Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThandiChai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: xmanisha

Same here, how can we get a forum for this show?

I think if a lot of members request for forum then they get one...Dil Diyaan Gallan doesn't have many fans here so don't think we'll get one

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ThandiChai

I think if a lot of members request for forum then they get one...Dil Diyaan Gallan doesn't have many fans here so don't think we'll get one

That's sad. It's such a good show. 

Nutellatoast thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I’m enjoying the show- not quite the young gen story tbh, but the older gen has been doing great so far, especially loving Astha. I wish there was a forum to discuss the show. I feel like not many people know about this forum/thread, hence little activity but if the forum was on the main page more people might join in. 

Should all of us here get together and request for a forum to be opened for the show? 

MoodyMango thumbnail

Dil Diyaan Gallaan Forum

https://www.indiaforums.com/show/dil-diyaan-gallaan_6975

Edited by MoodyMango - 1 years ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I watch this show for Sandeep ☺️He's always been so good to watch

Edited by MasoomaBukhari - 1 years ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

I have this in my mind from so long but couldn't find DDG forum to post about it.

Dilpreet has been hating Maan because he did not come back to the village. 
But we all know that Maan did come back. It was Dilpreet who did not let him in that too because he got married to a girl of his choice.

So how can Dilpreet accuse Maan of not returning when it was him who did not let Maan in. His whole hatred is illogical and I would take it as a loophole in the script. 

And when Dilpreet met Astha for the first time and got to know she is his daughter in law, he started to behave fatherly figure towards her. So what is the point of hatred at all?

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari

I have this in my mind from so long but couldn't find DDG forum to post about it.

Dilpreet has been hating Maan because he did not come back to the village. 
But we all know that Maan did come back. It was Dilpreet who did not let him in that too because he got married to a girl of his choice.

So how can Dilpreet accuse Maan of not returning when it was him who did not let Maan in. His whole hatred is illogical and I would take it as a loophole in the script. 

And when Dilpreet met Astha for the first time and got to know she is his daughter in law, he started to behave fatherly figure towards her. So what is the point of hatred at all?

Welcome to the forum! 😊

As for your question, I guess this is one question that has bugged ever DDG viewer but unfortunately there's no definite answer.

Actually, it's not a blooper. It's just how Dilpreet sees it and likes to play the victim card.

In a monologue he had once said that he understood Sanjot's pain but somehow he could not get over the betrayal of his young son whom he loved and trusted the most.

I suppose it's his ego that he can't accept Maan chose someone else over his word. 

But deep down his heart he's aware of what's right and what's wrong. Otherwise, he wouldn't be actively trying to stop Riya and Veer's marriage. And it's the same with Aastha and Amrita. As individual human beings, he likes both of them and feels connected but whenever he remembers their relation with Maan, he loses it.

And considering the discord between the father-son duo is the driving force of the show, the makers are only delaying their union.

Otherwise there's no legit reason for him to hate Maan, that too after witnessing his goodness so many times since he's back. 

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Welcome to the forum! 😊

As for your question, I guess this is one question that has bugged ever DDG viewer but unfortunately there's no definite answer.

Actually, it's not a blooper. It's just how Dilpreet sees it and likes to play the victim card.

In a monologue he had once said that he understood Sanjot's pain but somehow he could not get over the betrayal of his young son whom he loved and trusted the most.

I suppose it's his ego that he can't accept Maan chose someone else over his word. 

But deep down his heart he's aware of what's right and what's wrong. Otherwise, he wouldn't be actively trying to stop Riya and Veer's marriage. And it's the same with Aastha and Amrita. As individual human beings, he likes both of them and feels connected but whenever he remembers their relation with Maan, he loses it.

And considering the discord between the father-son duo is the driving force of the show, the makers are only delaying their union.

Otherwise there's no legit reason for him to hate Maan, that too after witnessing his goodness so many times since he's back. 

I agree with you that it has always been his ego back then and even now. But still, he says Maan betrayed him by not coming back and marrying someone else. Alhough Maan did come back 😆

I'm not sure what will be left in story if they show father-son reunion as that is the crux of the show. I hope they come up with another track to keep them on loggerheads.

I hope this Dollar thing is temporary and he is not parallel lead🤢The show might lose TRP.. Don't want the show to go away anytime soon 😆

Edited by MasoomaBukhari - 1 years ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Why don't we have a proper forum for DDG? 🤔 Is it due to lack of IF audience?