Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayana34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Good point. I said that yesterday after watching the episode. Pri and Archana were the ones who sincerely did the task but it was Nimrit who fought and convinced others to let her go... Pri never even tried.. though it was a futile exercise coz you either pick someone else for captaincy our read a letter from fans/family to give 2 minute solo emotional performance.. Point is that day Ankit at least tried and tried really hard to stop Nimrit. Even Archana tried yesterday though not to stop Nimrit.. but I didn't get why Priyanka didn't even try for herself... Sajid was mocking her saying that this girl never gets her way..

This week there were so many places she could have shone but picked on useless stuff instead if she continues this she will be another shiv in terms of disappointment and I wouldn't be surprise if nimrit win with acaana she has to set boundaries, and played on front foot when it comes to nimrit
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sayana34

Spicysagar the old thread is closed so I will reply here if you notice nimrit game has improve she is playing for herself the captaincy task she makes sure pri is not a captain although selfish she had her way and yesterday she went in the library pri couldn't I know is a minority opinion here but sajid is rattled because of nimrit having her ways twice in the group all this abdu crush for nimrit is an excuse to kick her out because the rest her chamcha. and now pri has been fighting on useless mudda stan making disgusting comment about her and she quite why yesterday the library task she and nimrit were in the same team but nimrit went she did not, if she put effort to convince others she might have gone in and today she only stop vikas when sound did while yesterday, she was there when vikas was saying the same thing

she is playing for herself

Nimrit has always played for herself.

the captaincy task she makes sure pri is not a captain

This season Nimrit’s motto is not to make Priyanka captain.

although selfish she had her way

Nimrit has been a bully from day one abusing and screaming making angry faces if it does not go her way.

sajid is rattled because of nimrit having her ways twice in the group

Sajid has observed and concluded that Nimrit in future can throw any of Mandli members under the bus to put herself first.

abdu crush for nimrit is an excuse to kick her out

I agree on this. Nimrit is not at fault innAbdu’s case. Sajid is targeting her to make her look bad.

pri has been fighting on useless mudda

Yes, she is. Because Pri does not want to give footage to Nimrit or anyone in Mandli group.

stan making disgusting comment about her and she quite why

Abdu and Stan has been targeting Priyanka since week 2. She has ignored both antctimes and tried to make both understand that she has nothing against tgem. As I said, Priyanka does not want to provide footage to Mandli. Loser Stan speaks crap and arguing with him take anyone down to his level. Best to ignore him.

Priyanka is also not dying to become captain. Nimrit existence in the game is because of Priyanka.

xChandrax thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Abdu ki team ka statement padhlo, especially the last paragraph :

FkHopvJagAAY9Yi.jpeg

His team wants action against Damad ji and mandli.

but since this will never happen, maybe Abdu won't comeback (?) If this will be the case then, they will invite him in next wkv saying that his medical reasons required him to step out🤔

Anyway his team is right, they probably should have taken action way before than completely let Abdu becoming mandli's puppet.

Sayana34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

she is playing for herself

Nimrit has always played for herself.

the captaincy task she makes sure pri is not a captain

This season Nimrit’s motto is not to make Priyanka captain.

although selfish she had her way

Nimrit has been a bully from day one abusing and screaming making angry faces if it does not go her way.

sajid is rattled because of nimrit having her ways twice in the group

Sajid has observed and concluded that Nimrit in future can throw any of Mandli members under the bus to put herself first.

abdu crush for nimrit is an excuse to kick her out

I agree on this. Nimrit is not at fault innAbdu’s case. Sajid is targeting her to make her look bad.

pri has been fighting on useless mudda

Yes, she is. Because Pri does not want to give footage to Nimrit or anyone in Mandli group.

stan making disgusting comment about her and she quite why

Abdu and Stan has been targeting Priyanka since week 2. She has ignored both antctimes and tried to make both understand that she has nothing against tgem. As I said, Priyanka does not want to provide footage to Mandli. Loser Stan speaks crap and arguing with him take anyone down to his level. Best to ignore him.

Priyanka is also not dying to become captain. Nimrit existence in the game is because of Priyanka.

[/QUOTE these little things can affect her game because at the same time she is fighting on kitchen stuff and letting go of the major ones

spicysagar thumbnail

FkHopvJagAAY9Yi.jpeg

Looks like this is why Sajid is kicked out and Abdu is also taken out to do compromise with his agency on this issue.

Edited by spicysagar - 1 years ago
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sayana34

This week there were so many places she could have shone but picked on useless stuff instead if she continues this she will be another shiv in terms of disappointment and I wouldn't be surprise if nimrit win with acaana she has to set boundaries, and played on front foot when it comes to nimrit

She did well in the two fights she had with Archana especially the poha fight. But yeah this avoiding confrontation with Nimrit business can be perceived as weakness too which I don't think she is... She needs to fight for these chances.. family ka letter padhke hi aa jati at least the message gone would be that she doesn't back out when Nimrit's around.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

FkHopvJagAAY9Yi.jpeg

yeh wala clip bhi viral hua ha

https://twitter.com/IPashminaSharma/status/1602382117740085259

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

This is why Sajid is kicked out and Abdu is also taken out to do compromise with his agency on this issue.

who said sajid is kicked out 🤣
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

FkHopvJagAAY9Yi.jpeg

Yes true tooh Bb ki Sajid and mandali ki class lene chahiye na waise to Abdu andu karte hai

Uss waqt to koi nahi bola

Uski mandali mai se

and sallu kuch nahi bolega sajid ko

And makers bhi kuch nahi bolege why bcoz its Sajid and other reason unko ab abdu ki jaruraat nahi Kyu,kyuki wooh kuch kaar nahi raha upaar unko mirchi lage Kai ki wooh top contender hai unki fix winner ki liye

So unko tooh mil Gaya jooh unko chahiye thaaa 👍🏼

spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

who said sajid is kicked out 🤣

Sajid eviction is also fake news. 😒