Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

SP has a bigger reach than colors so we cannot expect the same TRP here. TRP audience watch for story and drama. FK cannot carry the whole show on his shoulders, if the story was good atleast the TRP would have been stable for few weeks but it was dwindling means audience were not highly impressed. I am not sure how much will the slot change will help. Colors have so many upcoming shows, I hope TRP increases or it will face the wrath of slot change which only does more harm than good for a show.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes thats true.trp would have been stable.but trp increase is not possible when the rival channel is very strong at certain time slots.first of all colors is a sinking ship now.but high voltage drama can help the show to be back to 1.3.time slot change and then the show will end.

Originally posted by: Orla

SP has a bigger reach than colors so we cannot expect the same TRP here. TRP audience watch for story and drama. FK cannot carry the whole show on his shoulders, if the story was good atleast the TRP would have been stable for few weeks but it was dwindling means audience were not highly impressed. I am not sure how much will the slot change will help. Colors have so many upcoming shows, I hope TRP increases or it will face the wrath of slot change which only does more harm than good for a show.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Their shows before 8pm are doing well. This one has potential too, they just need to work on the execution

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deltablues

See, acting is and should be treated as a profession. Shipping is a cringe and nasty business. Both Star and Rangu exploited off it so idek how to respond to that. Both of them are fantastic actors and deserve to be viewed as professionals as co-workers but also as individuals.

And the story should have been reversed : Pratiksha should have been the sweet gf who dies and Ravi tries to avenge her death from the fiery social worker. Would have been much better than the milquetoast idiotic hit-and-run misunderstanding.

But Ektaaaaaa will die before she writes a self-satisfied woman

Phir to original story hoti na, why would Ekta write something original?😆

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Since the show is new people might accept replacement.but this show will not get good trp because of the channel and the time slot.

Sirf tum got 1.6 at some point in this slot...this show couldve done better but Ekta doesnt seem invested

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

That was time long time ago.that time even udariyaan had above 2 trp.but after that colors had a huge trp down fall.now no colors show except bb has above 2 trp.

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Sirf tum got 1.6 at some point in this slot...this show couldve done better but Ekta doesnt seem invested

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Disagree about time slot, it started with 1.3 TRP which was a good start and people did tune into watch this show having expectations but did it deliver what it promised? Unfortunately no.

I am talking as a neutral viewer not a fan of his previous show.

When a show starts, the writer starts establishing the characters first then start the story but here except Pratiksha none of the characters have been established well and lacks depth. Pratiksha character had depth but still not hit the mark as the actor is not good. If we ignore Keerti's angle, what do we know about Ravi as a character? What does he do in his free time? What are his hobbies and interests? We do not anything about him as a person. There is lack of subplots too as writer is not sure how to connect it with main story.

Malhar looks like a comedian not as a villain, the story lacks a strong villain too. I am sure Keerti character was gonna stay for some more time but they FF'ed it to bring the main plot to increase the TRP. To me Keerti was the intriguing factor as she was sorted and her whole existence kept audience hooked to wait for main couple story. They made Ravi and Keerti so rootable..with her absence now. The show looks like it lost a major charm and intriguing factor apart from Fahmaan's acting. They should have shown parallels when she was alive as to why people should root for Raviksha not KeeVi.

The whole story looks obvious now unless they make Kavya a obsessed lover or establish some kind of strong villain.

Either the story should be intriguing or should have a strong FL who can act well so that TRP can rise more as TRP audience connects with FL more than ML.

None of the characters are established in this story. The only thing they have established is Keerti-Ravi bond. And the urge of Ravi to take revenge

Ravi as a human, other than friend of Keerti we don't know. They have shown family bonding great while in happy times, but after trauma hit them, no family is around, except for Kavya. Where is his brother who was with him 24 *7 before Keerti died? Family is sitting around table, eating and chatting. Ravi and Kavya are the only two showing emotions. What happened to Keerti's mother?

Pratiksha as a teacher they have shown 1 minute in the first episode. Thereafter she said to Keerti that she takes tuition and works in some NGO. Not shown anything only dialogue. She lost her parents in terror attack, broke marriage for dowry demand, left native, reached to new city, trafficked, rescued, agreed for marriage half heartedly, arrested for murder and jailed. Who agrees for a marriage within a couple of days of death of both parents? I don't see that they have established Pratiksha as a lead, so that we can connect to her. She went through a hell lot of trauma, but no emotional outbursts of either Pratiksha or her family. She is sitting with a stone face in jail, giving bhashan to some random lady (even her confrontation looked comical), getting happy to be able to teach the cell mates.

Kaise character hai, and you want to believe this is her story. They are showing her family doing road side vegetable shopping, making Gajar ka Halwa, while she is in jail. Which family makes sweets while their daughter is in jail?

Why Pratiksha is not telling police or her chachu that Malhar was drunk and he asked her to drive? What is she afraid of? Malhar getting arrested? Will that make her a bad DP?

I don't see the story and the way of telling story anywhere interesting. Except Fahmaan and Aditi, other actors are below average. The characters which was supposed to be vile, should act vile and look vile, not comical. And the time slot is highly competitive

Kritika has to improve a lot, she has to pull the show at the slot, where Ayesha as Sai (SP) is great and that show is a non stop topper (story is crap, but Ayesha is brilliant). If she can't improve, I don't see any future for the show

Orla thumbnail

Today her chachi and her sister were interested in downloading a movie and eating popcorn..when Pratiksha is in jail 🤣

The writer is giving bhar bhar ke KeeVi scenes instead of focusing main couple. I am really worried for the way the show is going 🥱

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Today her chachi and her sister were interested in downloading a movie and eating popcorn..when Pratiksha is in jail 🤣

The writer is giving bhar bhar ke KeeVi scenes instead of focusing main couple. I am really worried for the way the show is going 🥱

Chachi and Co including Malhar is full on comedy. She was ranting like, agar tumhara chachu mar gaya to main kiskeliye karwa chauth rakhoongi 🤣🤣

Some one gets into serious accident, planning and plotting of murder chal raha hai, and Malhar is waiting for Chachi's phone call on Chachu is over. Kaise family member hai ye. You know someone is murdering your uncle and you are waiting for aunty's call to confirm it. On top of that he is in police🤣🤣

Chachi is enjoying pop corn and snacks, watching movies.....

Ravi pagal hoke ghoom raha hai... his family is not bothered he is out alone in the night

Ravi_Keerti bond now we all are convinced about. Why to spend 10 minutes daily for that

Pratiksha and radio night was too cheesy. Court is almost convinced of her crime, waiting for verdict and she is behaving like as if she is living her dream. Giving lectures, talking dreamy on radio, talking to Keerti's soul, promising her that she will fulfil her dreams. No ounce of fear and anger of the case on her.

Kal to jail mates Pratiksha Madam ji pe latoo ho gaya tha, aaj to police wale phi standing ovation, claps and hugs diya. ITV ka FL in real sense🤣🤣

Lagta hai EK is not investing her time and efforts in any of the departments of this show, be it direction, story writing, dialogues, costumes, sets, cast, etc. etc. She only made sure FK is in it, and she believes that he will pull the show at any cost.

My conclusion is EK is more delusional than Gul🤣🤣🤣

Orla thumbnail

I found this tweet on twitter and this sums up my whole view of the show 🤣

https://twitter.com/_mincemeat_/status/1617838130429820930?t=3BRD8aqj-Sk_EMDxrGJpyQ&s=19