the disrupter who cannot stay loyal with anyone for too long..maybe she thinks that if she does that she will look like the rest who play in group.. so she has to constantly switch between being friends and then being the harshest critique/enemy..

. I would cut ties with her if I’m priyanka. I would rather loose than listen to her or have anything to do with her. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.
MistyDawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen

. I would cut ties with her if I’m priyanka. I would rather loose than listen to her or have anything to do with her. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

Its funny how human brain is so powerful..you said nails on chalkboard and I started imagining and eeeeshhhhh !!! 😆 yeah well... it's not the first time this is happening.. Both Priyanka and Saundarya keep getting into these ugly fights with Archana and then invariably go back to her..the only reason I can think of is game and its not only them, Archana also needs them even if she won't admit .. They need each other for the game and also their bitching sessions..what else do you do in the house all day when you don't have regular tasks?

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Archana, Priyanka and Soundarya fight among themselves taking turns to get footage. 😆

.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shaleen : ghar mein sab sy ziada overavting said bhai krty hain😆