Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

Agree Ishani - y'day scene was good but hope they understand that they do have good actors ML, PL, Ruhaan and try to use them and get more TRP...

Problem is... the PH is a friend of the FL and moreover the central character so most of the screenspace is going to be eaten up by her.They will obviously use Haider more but can't say such thing for Ghazal or Ruhan.

They should immediately do below changes ASAP for people to at least show interest to see the serial. Same thing happened in Mithai, there were some good comedy scenes but they were not able to cash on them and repeated their rotulu story and bad execution, result -- no one showed interest.

Dua -- throw her blush away, close her mouth, its pretty much in open state all the time, and some eye exercises to use eyes without making them big all the time. I am not really able to understand, difference between anger, hurt, worry, scared, blushing, etc. I am seeing the same thing (if u call them as expressions) on her face

Well...blush toh throw kar dengey but the things u recommended/ advised to do is not going to happen bcoz the actress is incapable to do such things.

Haider's Mom, dadi - reduce little make up and ask them to act how they used to, u won't get extra money for OTT

@red-Bang onn!! But here I need to blame the director also.He is seeing thru the lens while shooting them...so can't he see how much they are over doing it?? I thought Yusuf is a good director... then why doesn't he tone them down??

Haider's step mom -- throw half of the make up away please ... Director saab , please tone her down , I think she is at 1000% OTT now, if she does 10% of acting that will be good enough to show her as Vamp

👍👍👍

Haider's dad -- Anyways he is just a furniture character, very less screen space so I am ok to bear him.

Writing and Story -- please include scenes with ML, PL and Ruhaan. U can sprinkle other characters here and there but keep the story around the above 3 characters.

U are expecting too much.. it is never going to happen but I wish after y'days funny episode they realise who are the characters that can attract viewers or keep the viewers glued to the show .

If they make these changes , I think serial would run otherwise doubtful ...

Very much required especially they have to think about the actress playing the Dua character.

replied in bold
divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LookatTheStars

Kbi kbi doubt hone lgta h..k ye sach mai iske fans hi h na....!

Really feel for the actors who have such fans.Woh kehta hai na sometimes fans hi aapney idol ko dubatey hai....is tarah ke fans isi category main padtey hai.
divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saakkabc

new definition for layered character🤣🤣

I tell u ...TT is the best place to get enlightened on every matter related to KV😆

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: divine_16

I tell u ...TT is the best place to get enlightened on every matter related to KV😆

how can they not feel embarrassed to tweet such things? Kitne andh hain yeh log. Thoda tho logic hona chahiye.. logic completely gayab
Edited by saakkabc - 1 years ago
Chrisevanfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Trp 0.7 Dua ne di dhuadhar trp

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chrisevanfan

Trp 0.7 Dua ne di dhuadhar trp

Dua ke dhamakedar performance aur Haider ke roaring performance ke liye milte hain 😀 and please add anything else u can think of
Edited by saakkabc - 1 years ago
divine_16 thumbnail

how can they not feel embarrassed to tweet such things? Kitne andh hain yeh log. Thoda tho logic hona chahiye.. logic completely gayab

Issey khetey hai dedicated and loyal bhakt...jo tumharey aur merey samajh ke bahar hai😆Yaar!! mujhey agar kuch kharab dikhey toh mainey dono both KV and Deba ki band bajayi hai.😆Itna kya pooja karna in actors ka?? As a fan one should point out the faults in acting of a actor or a show....what's the use of such zabardasti praising??

divine_16 thumbnail

Dua ke dhamakedar performance aur Haider ke roaring performance ke liye milte hain 😀 and please add anything else u can think of

OTT acting ke OTT trp .....lagey raho!!

Edited by divine_16 - 1 years ago
Chrisevanfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dua n step mom ka make-up

Haider ka chilla

Dua n Haider ka thanda romance

Haider ki mom ka raaz

Gunde logo ka zabadsti ka Gazal ko pareshan karna