Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

this time bigg boss for stan

Kachra bhi khelega lagaan meme template

baki sab thik hai..funny hai..but Kachra was anything but kachra.. he introduced the art of spinning the ball..Stan me agar talent hota, not rap wala, game wala..then he would've gotten support including mine..regardless of his appearance

s_t_a_r thumbnail
Expressionist (February 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

itna katu satya vyakt kar humare hriday par aaghat na kare💔

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

ye bola Tina ne?😆

Sha's reply🤣

Misty ji ne miss kar dia lagta hai 😆

https://twitter.com/a75official/status/1603102641298571264?s=20&t=CWt_KRUMKX0-zlYpD6zw9A

MistyDawn thumbnail

Actually the reason for that is I skip the scenes where Tina starts her non sense with Sha😆

That day I saw Vikas and Tina ganged up on the poor guy and bina baat ko use pele ja re the..Vikas humiliates him all the time..calls him bewkoof ye wo..aur wo kuch nahi bolta.. that day Sha called him ''dhakkan'' and he got so mad at him..and Tina also joined Vikas in pinning him down further..balki Sha what Sha was saying, was right..only 3 evictions in 12 weeks..koi to niklo..Ye Vikas bina baat ke shuru ho gaya ''tu batayega game kese khele?'' arey😆

iknoweverything thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even season 7. Gauhar was out for a day and many predicted she won't win cz bahar jakar aayi hai.

MistyDawn thumbnail

background music nekaaaaa🤣

Arey I wanted to hear Sha say ''phooti kismat''🤣

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajjo evict hokey wapis aaya kya? Kya majjak bana ke rakha hain. 75 days huye aur 2-3 log he evict huye.

Edited by saniya9919 - 1 years ago
Kyabaathain thumbnail

This show is getting so boring. Todays episode literally put me to sleep.

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

Sandy is close to Stan? Since when? I must've missed that. In any case - my point is more general. Itna issue hain Stan se, Abdu se, Mandli se - but what have the non-mandli done to that effect in practice? Aside from complain about the mandli and blaming BB? Jab chance milta hain nominate karne ka - toh lete nahi. And they're busy fighting amongst themselves LMAO. Phir all the complaining is just noise.

They nominated Nimrit, Shiv and Sajid who are more active than Abdu and Stan. Soundarya had to pay back Nimrit for making her captain.

Shaleen and Stan fight Soundarya was the one holding Stan tightly to keep him from leaving the captains room. When Soundarya and Gautam use to argue or have a fight, I think Stan was the one who was there with Soundarya consoling her at times.

I think nominating Stan or Abdu does not make sense. It is not about being a phattu. Plus they did not know if only 2 or 3 or 4 are getting nominated.

Edited by spicysagar - 1 years ago
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Archana teekhi mirchi hain aur Priyanka feeki mirchi hain.🤣 Tina bass Shalin ki Special Mirchi hain. Aur yeh Vikas toh Abdu ka Shimala Mircha hain.

Edited by saniya9919 - 1 years ago