Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spicysagar

They nominated Nimrit, Shiv and Sajid who are more active than Abdu and Stan. Soundarya had to pay back Nimrit for making her captain.

Shaleen and Stan fight Soundarya was the one holding Stan tightly to keep him from leaving the captains room. When Soundarya and Gautam use to argue or have a fight, I think Stan was the one who was there with Soundarya consoling her at times.

I think nominating Stan or Abdu does not make sense. It is not about being a phattu. Plus they did not know if only 2 or 3 or 4 are getting nominated.

How r you Sagar? Bahot dino ke baad Essay War on DDT? Lage raho? Kisko support karoge Sunday ko France Vs Argentina?
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yaar ye Sha me kuch to baat hai.. ye kuch bhi bolta hai na mujhe hasi ati hai..

Dialogue Tingu ne maare lekin mujhe uske "achha? Wow" pe itni hasi aa rai haiπŸ˜†

I hope he gets to top 3

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Actually the reason for that is I skip the scenes where Tina starts her non sense with ShaπŸ˜†

That day I saw Vikas and Tina ganged up on the poor guy and bina baat ko use pele ja re the..Vikas humiliates him all the time..calls him bewkoof ye wo..aur wo kuch nahi bolta.. that day Sha called him ''dhakkan'' and he got so mad at him..and Tina also joined Vikas in pinning him down further..balki Sha what Sha was saying, was right..only 3 evictions in 12 weeks..koi to niklo..Ye Vikas bina baat ke shuru ho gaya ''tu batayega game kese khele?'' areyπŸ˜†

Vikas looks like a real a*hole bully in such situations - and his preferred target is Sha. "Gadha" gaali nahi hain, but "dhakkan" or "pagal" gaali hain - and dare anyone talk to this nowhere-pur ka don like that. Archana ke liye I have zero sympathy given her nasty language and bullshit - but usko unpad gawwar sab yahi bol raha tha pehle. Thinks too highly of himself - real put off. And yeh Sha bhi gadha isko sorry bol raha tha - so unnecessary.

And Tina ka toh usual hain gaslighting and toxicity. Her contradictions and delusions have doubled since she's been back, and they're getting tiresome.

SP2684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

They nominated Nimrit, Shiv and Sajid who are more active than Abdu and Stan. Soundarya had to pay back Nimrit for making her captain.

Shaleen and Stan fight Soundarya was the one holding Stan tightly to keep him from leaving the captains room. When Soundarya and Gautam use to argue or have a fight, I think Stan was the one who was there with Soundarya consoling her at times.

I think nominating Stan or Abdu does not make sense. It is not about being a phattu. Plus they did not know if only 2 or 3 or 4 are getting nominated.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one Sagar - nothing new for us when it comes to BB waise πŸ˜†

SP2684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Yaar ye Sha me kuch to baat hai.. ye kuch bhi bolta hai na mujhe hasi ati hai..

Dialogue Tingu ne maare lekin mujhe uske "achha? Wow" pe itni hasi aa rai haiπŸ˜†

I hope he gets to top 3

Same behen same. Other day Priyanka and Archana ki bokwaas cheekham chilli mein iska expression - the way he was looking at Archana with this hilariously bemused look on his face - 🀣

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saniya9919

How r you Sagar? Bahot dino ke baad Essay War on DDT? Lage raho? Kisko support karoge Sunday ko France Vs Argentina?

Argentina πŸ‡¦πŸ‡· for the win.
It is Messi’s last FIFA World Cup Match on Sunday.
I want to see him lift the Trophy πŸ†

But France πŸ‡«πŸ‡· is strong team. Returning champions. Possibility France may retain the Trophy πŸ†

I am rooting for Argentina. πŸ₯³

SP2684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

so priyanka called stan shemra in precap πŸ˜†

ab morcha nh nikaloge 🀣

Waise in comparison to all the shit that has been said in the house (Stan's included) Shembdi is rather mild. And waise bhi - Priyanka ko actual muddon mein koi interest nahi hain - tab iske sarr ke upar se jaata hain - but dare Sumbul say "tumhe non-spicy poha banana padega Abdu ke liye" - tab har shabd important hojaata hain stand waali devi ke liye πŸ˜†. Pata hain yahaan minority mein hoon - but yeh useless noise pollution irritates the crap outta me πŸ˜†

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh superiority complexwala Vikas mimicry acchi kar leta hain waise. Archana ne usse 'dubbing artist' kahan.🀣 Toh acchai, sacchai ki murat Priyanka beech mein kud padi ' dubbing artist kuch kam nahin hota hain, blah blah'. Aa gayi Vikas ko support karne. 'Hypocrisy ki devi'.πŸ˜†Matlab jis tarah se Vikas baat karta hain Archana ke saath uss tarah se Priyanka ke saath koi baat karega toh yeh chup baithegi kya?

Edited by saniya9919 - 1 years ago
SchwiftyRekt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Waise in comparison to all the shit that has been said in the house (Stan's included) Shembdi is rather mild. And waise bhi - Priyanka ko actual muddon mein koi interest nahi hain - tab iske sarr ke upar se jaata hain - but dare Sumbul say "tumhe non-spicy poha banana padega Abdu ke liye" - tab har shabd important hojaata hain stand waali devi ke liye πŸ˜†. Pata hain yahaan minority mein hoon - but yeh useless noise pollution irritates the crap outta me πŸ˜†

Don’t tell me you like Nimmo then

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

Vikas looks like a real a*hole bully in such situations - and his preferred target is Sha. "Gadha" gaali nahi hain, but "dhakkan" or "pagal" gaali hain - and dare anyone talk to this nowhere-pur ka don like that. Archana ke liye I have zero sympathy given her nasty language and bullshit - but usko unpad gawwar sab yahi bol raha tha pehle. Thinks too highly of himself - real put off. And yeh Sha bhi gadha isko sorry bol raha tha - so unnecessary.

And Tina ka toh usual hain gaslighting and toxicity. Her contradictions and delusions have doubled since she's been back, and they're getting tiresome.

I have no idea how Tina has been doing because I skip her scenes.. I skipped her entire comeback scene and since that day I have consciously stayed away from ShaTina crap.. I can't take so much toxicity in one episode and her stuff like you said is repetitive and has become tiresome.

Agree.. with Sha, Vikas does look like a bully.. people told me that they have seen them bond well in LF that they don't show in episodes.. that's a fact. Not that this bullying bit doesn't happen but they selectively show it to create a certain image of a contestant in audience's mind.. If bullying and humiliating is all Vikas did, then I don't think Sha would've gone back to him repeatedly .. he's not Tina πŸ˜‚ But in the episode I did hear him tell Vikas that he needs to stop putting him down in front of others all the time.. he was talking of some "hint" which I had no idea about because I had skipped that Convo, Tina's presence being the reason ... Vikas said he will keep that in mind in future..I liked that Sha drew the line there..he needs to do that with Tina as well and not let her walk all over him everytime..

Vikas seems very intolerant and has a temper streak.. he dishes out without any filter but cannot take even an ounce of that crap back on him. Wese ye problem kai logo ko hai Ghar meπŸ˜‚