Urvashi was the most wasted potential/plot of N6

ripunjoy thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I dont get it how they can afford a good actor but can't write a half decent plot about her. They could have done so much with her and her family tree as they were from a naagin background.

I am shocked that they made such a good background story about her, her family connection, her curse and none is used later on in the series. What's the point of the curse if u r never gonna use it to kill her. I thought we will see urvashi's naagin roop in the finale or when mehak killed her granddaughter as she may use it to avenge her but such a dudd. She didn't even reacted on her death.

What a waste !! Never used any of her past, atleast they could have made a track where we can see that her daughters can't get poisoned due to their lineage(if not naagin powers, atleast make something unique but logical for her family line as they have naagin blood). But nothing. These small details make the story interesting of Naagin.

Other season make good references of family and powers and species which never go miss.

Urvashi gone in such a one tone character way. U can see no shade in her character.She is bad - That's her character. Her death in the hands of mehak would have made much more sense becoz she don't trust any naagin, specially shesh naagin's family member and the conflict of urvashi's only granddaughter death could have made a good character development and brutal part of mehak as she gone power crazy and emotional-good side of urvashi as she realise chose the wrong side and turn to her naagin roop to fight and die. Writers can't write good plots, they just want VFX and big plot development, but no character development.

There is no point to develop main character, if your side characters are half baked. Urvashi have so much mistery but they made her as generic as Seema. One from naag vansh and useless and one from asur vansh and even more useless.

I guess patali is the only one with some personality and uniqueness, Seema have none of those.

Hope N6 make justice to urvashi in the finale. I mean it's naagin, anyone be bought to life 🤩

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ripunjoy

I dont get it how they can afford a good actor but can't write a half decent plot about her. They could have done so much with her and her family tree as they were from a naagin background.

I am shocked that they made such a good background story about her, her family connection, her curse and none is used later on in the series. What's the point of the curse if u r never gonna use it to kill her. I thought we will see urvashi's naagin roop in the finale or when mehak killed her granddaughter as she may use it to avenge her but such a dudd. She didn't even reacted on her death.

What a waste !! Never used any of her past, atleast they could have made a track where we can see that her daughters can't get poisoned due to their lineage(if not naagin powers, atleast make something unique but logical for her family line as they have naagin blood). But nothing. These small details make the story interesting of Naagin.

Other season make good references of family and powers and species which never go miss.

Urvashi gone in such a one tone character way. U can see no shade in her character.She is bad - That's her character. Her death in the hands of mehak would have made much more sense becoz she don't trust any naagin, specially shesh naagin's family member and the conflict of urvashi's only granddaughter death could have made a good character development and brutal part of mehak as she gone power crazy and emotional-good side of urvashi as she realise chose the wrong side and turn to her naagin roop to fight and die. Writers can't write good plots, they just want VFX and big plot development, but no character development.

There is no point to develop main character, if your side characters are half baked. Urvashi have so much mistery but they made her as generic as Seema. One from naag vansh and useless and one from asur vansh and even more useless.

I guess patali is the only one with some personality and uniqueness, Seema have none of those.

Hope N6 make justice to urvashi in the finale. I mean it's naagin, anyone be bought to life 🤩

I had such thought too. Not only urvashi but they wasted Seema's kids too. They didn't use any side character other than prop in the entire naagin 6. Seema is from Asur clan who had 3 other kids apart from her step kids. Why couldn't they be some villains? They only used bannu and reyanksh from her family. How conveniently they got rid off screen space for chanda and lalith who knew lot more about Pratha's mom and seema. So did Dadi of rishabh. Every character was wasted in this season. They just ised Rehaan, Urvashi and Seema and later mahek.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ripunjoy

True Her Character Died In The End What A Waste.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

True

Urvashi was wasted... ..they could given break to Sudha chandran for this season-----these 3,4 villans didnt make any sense.. Lack of strong Villian