Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

Seriously what the hell? Cannot you dance with your own wife? Why do you want to dance with my wife?😡😡

Shall I give you some drink, so you can identify your wife and do what ever you want. I meant whatever🤣🤣 and Leave my wife🤣🤣 I had enough hard times in Goa.

By the way tit for tat🤣 I will dance with your wife until you leave my wife🤣🤣

Episode 104 18/02/2021 | Apna Time Bhi Aayega

This is revenge on rani for making me throw this party. But I am glad it hurt you too. I have around 1000 reason to get revenge from you as well. 🤣🤣

Rish27 thumbnail

To one and only Newton in our Forum.🤗❤️🤗 Sorry carried out with pulling legs of Rishi. The thing is when she says something I cannot keep quiet🤣🤣

By the way my wishes for you❤️🤗

Spectacular Cupcakes! Happy Birthday Card | Birthday ...

May you find your dearest soul mate. May you will be able to find him though he lives in the other corner of the earth may you be united and have fun continueosly. May you give us the contract of decorations for your wedding too and may I and Rish's bank accounts will be filled with your dollars as our fees🤣🤣

Most importantly May you get your bhabhi from SL as you desired and may we all be invited to play pranks there🤣🤣🤣

What a wish 🤣 love the part about our bank accounts 🤣🤣

Rish27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scissor

Ya ya ya...u guys can waste your money on that stupid and useless Nandi......I will order hukum sa to torture your sister

Hey, their marriage ended long ago. Leave her out of this. By the way now you can have your hukum sa all to your self. Its better than money, isnt it?

Rish27 thumbnail

Jai is in jail so no worries🤣🤣 First we have to buy unbreakable bed for bro🤣🤣

Look whose using my name to shop for unbreakable beds? I wonder why?😛

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rish27

This is revenge on rani for making me throw this party. But I am glad it hurt you too. I have around 1000 reason to get revenge from you as well. 🤣🤣

So you are under control of bhabhisa and take revenge in another way🤣🤣 You should have danced with Champa, Kajri or anybody not with my with my wife. 🤣 See I was like Laxman in Ramayan always was so loyal to you and Bhabhisa but you😡🤣
Rish27 thumbnail

So you are under control of bhabhisa and take revenge in another way🤣🤣 You should have danced with Champa, Kajri or anybody not with my with my wife. 🤣 See I was like Laxman in Ramayan always was so loyal to you and Bhabhisa but you😡🤣

Chill out dude... You didnt even complain this much when i married your wife. 🤣🤣

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rish27

Chill out dude... You didnt even complain this much when i married your wife. 🤣🤣

At that time I was devasted but now I have changed and thought to fight for my rights 🤣After all this is nothing compared to how Kajri and Kiara fought over me.🤣 It was like I was a spectator of K VS K match🤣
flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Happy belated birthday Newton!! God bless you with good health, happiness and lots of good food!! ❤️