Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I lost it at Monisha Lestrange🤣bellatrix kabar mein rk rahi hogi 🤣

Tumne bholi bhali Monisha ko Death Eater bana diya. So I changed Monisha's name to suit the image 🤣

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Darshiben 🤗

Why didn't you join the teaser round?

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Idek what I'm doing at this point 🤣 reveal se pehle hi I started to get confused, but reveal ke baad Tia just literally took me out 🤣🤣 I literally felt like the FL of some badly written ITV plot 🤣

Tia you crazy 🤣🤣

Don't blame me, nakhrewaali ko bolo 😂

The moment I read my character description, I was like whaaat!?? But it was fun to play both Monishas 🤣

Edited by tournesol - 1 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

I had fun playing Ishqi along wid Anika😆

Tiara was best🤣 After leap spcly lol😆

ITV die hard fan spotted🤣

I too had fun being both positive and negative Monisha along with Ishqi and Anika. In another universe, these three will make the best shopping partners 😂

Naa, not a fan. Rather I get frustrated with ITV leaps and vamps. Kal un sab vamps se thoda inspiration le liya 🤪🤣

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

You guys were terrific 🤗

Hakuna's Maya and Daphnes's Kokila, both the MILs thinking my bahu is better than her bahu was hilarious 🤣 Maya never liked Monisha, and it was good to see her thinking well about her. And I was reading all Kokila's dialogues in her stern voice 😆 It was fun. You guys were fab as Maya and Kolkila.

Physics girl's NKji was so sincere in attempts to save from evil. An Auror every MoM should have. Your tooti phuti hindi was so on point 👏 (Btw, you said you haven't seen Sarabhai vs Sarabhai yet. If you can, do give it a try. You won't stop laughing 😆)

Hello hi bye bye! Your Manorama was total fun, x.titli.x 🤗 Wish we got to see you more.

Bee and Rashi, I had a blast interacting with your Anika and Ishqi 🤣 You guys nailed the dialogues and quirks of these two characters. Amazing 😎

Shibz, what a twist you gave to Monisha! Usey Sarabhai se Lestrange banna pada 🤣

I had lots of fun playing both positive and negative Monisha 😆 But I love the positive Monisha more, because of how simple and uncomplicated she is. The writer in me enjoyed participating in this teaser round 😳

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

M closing this thread, but incase you want to spam, go here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5312001