Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Ohh god they are dragging it like anythg

Yday i came to check the forum but it seems so dead😳...fans aren't watching kya🤔.

Mostly they are shippers of the previous couple so they don't like this show I think 🤔 😆 maybe 🤷‍♀️

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Ohh god they are dragging it like anythg

Yday i came to check the forum but it seems so dead😳...fans aren't watching kya🤔.

I think it could have got better trp if the pace was faster

The first few weeks of a show are most crucial to get a fan following

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I think it could have got better trp if the pace was faster

The first few weeks of a show are most crucial to get a fan following

Yup ppl ll be hooked only if the story is interesting🤔

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RamonaG

Mostly they are shippers of the previous couple so they don't like this show I think 🤔 😆 maybe 🤷‍♀️

Yup on SM fans are asking EK to bring Sumbul in place of the actress playing Pratiksha thus TRPs ll be higher🤔

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Yup on SM fans are asking EK to bring Sumbul in place of the actress playing Pratiksha thus TRPs ll be higher🤔

What the?? Repetitive jodis are so boring🤢

I like fresh pairs

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RamonaG

Not a shipper here, and I don't think Sumbul deserves a character like Pratiksha. She's far too young to play such a subdued character. I, anyhow, think this show is very active on twitter because arylie people moved to this. Dunno why it's so quiet here: maybe because the show has no proper depth to discuss it everyday

I do think the execution is all over the place. They want a revenge hate-love saga but are inserting a random creepy astrologer to talk about kismat while keerti is dying. Pick a lane.

Tamrind and most shows on star had/have better execution than this. The production quality is class apart. So I can understand why a certain section of the previous fandom would find this meh.

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: la_Reine

What the?? Repetitive jodis are so boring🤢

I like fresh pairs

I don't think anyone seriously wants Sumbul in this show, she'd be a horrible miscast as Pratiksha.

I also think there should be more age-appropriate casting and Sumbul is far too young.

Nevertheless, I don't think pairs are a real thing and become boring if repeated. They are actors at the end of day and play different characters. Ram-Sakshi lit the screen on fire in the Alt-Balaji show and did not remind me of Ram-Priya at all. Same with Nakuul-Disha.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deltablues

I don't think anyone seriously wants Sumbul in this show, she'd be a horrible miscast as Pratiksha.

I also think there should be more age-appropriate casting and Sumbul is far too young.

Nevertheless, I don't think pairs are a real thing and become boring if repeated. They are actors at the end of day and play different characters. Ram-Sakshi lit the screen on fire in the Alt-Balaji show and did not remind me of Ram-Priya at all. Same with Nakuul-Disha.

But Imlie season 1 just finished recently na, they can work together again no problem, but at least give it a gap and do some other shows in between😆

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sumbul deserves a better character than Pratiksha. It is a very submissive and mindless character. They need to cast a better actress and appropriate to age

Deepika18767 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Suddenly very high standards for itv show watching n heroine only Oscar worthy required kya 🤣

Pata nahi kya baat hai idhar🧐😉

Personally I found tamarind most regressive n boring ML was married to two females at same time n yet tamarind girl was putting sindoor n worshipping him hai na was that most high standards 😂 acting was just average at best that's why do much replacement n leaps in dat show 😆

Only discussing tamarind as others have discussed above n tamarind girl too discussed above

Thank god we have kritika here she suits the part perfect 👍🏼⭐️it's not a tribal story anyways 😆