Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Sajjo itna bada wala 🀬 hai🀣

Yesterday after Ankit came out of the library..he was telling him how he didn't like when he stopped him from putting eggs in Abdu's bag.. he goes ''mein tujhe hero banana chahta hu aur to ye sab kar raha hai''🀣

yehi gola diya hai isne ghar me sare ladko ko especially Shiv and Ankit - hero banaunga apni movie meπŸ˜†

Fekuchand kahi kaπŸ˜†

rajjo sajjo was too good yesterday
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Waise Sumbul can be really hilarious too - when least expected. Other day, when Archana and Priyanka ka jhagda chal raha tha - toh beech mein she goes re Priyanka - 'murat hi bana doh iski' 🀣 - dude her face at that point LMAO - her dry wit is the best thing about her - if only it made an appearance more frequently.

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yesterday after Ankit came out of the library..he was telling him how he didn't like when he stopped him from putting eggs in Abdu's bag.. he goes ''mein tujhe hero banana chahta hu aur to ye sab kar raha hai''🀣

yehi gola diya hai isne ghar me sare ladko ko especially Shiv and Ankit - hero banaunga apni movie meπŸ˜†

Fekuchand kahi kaπŸ˜†

Sajjo ke pass sabke liye kuch naa kuch scheme hain.πŸ˜† Sab skills hain product banane se lekar bechane tak ke.
Edited by saniya9919 - 1 years ago
s_t_a_r thumbnail
Expressionist (February 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fekuchand kahi kaπŸ˜†

sidhe kyo nahi bolta B grade comedian banaunga apni movie me

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saniya9919

Sajjo ke pass sabke liye kuch naa kuch scheme hain.πŸ˜† Sab skills hain product banane se lekar bechane tak ke.

Exactly.. Ankit to that hi pocket me.. kal Saundarya ko bhi bottle me utar liya.. ab wo captain bane na bane, she owes one to him.. M sure he's gonna try to sell some scheme to Vikas too , now that he has 50% chances of being next captain. πŸ˜†

SP2684 thumbnail

Word..I dunno if he has changed or not but whatever he is doing inside the house Im liking him..besides the fact that he's funny what I like about him is that he's very sporting.. Where others are extremely touchy, over sensitive, hold grudges over nominations etc, he takes everything in his stride with a smile on his face..I like that.

Yaar - I like that about him too - the lack of grudges and sporting attitude - but I also think it's rather unfair perception-wise. Yeh thodi si awaaz bhi unchi karle toh isko brickbats milte hain, and dusre (especially the women) itni badtameezi se isse baat karke saaf nikal lete hain.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Word..I dunno if he has changed or not but whatever he is doing inside the house Im liking him..besides the fact that he's funny what I like about him is that he's very sporting.. Where others are extremely touchy, over sensitive, hold grudges over nominations etc, he takes everything in his stride with a smile on his face..I like that.

@bold...he has been in the comedy business for a long time...they make fun of Farah too that it is Sajid in girls clothes etc, these 2 siblings have very thick skin....which they developed over time being in the industry....

That's why he did the tatti comedy.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Exactly.. Ankit to that hi pocket me.. kal Saundarya ko bhi bottle me utar liya.. ab wo captain bane na bane, she owes one to him.. M sure he's gonna try to sell some scheme to Vikas too , now that he has 50% chances of being next captain. πŸ˜†

Looks like the whitewash is complete...when DDT is accepting/forgiving Sajid

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

Yaar - I like that about him too - the lack of grudges and sporting attitude - but I also think it's rather unfair perception-wise. Yeh thodi si awaaz bhi unchi karle toh isko brickbats milte hain, and dusre (especially the women) itni badtameezi se isse baat karke saaf nikal lete hain.

Why only women? Shiv bhi to kitni bakwas karta hai.. and he gets away with it too.. Sha is a victim of perception no doubt.. pehle Sumbul matter me band baji .. now Tina has made it her life's mission to humiliate him all the time.. he should actually start taking a stand more firmly now, against people like Tina, Vikas etc..

SP2684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

@bold...he has been in the comedy business for a long time...they make fun of Farah too that it is Sajid in girls clothes etc, these 2 siblings have very thick skin....which they developed over time being in the industry....

That's why he did the tatti comedy.

Sha ki baat ho rahi thi, not Sajjo πŸ˜†