Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Abdu had Bhai ka ashirwad.

But if his team doesn't want him to stay toh usme kuch galat nahi hoga.

India mein we treat these kind of actions in BB as normal, international level pe ye sab nahi chalta.

Bhai ka Ashirwaad alone is not worthy, makers ka ashirwaad matters the most.

Bhai toh used to likr jasmine but nikaal diya tha na usko.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Cinephile30

I don't think Abdu's eviction has anything to do with the game, it's his management team's descision. They released some official statement too this week, it can't just be a coincidence. I mean his image definitely has been ruined because of his company. The love he got in first 2 weeks dropped massively. He is an international influencer, and his career is beyond bigg boss. I think he will come back but with direction & feedback regarding game so that atleast he leaves with respect.

And, people saying they are removing him because of ormax and all that is bullshit. Even though he's number 1 at ormax he isn't a winner material in anyway. What has been really his game? Nothing except being manipulated by his friends. Two months is still left, if the "fixed" winner has to come on number 1 on ormax, they could bring her slowly and steadily and no-one would complaint. They wouldn't need to bring him out. It's definitely some dispute between his team and colors. Let's see if the reason gets disclosed.😕

There's also the rumor that he has been offered a sweet deal by UFC (Hasbulla signed it recently).

He'll earn million of dollars if he signs that. Farzi BB ke chillar kya hi hain uske saamne.

Edited by trouble_006 - 1 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

chalo extension announce karege lagta ha

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1603746987144536065

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Even though he yells at Priyanka for Nimirt for no apparent reason.. and cackles when non mandali gets bashed or humiliated...

I try so hard to understand what people find likeable about him.. just coz he looks and acts like a toddler ?

I wrote an longass reply and my chrome crashed 😭

His negatives you already stated plus the thing I dislike most about him is his never ending grudges and ego to accept uncomfortable truths.

Positives : He gives his cent percent in tasks and tries his best to be resourceful,active and entertaining. His hugs seem genuine. And seeing LF he is seen having his fun n moments with all housemates. With him probably the backstabbing and games are less comparatively? ( not entirely to his merit as other issues like language also play a part here).

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

There's also the rumor that he has been offered a sweet deal by UFC (Hasbulla signed it recently).

He'll earn million of dollars if he signs that. Farzi BB ke chillar kya hi hain uske saamne.

Abdu v Hasbulla will easily get him more than 50lakhs.

And that too in one day. UFC pays a lot.

And he can get lot of money from new year and Xmas events too.

Will be foolish of him to stay in BB house instead and get little money.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

gauti be like pizza party khulle ma Kamaal Rashid Khan KRK Meme Templates - Indian Meme Templates

Taylor_Swift thumbnail

Stan ready for depression track as soon as they announce extension

S.🌻 on Twitter: "Remember mereko ghar jana hai meme template? That's me right now" / Twitter

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Abdu v Hasbulla will easily get him more than 50lakhs.

And that too in one day. UFC pays a lot.

And he can get lot of money from new year and Xmas events too.

Will be foolish of him to stay in BB house instead and get little money.

Especially when he's being mocked and bullied. Not good for his reputation and mental health.

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I have seen a video of Rasgulla in Messi's Jersey 😆 Mujhe laga fan hai but seems there is more to it now...

Taylor_Swift thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocru

I have seen a video of Rasgulla in Messi's Jersey 😆 Mujhe laga fan hai but seems there is more to it now...

Hasbulla will be at the final supporting Argentina, if Abdu shows up there for France it will create so much buzz for their rivalry.