Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

Best was him saying (re Sumbul) after the papaji ka phone call revelation - "...and main iske saath hum hain bigg boss ke vaasi kar raha hoon" - full with dance moves LMAO 🀣

Other day goes to Tina - "kya dosti dosti suna rahi ho, tumhaari tange toot ti hain, main uthake leke jaa raha hoon, marr raha hoon, 🀬 hoon main" - again 🀣

Sach mein mast one-liners maarta hain yeh - expressions samet πŸ˜†

sometimes I feel bad for him.. he is universal ghanta and butt of jokes inside the house and also in DDT. I mean I laugh at him to kisiko kya bolu?πŸ˜† Now I have no idea how he is outside..but inside the house, he hasn't done anything that would make me dislike or hate him.. he seems like a smart player when it comes to tasks and playing the game.. he needs Tina to look good in comparison and to get sympathy maybe that's why he goes back to her but I wish he didn't have to..otherwise banda mast entertainer hai..

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Nah, hardly has any fans.

I have said this before, he deserves an AT just coz of his OTT expressions and dialogues par fir DDT ki panauti yaad aa jati hai

He'll probably end up getting evicted in a week of we create one πŸ˜†

Haina, Iski AT toh banti hai but last year phir chingu ky vishal ji ki yaad agayi πŸ˜’

MistyDawn thumbnail

Nah, hardly has any fans.

I have said this before, he deserves an AT just coz of his OTT expressions and dialogues par fir DDT ki panauti yaad aa jati hai

He'll probably end up getting evicted in a week of we create one πŸ˜†

He got nominated the max number of times right? that day I heard him say this someone.. still gets saved..fans nahi hai to bacha kon raha hai ise?πŸ˜† Salman doesn't like him much..maybe I am wrong..I don't know how imp he is for the makers.. fir bhi bolta rehta hai-12 weeks ho gaye kisiko to nikalo.. isiko na nikal de 🀣

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Best was him saying (re Sumbul) after the papaji ka phone call revelation - "...and main iske saath hum hain bigg boss ke vaasi kar raha hoon" - full with dance moves LMAO 🀣

Other day goes to Tina - "kya dosti dosti suna rahi ho, tumhaari tange toot ti hain, main uthake leke jaa raha hoon, marr raha hoon, 🀬 hoon main" - again 🀣

Sach mein mast one-liners maarta hain yeh - expressions samet πŸ˜†

That bb ky anthem wala epic tha πŸ˜‚

MistyDawn thumbnail

There's a lf convo where Vikas, Ankit and Shalin are having a discussion about the meaning of the term 'alpha-male' and how it's being misused and all.

Vikas and Ankit are going on about it when Shalin drops 'Mujhe lagta hai mai alpha male nahi hu, main omega hu' 🀣

🀣🀣becharaπŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

NINALOGY thumbnail

Dude the best was when he went all 'Sach mein wapas aa gayi hai kya, itni mehnat se toh nikala tha' on Tina's return🀣

I need this clip

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

sometimes I feel bad for him.. he is universal ghanta and butt of jokes inside the house and also in DDT. I mean I laugh at him to kisiko kya bolu?πŸ˜† Now I have no idea how he is outside..but inside the house, he hasn't done anything that would make me dislike or hate him.. he seems like a smart player when it comes to tasks and playing the game.. he needs Tina to look good in comparison and to get sympathy maybe that's why he goes back to her but I wish he didn't have to..otherwise banda mast entertainer hai..

By putting aside his past, He seems a fine person. Maybe he has changed with time. He came here to clean his image and he successful did that.

We even after knowing his part, not able to dislike or hate him. Infact, we find him funny

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I do too - feel bad for him sometimes, that is. I try to keep outside shit outside, otherwise I can't enjoy the show. And like you said - in the house, he's surprisingly been one of the least problematic - and definitely the most entertaining and a smart player to boot. I agree with the reasons of going back to Tina - but he's honestly more fun when he's subtly bajao-ing her rather than with her - so it's a shame.

NINALOGY thumbnail

He got nominated the max number of times right? that day I heard him say this someone.. still gets saved..fans nahi hai to bacha kon raha hai ise?πŸ˜† Salman doesn't like him much..maybe I am wrong..I don't know how imp he is for the makers.. fir bhi bolta rehta hai-12 weeks ho gaye kisiko to nikalo.. isiko na nikal de 🀣

He is giving content, he is actually entertaining. Fans itny nhi hain but his family is well settled so maybe using many for voting.

Nhi isko na nikalein, he is providing comic relief πŸ˜‚

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Haina, Iski AT toh banti hai but last year phir chingu ky vishal ji ki yaad agayi πŸ˜’

Aisa nahi karte yaar iske saath - bechara aise bhi kaafi barbaad hain show mein - apni panuati bhi kyun lagaani isko πŸ˜†