Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Has anybody watched today's episode?? Was there any Haizal scenes??

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Show March tak to rahega I feel....New show coming in Jan and time slot they are getting is 8.30

10.30 slot free hi rahega...so let's see ye show kab tak chalega...trp drop hi hoti gayi to bol nahi sakte...

Waise New promo is headache...Dua ko screen space kam karo kaha to promo hi de diya Dua ka ...

I am surprised audience ka feedback milta to hai..Chalo Ghum wale online audience ko ignore karte coz trp audience hai waha but yaha to trp bhi nahi hai...

diya_snow thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Has anybody watched today's episode?? Was there any Haizal scenes??

No...Dua Haider ke scenes hai...Haider getting romantic and all...ye Haider to Gussa aur Romance bas yahi karta rehta hai...itna romantic to Shaurya bhi nahi tha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Chrisevanfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

KV ne kya sochke yeh show choose kiya. Kaisa bekar role select kiya hai isne. Dua main lead hai baaki sab side actors hai aisa lagta hai.

Kaha Shaurya aur kaha yeh Haider

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmMuNREgeWT/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by Chrisevanfan - 1 years ago
divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya_snow

No...Dua Haider ke scenes hai...Haider getting romantic and all...ye Haider to Gussa aur Romance bas yahi karta rehta hai...itna romantic to Shaurya bhi nahi tha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Layered character hai na....isliye gussa and romance...๐Ÿ˜†If only Dua and Haider scenes tabh toh koi matlab hi nahi hai dekhne ki. Waise saw a promo ....lagta hai again Dua ka Anupama mode onn hoga....upar se uski acting One innocent question....why KV jerks his head like that while showing his anger?? Pura hairstyle hi kharab ho jata hai๐Ÿ˜†Sometimes I feel gussa dikhaney waqt he over does it ....anyone feels like that or I'm the only one??๐Ÿค”
Edited by divine_16 - 1 years ago
divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya_snow

Show March tak to rahega I feel....New show coming in Jan and time slot they are getting is 8.30

10.30 slot free hi rahega...so let's see ye show kab tak chalega...trp drop hi hoti gayi to bol nahi sakte...

Waise New promo is headache...Dua ko screen space kam karo kaha to promo hi de diya Dua ka ...

I am surprised audience ka feedback milta to hai..Chalo Ghum wale online audience ko ignore karte coz trp audience hai waha but yaha to trp bhi nahi hai...

Well isn't 8.30 slot is for Ekta's serial Bhagyalaxmi?? Will Zee take up such risk to shift to another slot?? Bcoz Ekta's shows are only saving grace for Zee.

I too think they may keep 10.30 slot free and end shows of 7.00 or 7.30pm.Heard that the Meet show is bringing in Randeep Rai for cameo to increase trp as his and Ashi's pair was famous.

That's what is surprising me!! KV said that there is a research team which goes thru the feedbacks... don't they see what is attracting the viewers more?? May be they are getting messages for Dua and Haider scenes and so stuffing the episodes with them. And honestly speaking I tried some Ruhan and Ghazal scenes...I didn't find it good enough to get attracted.Some may like their pair but I didn't !! I don't see any spark in them which I saw in Haizal scenes.

diya_snow thumbnail

Well isn't 8.30 slot is for Ekta's serial Bhagyalaxmi?? Will Zee take up such risk to shift to another slot?? Bcoz Ekta's shows are only saving grace for Zee.

I too think they may keep 10.30 slot free and end shows of 7.00 or 7.30pm.Heard that the Meet show is bringing in Randeep Rai for cameo to increase trp as his and Ashi's pair was famous.

That's what is surprising me!! KV said that there is a research team which goes thru the feedbacks... don't they see what is attracting the viewers more?? May be they are getting messages for Dua and Haider scenes and so stuffing the episodes with them. And honestly speaking I tried some Ruhan and Ghazal scenes...I didn't find it good enough to get attracted.Some may like their pair but I didn't !! I don't see any spark in them which I saw in Haizal scenes.

As per Insta pages Bhagyalaxmi may shift to 7pm and Meet going offair...

See Ruhaan is cute but dsnt look good with Ghazal coz ghazal look mature and older to Ruhaan may be coz of loud make up ..so chemistry wala chemistry nahi hai...

Dua lead hai so Dua har jagah hogi and she is PH fav also ....Ghazal ko negative karenge I feel ye jo so called Raaz hai wahi Ghazal ko Negative karega ....

Dua trying to be Anupama but bhai waha Rupali Ganguly hai uske saath competition ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Next two weeks trp and thn show ka future samjh aa jayega...

diya_snow thumbnail

Layered character hai na....isliye gussa and romance...๐Ÿ˜†If only Dua and Haider scenes tabh toh koi matlab hi nahi hai dekhne ki. Waise saw a promo ....lagta hai again Dua ka Anupama mode onn hoga....upar se uski acting One innocent question....why KV jerks his head like that while showing his anger?? Pura hairstyle hi kharab ho jata hai๐Ÿ˜†Sometimes I feel gussa dikhaney waqt he over does it ....anyone feels like that or I'm the only one??๐Ÿค”

Yes you are right Gussa dikhane waqt he over does it...KV ka ek pattern hai wahi follow hota hai...Gussa karna ...pyaar karna...comedy ka bhi...so hume yaha alag shayad hi kuch dekhne mile ..

Chrisevanfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

KV ke show ke kuch youtube videos ke views Mithai show se bhi kam hai. Iss show ki na online na offline popularity hai.

Jo yeh Dua n Haider ke scenes ki demand kar raha hai na vo khud ph hogi aur Aditi ke fans honge. Neutral audience n even KVians fans like Gazal n Haider more. Feedback team agar thik se dekhe toh unko pata chal jayega ki kuch Gazal n Haider scenes pe hashtag kitna active tha as compared to Dua.

Dua ko Anupama se compete kar rahe hai yeh toh hadd ho gayi. Anupama is damn popular online ho ya offline.

Just to accommodate Dua they are decreasing Gazal scenes. Too much preference to Aditi yeh ph ka record hai har show mein ek lead actress ko hi zyada importance milti hai.

KV was doing scenes n acting with Richa but Aditi ke scenes uski acting bekar ho jaate hai maybe co stars really brings best out you. Deba ke saath match karne ke liye iske acting kitni achi thi.

Edited by Chrisevanfan - 1 years ago
LookatTheStars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Zee's insta post of new promo...kisi ne comments padhe? Y muslims r saying not to watch it? Aisa kya galat dikha rhe h show mai?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ