Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone. Another year about to finish.

harinikrishna06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finished my second exam successfully..one more to go on 29th..😳

Edurpaatha kiss innum varale😳

Kaathirunthaai Anbe ❤️

Edited by harinikrishna06 - 1 years ago
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just read rakshabandhan chapter of sosy... I must say you r such a wonderful writer ...My heart is full right now beaming with happiness 🤗❤️

I felt as if they r my family members for the nth time again..,i don't have siblings I'm only child to my parents reading this chapter today and comments felt something in heart ❤️

I don't have words to describe you Nisha ka 👏

And eagerly waiting for the next update after dinner date aage kya hoga ☺️

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nisha, are you on vacation ?

Good afternoon 😊

Waiting for update

I read future parts upto Manya telling nivi she looks like her ma ❤️

Thank you for the separate future index post it's so helpful👏

How come no one is talking about sosy anymore i wanted to daily

🤗I don't see anyone talking like before in the forum it's so silent all busy with life i guess❤️

When I come here talk and write stuff i feel different, you know like in a different world.all r strangers people know me as a sosy fan...

I'm so talkative from childhood i should have talked more here when I was studying in college now it's too silent everyone r grown up 😳

It's so silent in real life too my husby boy is also so silent never talks much i always tell him i know someone like that who is silent from a fiction... Keep floating in la la land he vl tell🤣

Edited by harinikrishna06 - 1 years ago

Is there any tiny little chance of having second innings of sosy ❤️ last update was 4 or 3 years back ago i guess..

How wonderful it would be to have second innings no with nivi , sahana , ved , Sid , shravu , lasya , nandu all grown up and all fans of sosy to gather again in the thread and finish the thread in few hours ⭐️❤️🤗if this happens i will make sure to talk with everyone and discuss everything 🥳

K bye 🤗 il study for sometime and come back later..

Finished successfully my exams😳❤️

Waiting for the update

My last comment was about second innings u might start from shravu engagement ❤️

Today rest dha full ah..😉

Tomorrow thinking to start Indranush 🤗

K bye typing this on the way to home from exam 😆

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClV0GllAC_k/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Watch the above link and tell me what u think about 🤗❤️

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cmo9WClJjsR/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I see R&B in ranbeer in this particular scene ❤️