Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Racism also plays a factor in all this. Abhi koi black/brown teen hota with same issues, ghanta support mil raha hota usko itna.

Most of the folks like him coz of this 'cute look' he has. Aur kuch nahi hai.

I know.. nothing against cuteness and yeah he had his cute moments..but that alone can not be a reason for me to like or support a contestant .. had he played well I would've liked him.. I did dislike him for some of his behavior but that's ok coz there hasn't been 1 contestant who hasn't annoyed us even once.. but fact remains he was not in the house as a serious contender for the trophy and language barrier is the primary reason for that.. so like I said, good riddance. Also, it'll be interesting to see how mandali does without him coz they milked him for a lot of content and of course as a vote in their favor... Kuch din tak to gayenge " miss Abdu" fir kon Abdu ho jayega...

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Kya pata Gori ,Manya ko wapas saath la ke re entry ho iski

Gori told if BB offers her to come back she will come with her bf , becos most hms made love angles n sat in bbh lol . Manya n forgot Gautam πŸ˜†

Abdu gone out , shiv trying angle with sreejita πŸ₯±

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Agar stan winner ban gaya to next season uske jaise hazaro chapri chale ayenge. Isse accha tina ko bana deπŸ˜†

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shalin ko bana dein πŸ˜‚

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Abdu out , nimrit stay with goons gang n destroy them 🀣

s_t_a_r thumbnail
Expressionist (February 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Agar stan winner ban gaya to next season uske jaise hazaro chapri chale ayenge. Isse accha tina ko bana deπŸ˜†

Nagin is better than chhapri

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think Abdu's eviction has anything to do with the game, it's his management team's descision. They released some official statement too this week, it can't just be a coincidence. I mean his image definitely has been ruined because of his company. The love he got in first 2 weeks dropped massively. He is an international influencer, and his career is beyond bigg boss. I think he will come back but with direction & feedback regarding game so that atleast he leaves with respect.

And, people saying they are removing him because of ormax and all that is bullshit. Even though he's number 1 at ormax he isn't a winner material in anyway. What has been really his game? Nothing except being manipulated by his friends. Two months is still left, if the "fixed" winner has to come on number 1 on ormax, they could bring her slowly and steadily and no-one would complaint. They wouldn't need to bring him out. It's definitely some dispute between his team and colors. Let's see if the reason gets disclosed.πŸ˜•

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Ankit ko na family ka letter mila na uska vote kaam aaaya Abdu ko ghar chala gaya 🀣🀣🀣🀣

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but S13 winner bhi medical issues ki wajah se bahar gaya tha. Fir secret room k through wapas aaya tha.

2 weeks k liye shayad

This is not only just one rule which was broken for him, He was their Beta. I guess their most dearest contestant ever.

He broke all the rules and got clean chit, even got praise.

s_t_a_r thumbnail
Expressionist (February 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Kya pata Gori ,Manya ko wapas saath la ke re entry ho iski

is baar koi jayega bhi ya BB inke sath hum sath sath hai khelga

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinephile30

I don't think Abdu's eviction has anything to do with the game, it's his management team's descision. They released some official statement too this week, it can't just be a coincidence. I mean his image definitely has been ruined because of his company. The love he got in first 2 weeks dropped massively. He is an international influencer, and his career is beyond bigg boss. I think he will come back but with direction & feedback regarding game so that atleast he leaves with respect.

And, people saying they are removing him because of ormax and all that is bullshit. Even though he's number 1 at ormax he isn't a winner material in anyway. What has been really his game? Nothing except being manipulated by his friends. Two months is still left, if the "fixed" winner has to come on number 1 on ormax, they could bring her slowly and steadily and no-one would complaint. They wouldn't need to bring him out. It's definitely some dispute between his team and colors. Let's see if the reason gets disclosed.πŸ˜•

abhi tk extension tk announce nh hua ha in nally makers se 🀣