Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I feel like the whole ONS proposal happened too fast in the show 

Wanted some sexual tension, Viaan to really trust her, spend time with her collaborating on the project & develop something (not love) for her. Then when she asks for the money, that feeling of betrayal would have been deep & meaningful. The heart break & angst would have made sense but also mixed with his desire to be with her…hating her and himself at the same time 

Viaan is coming off as complex but 1D at the same time depending on the scene. Will say his acting is pretty good despite the scene & direction given to him. He is giving off ASR vibes but more low key & somber 

The actress playing Katha is doing her scenes well. You feel her as a desperate mother, head strong employee & trying to be an independent woman …all at  the same time 

Their scenes together are crackling 

But I do think the writing & direction need consistency…some scenes are so well done but then others lack logic 

One thing I don’t get is Viaan didn’t think twice about why Katha said no & then said yes without looking at him in the eye. She had her back to him the whole time. Why not just ask …what’s the money for? Are you okay? Common sense questions 

anyone think the ONS will happen but Viaan/someone that knows him will be the donor?
if it’s Viaan he will feel bad but then probably make it Katha fault. If it’s someone Viaan knows then either she will ask the person to keep it a secret or it will come out unknowingly somewhere 

Whether the ONS happens or not I don’t care; it’s how they carry the story forward that matters 

exactly the guy was clearly not comfortable yet went ahead with it. katha ki to majboori thi. iski kya thi.
wud have made sense to atleast show him some level attracted to katha. the makers clearly goofed up there

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

After this much long debate 

ONS HOGAYA 🥳

🤣 that was weird as i can't hate Viaan, i want to hate him real bad for tht but i can't 😭because uska pov kuch clear hi nhi hai.....it's laughable tbh😆

Chlo Mubarak ho sbko jinko vishwas tha ons hoga definitely hoga 

Hogya 🤗 

ONS matlab Online Surgery 😕

Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

ONS matlab Online Surgery 😕

Hone ko toh kuch bhi ho skta hai like over night studying🤣

But i was talking about *One night stands* not online surgery or Oral Nutritional Supplements😆

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

Hone ko toh kuch bhi ho skta hai like over night studying🤣

But i was talking about *One night stands* not online surgery or Oral Nutritional Supplements😆

Ek raat ke liye dono khade ho gaye😕