Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Exactly.. Ankit to that hi pocket me.. kal Saundarya ko bhi bottle me utar liya.. ab wo captain bane na bane, she owes one to him.. M sure he's gonna try to sell some scheme to Vikas too , now that he has 50% chances of being next captain. 😆

sajjo raja ji captain soundarya ko hi bnwaega

Abdu nh aya toh

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Abb toh kuch acchey tasks aur evictions ho jaaye. Ghar pura bhara hua hain aur fights toh food items, aata, roti, vegan pe he ho rahi hain. Rivalary dekhne ko miley, friendship-loyalty dekhne ko miley. Kitane din kitchen fights he dekhenge.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Waise Sumbul can be really hilarious too - when least expected. Other day, when Archana and Priyanka ka jhagda chal raha tha - toh beech mein she goes re Priyanka - 'murat hi bana doh iski' 🤣 - dude her face at that point LMAO - her dry wit is the best thing about her - if only it made an appearance more frequently.

sumbul can do poker face comedy to good

Acha dete ha bhut

Set banarahi thi tak tak

Had me in splits 🤣

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

@bold...he has been in the comedy business for a long time...they make fun of Farah too that it is Sajid in girls clothes etc, these 2 siblings have very thick skin....which they developed over time being in the industry....

That's why he did the tatti comedy.

I was talking about Shalin not Sajid 😆

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Looks like the whitewash is complete...when DDT is accepting/forgiving Sajid

We were all talking about Shalin not Sajid 🤣

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shaleen is sure finalist.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Arey Pathan ki promotion ky lye srk aur deepika ayegy

Wo bhi humra raja sajjo ki tareefe karege

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

Waise Sumbul can be really hilarious too - when least expected. Other day, when Archana and Priyanka ka jhagda chal raha tha - toh beech mein she goes re Priyanka - 'murat hi bana doh iski' 🤣 - dude her face at that point LMAO - her dry wit is the best thing about her - if only it made an appearance more frequently.

I saw some of the Sumbul acting clips. She is amazing actress. I was very impressed with her performance.

Everyone talking of Sumbul losing image after coming to Biggboss and worried about her career after Biggboss . I say she will rock after Biggboss. She started working as child artist at the age of 9.

I found this where a I believe Sumbul is 11 years old.

https://youtu.be/3cCbPhL2Fyw

Edited by spicysagar - 1 years ago