Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Cinephile30

I don't think Abdu's eviction has anything to do with the game, it's his management team's descision. They released some official statement too this week, it can't just be a coincidence. I mean his image definitely has been ruined because of his company. The love he got in first 2 weeks dropped massively. He is an international influencer, and his career is beyond bigg boss. I think he will come back but with direction & feedback regarding game so that atleast he leaves with respect.

And, people saying they are removing him because of ormax and all that is bullshit. Even though he's number 1 at ormax he isn't a winner material in anyway. What has been really his game? Nothing except being manipulated by his friends. Two months is still left, if the "fixed" winner has to come on number 1 on ormax, they could bring her slowly and steadily and no-one would complaint. They wouldn't need to bring him out. It's definitely some dispute between his team and colors. Let's see if the reason gets disclosed.😕

His team might sue colors team and file a defamation case for airing that ''I love tatti'' clip and making him the butt of jokes on national television..That must be the reason to pull him out of the game and its only fair.. What was he doing anyway? he was being blamed in the whole angle with Nimrit too.. Nimmo ka kya hai? wo ro dhoke haath jhaad legi.. ''I always clarified about me having a BF outside'' Abdu's image has definitely taken a hit because of Nimrit angle and Sajid has a big role to play in that.. I hope he doesn't come back..if he is such a big international celebrity/influencer then he should stay away from BB..already a lot of damage has been done..why would they risk it again and for what? its not like he can win..

Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Vaise tazakistan le jaane ke liye abdu ne bro Sajid or bro stan ko choose Kiya

Ye shibdu ke shiv ko kyu nhi kiya #PureAndTuruBond🤣

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

shiv 🤣

Word Count: 1

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

The influence and company made abdu look wrong or else abdu was actually a nice and fun loving person👍🏼. So contestants being emotional on his eviction is not shocking

It’s his choice

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chocru

I wrote an longass reply and my chrome crashed 😭

His negatives you already stated plus the thing I dislike most about him is his never ending grudges and ego to accept uncomfortable truths.

Positives : He gives his cent percent in tasks and tries his best to be resourceful,active and entertaining. His hugs seem genuine. And seeing LF he is seen having his fun n moments with all housemates. With him probably the backstabbing and games are less comparatively? ( not entirely to his merit as other issues like language also play a part here).

His positives are signs of a good human being not a good contestant.. hug karke thode na trophy mil jani hai..just saying😆 sau baat ki ek baat - Abdu was just there like one of those foreigner celebrities they have once in a while..like Ellie Evram, Mandana Karimi, Sunny Leone..these people don't win..they are just there for audience's general curiosity in seeing how they gel with the rest..how they speak etc.. plus the glamour quotient..in Abdu's case -cuteness quotient.. when his team realized that channel has extracted all they could, from him and now things are not looking so good for him in the house, they must be planning this for weeks and the tatti incident became an excuse for them to pull him out..

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ramu ko aaj sab akela chhod rahe hain. Pehle 'Sir.. Sir.. Sir' ne strong nahi bola, fir Abdu ne bhi naam nahi lia.

Ab bas Nimmo ka sahara hai 😭

Fjug4IOWYAAIRo9.jpeg

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Hasbulla will be at the final supporting Argentina, if Abdu shows up there for France it will create so much buzz for their rivalry.

When I read of this UFC now understood that nothing they do is free 😆 Clearly kuch sponsorship chakkar hoga and more exposure at FIFA and advertisement for his upcoming UFC.

Abdu will be too busy now... Sajjo isko apni movie mein cameo ka plan baneyega dekhlo 😆

Sayana34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Archana, Priyanka, Soundarya, Vikas, Tina are on mirchi board. I am loving it. 🥰 All of them are providing content and rocking this week. 🥳

Mandli is looking like sidekicks the supporting artist on the show this week. 😆 😆

Spicysagar the old thread is closed so I will reply here if you notice nimrit game has improve she is playing for herself the captaincy task she makes sure pri is not a captain although selfish she had her way and yesterday she went in the library pri couldn't I know is a minority opinion here but sajid is rattled because of nimrit having her ways twice in the group all this abdu crush for nimrit is an excuse to kick her out because the rest her chamcha. and now pri has been fighting on useless mudda stan making disgusting comment about her and she quite why yesterday the library task she and nimrit were in the same team but nimrit went she did not, if she put effort to convince others she might have gone in and today she only stop vikas when sound did while yesterday, she was there when vikas was saying the same thing
Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Shiv came between him and Nimmo naa 😆

I read that Turu as Turd and was hainnn??