Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Argentina 🇦🇷 for the win.
It is Messi’s last FIFA World Cup Match on Sunday.
I want to see him lift the Trophy 🏆

But France 🇫🇷 is strong team. Returning champions. Possibility France may retain the Trophy 🏆

I am rooting for Argentina. 🥳

I like Argentina's game. Supporting Argentina.⭐️ Messi is star.❤️
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

Same behen same. Other day Priyanka and Archana ki bokwaas cheekham chilli mein iska expression - the way he was looking at Archana with this hilariously bemused look on his face - 🤣

Ankit ke one liners are hyped .. no one talks about his one liners.. they are so lit😆

That day when Archana was giving her atrangi nuskha to cure baldness "gadi ka jala hua carbon balo me lagao" some BS she was talking... Sha looks at her with his standard poker face, speechless, then looks at Bunty and goes " iske sath mene bedroom share kiya hai" 🤔

🤣

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SchwiftyRekt

Don’t tell me you like Nimmo then

It's hardly an either/or na - No, I don't like Nimmo. I find her rather irrelevant - though in this recent task she did manage to get her way. But when it comes to irritating me, Priyanka takes the honours hands down.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Ankit ke one liners are hyped .. no one talks about his one liners.. they are so lit😆

That day when Archana was giving her atrangi nuskha to cure baldness "gadi ka jala hua carbon balo me lagao" some BS she was talking... Sha looks at her with his standard poker face, speechless, then looks at Bunty and goes " iske sath mene bedroom share kiya hai" 🤔

🤣

Dude the best was when he went all 'Sach mein wapas aa gayi hai kya, itni mehnat se toh nikala tha' on Tina's return🤣

Edited by trouble_006 - 1 years ago
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Dude the best was was he went all 'Sach mein wapas aa gayi hai kya, itni mehnat se toh nikala tha' on Tina's return🤣

I wish there was a way to selectively mute Tina when these two are talking.. Tina ke chakkar me, I miss Sha's dialogues🤣 I skipped the entire comeback scene because I couldn't stand watching her smug face..and I knew she would grill Sha so I skipped it.. someone should make short clips of only Sha talking..iska FD nahi hai kya?😆

SP2684 thumbnail

🤣

Best was him saying (re Sumbul) after the papaji ka phone call revelation - "...and main iske saath hum hain bigg boss ke vaasi kar raha hoon" - full with dance moves LMAO 🤣

Other day goes to Tina - "kya dosti dosti suna rahi ho, tumhaari tange toot ti hain, main uthake leke jaa raha hoon, marr raha hoon, 🤬 hoon main" - again 🤣

Sach mein mast one-liners maarta hain yeh - expressions samet 😆

trouble_006 thumbnail

I wish there was a way to selectively mute Tina when these two are talking.. Tina ke chakkar me, I miss Sha's dialogues🤣 I skipped the entire comeback scene because I couldn't stand watching her smug face..and I knew she would grill Sha so I skipped it.. someone should make short clips of only Sha talking..iska FD nahi hai kya?😆

Nah, hardly has any fans.

I have said this before, he deserves an AT just coz of his OTT expressions and dialogues par fir DDT ki panauti yaad aa jati hai

He'll probably end up getting evicted in a week of we create one 😆

SP2684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Dude the best was was he went all 'Sach mein wapas aa gayi hai kya, itni mehnat se toh nikala tha' on Tina's return🤣

This one was gold, followed by the Himmatwala dig 😆

NINALOGY thumbnail

Konsa episode hai yaar? mein wapas jake dekh lungi🤣

Last month ki hogi shayd gautam tha tab ki hai. Gautam ko gaye bhi 5 weeks hogaye ab toh

trouble_006 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

This one was gold, followed by the Himmatwala dig 😆

There's a lf convo where Vikas, Ankit and Shalin are having a discussion about the meaning of the term 'alpha-male' and how it's being misused and all.

Vikas and Ankit are going on about it when Shalin drops 'Mujhe lagta hai mai alpha male nahi hu, main omega hu' 🤣