Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I think main problem is that they are trying to recreate kasam tere pyaar ki. Pratiksha side story are just copy paste from there and that future telling woman also from there. They can just show that pratiksha’s father is some government officer and Malhar is her mangetar who was connected with Thakur in the past.whole kasam setting was negative point for me. Ravi and Kirti love story was close to reality where two person knows each other from childhood and fell in love and both family are happy for them.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

All FLs of Ekta shows are written the same way. Even the story starts the same way with either the parents or someone dying leading to ML FL majboori ki shadi😆 and many recycled tracks, like bank robbery and entry of ex lover after honeymoon

Even here keerti might come back after RaviKsha fall in love😆

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Deepika18767

Suddenly very high standards for itv show watching n heroine only Oscar worthy required kya 🤣

Pata nahi kya baat hai idhar🧐😉

Personally I found tamarind most regressive n boring ML was married to two females at same time n yet tamarind girl was putting sindoor n worshipping him hai na was that most high standards 😂 acting was just average at best that's why do much replacement n leaps in dat show 😆

Only discussing tamarind as others have discussed above n tamarind girl too discussed above

Thank god we have kritika here she suits the part perfect 👍🏼⭐️it's not a tribal story anyways 😆

I think I have seen your tweets too or might be someone else who uses exactly the same language but what's the problem with something or some show being 'tribal'?

Tamrind showed a teenager, who was forced and groomed into a bigamous marriage, actually break the cycle of abuse and move on in her life with a better man. Many aspects of the show were very regressive especially the shitty narrative of blaming women for the obvious faults of the man.😆But the direction and cinematography were never tacky lol.

I don't know what personal investment you have in this show that you constantly make passive agressive comments here but Tamrind or any other show on Star does many ridiculous things but has never made the ML wear fake beards to show his devdas state lol. They have better budget than that.

Also, the alleged "average" acting there nailed the character and doesn't excuse the non-existent coherence here.

Anyhow, are you allowed to criticise tamarind's alleged average acting here or not since that too was an itv show and the ML of this show was replaced there too? Or is it only you who is allowed to pass judgement on itv shows?

Edited by Deltablues - 1 years ago
Deltablues thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

I think main problem is that they are trying to recreate kasam tere pyaar ki. Pratiksha side story are just copy paste from there and that future telling woman also from there. They can just show that pratiksha’s father is some government officer and Malhar is her mangetar who was connected with Thakur in the past.whole kasam setting was negative point for me. Ravi and Kirti love story was close to reality where two person knows each other from childhood and fell in love and both family are happy for them.

How dare you say that there is annnny issssue with an EK show omg? You desperate shipper

Deltablues thumbnail

That was a joke. You should read the comments on this forum's articles lol.

Also, I agree, if the cvs stuck to one clear narrative that would make this show much better even by itv standards. If they want to make it a typical EK show from 2010s, they should stick to that, if they want to make it Ravi's revenge saga, they should establish that properly. They have made a khichdi.

I don't understand the tackiness tbh. EK show has the budget to do a more consistent cinematography.

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think Ek don’t spend money on tv shows stories and sets. If she gets a good story then she made a web series on it or limited episode story. She have almost same set for her every show. maybe she own them or rented them for very long time.in naagin franchise also she have same stories every year with little bit changes.

Deltablues thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

I think Ek don’t spend money on tv shows stories and sets. If she gets a good story then she made a web series on it or limited episode story. She have almost same set for her every show. maybe she own them or rented them for very long time.in naagin franchise also she have same stories every year with little bit changes.

This story does have great potential tbh. It deserves better writing and direction imho. Kathaa is an absolutely effed up show but the direction there is so deliberate and clear. So are yrk's post-leap episode no matter that akshara will end up going back to her toxic ex.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes recycled tracks.

But majboori ki shaadi is shown in most of the shows now.i think only in rajan shahi shows atleast some times leads marry out of love.

Originally posted by: la_Reine

All FLs of Ekta shows are written the same way. Even the story starts the same way with either the parents or someone dying leading to ML FL majboori ki shadi😆 and many recycled tracks, like bank robbery and entry of ex lover after honeymoon

Even here keerti might come back after RaviKsha fall in love😆

heavenlybliss thumbnail

I dont understand why this show isnt fetching ratings like Ektas other shows? Why is that Parineeti getting higher trps than this with that cringe storyline?🤢

Maybe they should swap the timeslots of these two shows, and give DP 7:30 slot. It might start doing better.

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Trp dropped to 1.1 🤔

Last weeks episodes were really boring I thought

They need to start the main story

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1615963858056904704?t=_pZ2zjUFe8KSNb1GyyBDkg&s=19