Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Abdu was always too big for BB - he was probably brought initially intended as a guest - then it was working for them TRP wise, as there's no denying that he was the novelty factor this season - so they kept him on. Ab they've stupidly gone on to air such bullying and mocking against him - toh phatti padi hain on the one hand. On the other - it works out for them, because joh ghar se bahar gaya woh Ormax se slip hua. He's been unshakeable at the top from day 1 - and kabhi na kabhi toh they'd have needed to remove him to make way for their Priyanka bahu (or ghosla) - only that bit remains to be seen.

I'm in the minority - but I enjoyed Abdu - and I think he shouldn't come back - he's got a bright road ahead, the little superstar ⭐️

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Looks like this is why Sajid is kicked out and Abdu is also taken out to do compromise with his agency on this issue.

Sagar is Sajid actually out of the house

Doubt ho raha hai muje tooh

Sayana34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

She did well in the two fights she had with Archana especially the poha fight. But yeah this avoiding confrontation with Nimrit business can be perceived as weakness too which I don't think she is... She needs to fight for these chances.. family ka letter padhke hi aa jati at least the message gone would be that she doesn't back out when Nimrit's around.

yes especially in tasks why give in to nimrit tantrums before I did not mind because they have less people on their side but now the equation is different and I am surprise people think nimrit is not playing right now sound is in her corner and she is after Archana
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Abdu ki team ka statement padhlo, especially the last paragraph :

FkHopvJagAAY9Yi.jpeg

His team wants action against Damad ji and mandli.

Aisa Kuch miracle us chhapri ke Sath bhi ho jaye. For instance his team issuing a statement saying " Ye Khali pili ration ke liye ladna apun ke Bhai se nai ho rela hai.. kya jasti kirr kirr nai mangta apun ko. Iske Bhai ko bahir bula Lene ka"

amaya01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocru

Abdu's return will depend on TRPs 😆

Jiss tarah ke boring episodes chal rahe hai trp waise hi kam hone wali hai

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

Abdu was always too big for BB - he was probably brought initially intended as a guest - then it was working for them TRP wise, as there's no denying that he was the novelty factor this season - so they kept him on. Ab they've stupidly gone on to air such bullying and mocking against him - toh phatti padi hain on the one hand. On the other - it works out for them, because joh ghar se bahar gaya woh Ormax se slip hua. He's been unshakeable at the top from day 1 - and kabhi na kabhi toh they'd have needed to remove him to make way for their Priyanka bahu (or ghosla) - only that bit remains to be seen.

I'm in the minority - but I enjoyed Abdu - and I think he shouldn't come back - he's got a bright road ahead, the little superstar ⭐️

Everybody is talking about Priyanka and Stan and forgetting Nimrit. 😭 😭

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Yes true tooh Bb ki Sajid and mandali ki class lene chahiye na waise to Abdu andu karte hai

Uss waqt to koi nahi bola

Uski mandali mai se

and sallu kuch nahi bolega sajid ko

And makers bhi kuch nahi bolege why bcoz its Sajid and other reason unko ab abdu ki jaruraat nahi Kyu,kyuki wooh kuch kaar nahi raha upaar unko mirchi lage Kai ki wooh top contender hai unki fix winner ki liye

So unko tooh mil Gaya jooh unko chahiye thaaa 👍🏼

If his team has threatened legal action then they have probably pulled him out coz his team wants to discuss this issue.

Ek WKW ki jhaad se nahi sort out hota hai ye sab. They want legitimate action against the mandli which BB can't afford.

Either they'll renegotiate his contract in exchange of not suing Endemol/Rangu or they'll end it without having to pay for the penalty coz the rumors are that Abdu has an offer from UFC (similar to the one Hasbulla signed recently).

This is the best opportunity for his team to pull him out without damaging his reputation and without having to pay the penalty for voluntary exit (if they want to, that is).

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sayana34

yes especially in tasks why give in to nimrit tantrums before I did not mind because they have less people on their side but now the equation is different and I am surprise people think nimrit is not playing right now sound is in her corner and she is after Archana

In fact, Priyanka giving silent treatment to jealous obsessed Nimrit who every episode is targeting Priyanka is making Nimrit look worse.

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Looks like this is why Sajid is kicked out and Abdu is also taken out to do compromise with his agency on this issue.

Nai bhai woh out nai hua, tumhare saath prank hua so ab saamne camera pe haath hila do 🤣🤣🤣

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Everybody is talking about Priyanka and Stan and forgetting Nimrit. 😭 😭

LOL Sagar - is Nimmo even on Ormax? It would take a miracle to get her on there and to the top. These little jhols are done normally for the bahu that's set to win - in this case Priyanka. Just that this season I think there's a good chance of ghosla taking it away - it's not gonna be as easy for BB to remove him as it was to remove Abdu.

If you noticed - when none of the HMs nominated him (which was hella fake and cowardly on the parts of the non-mandli lot that were arguing with him just moments before) - he literally said "mere fans se darr gaye". Fandoms bahut aaye and gaye - but his seems like a different kettle of fish entirely.