Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

Abdu was always too big for BB - he was probably brought initially intended as a guest - then it was working for them TRP wise, as there's no denying that he was the novelty factor this season - so they kept him on. Ab they've stupidly gone on to air such bullying and mocking against him - toh phatti padi hain on the one hand. On the other - it works out for them, because joh ghar se bahar gaya woh Ormax se slip hua. He's been unshakeable at the top from day 1 - and kabhi na kabhi toh they'd have needed to remove him to make way for their Priyanka bahu (or ghosla) - only that bit remains to be seen.

I'm in the minority - but I enjoyed Abdu - and I think he shouldn't come back - he's got a bright road ahead, the little superstar ⭐️

SP ji aap toh the S13 mein.

Winner was taken out of the show on medical grounds and then brought back via SR for 2 weeks. Usme bhi 2-3 days usko nahi dikhaya tha coz he was outside. Didn't impact his Ormax rank one bit.

Don't think Abdu going out for a couple of days will impact his rank. He gets enough traction on insta/twitter for him to remain on top even if he's not seen in the episodes.

trouble_006 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Everybody is talking about Priyanka and Stan and forgetting Nimrit. 😭 😭

Fj6t6eSVsAEceT6.jpeg

Word Count: 1

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Sajid eviction is also fake news. 😒

to priyanka didi priyanka didi karta reh bus bhai 🤣
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

LOL Sagar - is Nimmo even on Ormax? It would take a miracle to get her on there and to the top. These little jhols are done normally for the bahu that's set to win - in this case Priyanka. Just that this season I think there's a good chance of ghosla taking it away - it's not gonna be as easy for BB to remove him as it was to remove Abdu.

If you noticed - when none of the HMs nominated him (which was hella fake and cowardly on the parts of the non-mandli lot that were arguing with him just moments before) - he literally said "mere fans se darr gaye". Fandoms bahut aaye and gaye - but his seems like a different kettle of fish entirely.

Fan se dare gaye is stupid statement. It is smart play not to nominate someone who has zero chance of getting evicted because of vote bank.

Sayana34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abdu was always too big for BB - he was probably brought initially intended as a guest - then it was working for them TRP wise, as there's no denying that he was the novelty factor this season - so they kept him on. Ab they've stupidly gone on to air such bullying and mocking against him - toh phatti padi hain on the one hand. On the other - it works out for them, because joh ghar se bahar gaya woh Ormax se slip hua. He's been unshakeable at the top from day 1 - and kabhi na kabhi toh they'd have needed to remove him to make way for their Priyanka bahu (or ghosla) - only that bit remains to be seen.

I'm in the minority - but I enjoyed Abdu - and I think he shouldn't come back - he's got a bright road ahead, the little superstar ⭐️

same he should not come back I am in the minority who think all the madalli member used him especially sajid he was never allowed to bond with others and have his own opinion.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Winner was taken out of the show on medical grounds and then brought back via SR for 2 weeks. Usme bhi 2-3 days usko nahi dikhaya tha coz he was outside. Didn't impact his Ormax rank one bit.

Don't think Abdu going out for a couple of days will impact his rank. He gets enough traction on insta/twitter for him to remain on top even if he's not seen in the episodes.

ajju chicha yaad ha tmhe

abdu ka bhi wohi haal huga

nahi ata wo wapis 😈

trouble_006 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Aisa Kuch miracle us chhapri ke Sath bhi ho jaye. For instance his team issuing a statement saying " Ye Khali pili ration ke liye ladna apun ke Bhai se nai ho rela hai.. kya jasti kirr kirr nai mangta apun ko. Iske Bhai ko bahir bula Lene ka"

Jo haal chal raha hai BB creatives ka, if they receive any such letter they'll start giving him special food privileges and instead evict Priyanka to get rid of the 'kirr kirr' just so they can keep this Chapri Stan happy 😆

trouble_006 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

ajju chicha yaad ha tmhe

abdu ka bhi wohi haal huga

nahi ata wo wapis 😈

Bhai UFC wala offer milega toh kyu hi ayega wo wapas 😆

Plus there's no way they'll take proper action against entire Mandli which his team is demanding

Edited by trouble_006 - 1 years ago
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Different hain yaar lekin I feel. Sid - whether one liked him as a contestant or didn't - was central to that season. Abdu isn't - and yet totally unshakeable at the top from day one. I'm not saying they've removed him right now as a jhol (though they would've eventually) - I think it's as you said - for damage control. I'm just thinking that as a side benefit - his rank will drop - and there is also always the chance that he may choose not to come back. Which works out even better for the lineup on Ormax - incidentally. I could be wrong of course - but filhaal aisa lag raha hain.

What's of interest to me is if and how they'll remove ghosla. Iske jaise fandom se pehli baar pala pada hain BB ka.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Bhai UFC wala offer milega toh kyu hi ayega wo wapas 😆

Plus there's no way they'll take proper action against entire Mandli which his team his demanding

ajju chicha bhi koi webseries shooting ky bahane se nikle the