Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

I do too - feel bad for him sometimes, that is. I try to keep outside shit outside, otherwise I can't enjoy the show. And like you said - in the house, he's surprisingly been one of the least problematic - and definitely the most entertaining and a smart player to boot. I agree with the reasons of going back to Tina - but he's honestly more fun when he's subtly bajao-ing her rather than with her - so it's a shame.

Can't agree more

The way he trolled her after his fight with stan, that tissue paper wala dialogue πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

He got nominated the max number of times right? that day I heard him say this someone.. still gets saved..fans nahi hai to bacha kon raha hai ise?πŸ˜† Salman doesn't like him much..maybe I am wrong..I don't know how imp he is for the makers.. fir bhi bolta rehta hai-12 weeks ho gaye kisiko to nikalo.. isiko na nikal de 🀣

I was thinking the same the other day - very few of them are actually playing and even realise ke koi jaa hi nahi raha - yeh bada frustrate ho raha hain iss baat pe - I'm like mat bol re, tujhe hi dafa karenge sabse pehle πŸ˜†

Edited by SP2684 - 1 years ago
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

By putting aside his past, He seems a fine person. Maybe he has changed with time. He came here to clean his image and he successful did that.

We even after knowing his part, not able to dislike or hate him. Infact, we find him funny

Word..I dunno if he has changed or not but whatever he is doing inside the house Im liking him..besides the fact that he's funny what I like about him is that he's very sporting.. Where others are extremely touchy, over sensitive, hold grudges over nominations etc, he takes everything in his stride with a smile on his face..I like that.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Aisa nahi karte yaar iske saath - bechara aise bhi kaafi barbaad hain show mein - apni panuati bhi kyun lagaani isko πŸ˜†

Haan ji, AT toh stan ki banani chaiye. Cooker will post his gifs and beautiful pictures on his AT everyday 😳

NINALOGY thumbnail

Word..I dunno if he has changed or not but whatever he is doing inside the house Im liking him..besides the fact that he's funny what I like about him is that he's very sporting.. Where others are extremely touchy, over sensitive, hold grudges over nominations etc, he takes everything in his stride with a smile on his face..I like that.

Also only his fights are entertaining not annoying, he smiles sometimes while fighting.

MistyDawn thumbnail

I do too - feel bad for him sometimes, that is. I try to keep outside shit outside, otherwise I can't enjoy the show. And like you said - in the house, he's surprisingly been one of the least problematic - and definitely the most entertaining and a smart player to boot. I agree with the reasons of going back to Tina - but he's honestly more fun when he's subtly bajao-ing her rather than with her - so it's a shame.

I know..the problem with me is that I can't stand her taunts and taking pot shots at him all the time..she acts as if he some criminal, immoral person and she is the queen of morality.. Can't enjoy his bajanoing if I have to constantly hear her interject him..

MistyDawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

He is giving content, he is actually entertaining. Fans itny nhi hain but his family is well settled so maybe using many for voting.

Nhi isko na nikalein, he is providing comic relief πŸ˜‚

His parents are in Australia ?? he mentioned Australia when he was reading the letter.. waha ke votes to count nahi honge..right? I dunno..whatever it is.. he is the least negative person in the house right now..nice change to see someone make you laugh in that mad house..I wish he gets a positive audience feedback in some WKV

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I know..the problem with me is that I can't stand her taunts and taking pot shots at him all the time..she acts as if he some criminal, immoral person and she is the queen of morality.. Can't enjoy his bajanoing if I have to constantly hear her interject him..

Yeah it is frustrating how nasty she is to him - I just jhelo-fy it cos I know ke yeh kuch na kuch mazedaar pakka bolega πŸ˜†

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Wah wah sare agaye lion sha k line

Shuru m lion sha k liye hum ne khaye ha taunts

Tum. log n kiya kara bay barsati maindak fans🀣

Edited by Mai.NePyarKiya - 1 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Sumbul se phir jaly pare ha tina ki🀣