Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Main story has already started, last week was full of angry Ravi blasting at pratiksha and Pratiksha going to jail. There was very less keerti. The problem with this show is that the execution sucks.

I am watching daily but the screenplay is boring with no head or tail, except Fahmaan none of the cast acting is upto the mark. He cannot carry the whole show.

Malhar doesn't even look like a villain, Kavya is positive now. There is no proper subplots to connect main story.

TRP audience is not gonna sit for romance, they watch for family drama which is missing here. They connect with FL but sadly here she has no screen presence.

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The show is completely one sided. They are hell bent on establishing Ravi, his pain and anger, his delusions, dreams and in between coming to reality and FK is nailing it.

I am not convinced of the pain of even Keerti's family (they are not showing her mom at all) except Kavya (she turned to almost positive), and Ravi's family. All the actors except FK and Aditi (and Gurpreet) are disappointing

Pratiksha and her pain/agony/trauma is brushed under the carpet. If you see closely, she lost her parents, her marriage broke, had to leave native, came to a new city, got abducted, agreed to a marriage just for the sake of family and mow accused in murder and jailed. They are not showing her emotions/break downs properly. And actor is a huge disappointment. She has to improve if they want the show to run longer

The whole Pratiksha's family, including Malhar looks comical. Malhar is supposed to be vile, I get a comic feeling from his expressions.

When the promo came first, I thought it is the story of Pratiksha. With this kind of execution, casting and dialogues, Pratiksha and her story is lost somewhere. I have not much hopes from the show.

If it is remake or adaptation of Maryem/Secret love, Pratiksha is supposed to be the core of the show. She needs to improve and writers need to write and execute the show from her perspective

Orla thumbnail

Agree completely.

https://twitter.com/TheBajaoMan/status/1616030628134400002?t=uSoAp7QFL0C0OqTQ6w5fKw&s=19

I read this interview of FL and she is already talking about quitting the show, saying the director is asking for 100%. Can't understand what else the director will expect from artist.

Only FK is giving his 100% in this show.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

I knew this would happen😭 Once the show starts losing viewership, its hard to pick up again

Khushidum thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow what an interview. What did she expect and what were they thinking when they offered her the role. I’ve not seen the show at all but reading Farhmaan’s interview about not sleeping whilst shooting. Keerti’s death. It must been the thought of working with such an unprofessional.

I can’t believe what I read - how is she an actress in films? Does she not know what to say publicly?

I feel sorry for the rest of the cast and crew.

Orla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushidum

Wow what an interview. What did she expect and what were they thinking when they offered her the role. I’ve not seen the show at all but reading Farhmaan’s interview about not sleeping whilst shooting. Keerti’s death. It must been the thought of working with such an unprofessional.

I can’t believe what I read - how is she an actress in films? Does she not know what to say publicly?

I feel sorry for the rest of the cast and crew.

She did one film in Tamil and that was a flop. I have not seen the movie but her acting was off in a song. She doesn't wanna put any effort in acting, who told her serials will be a cake walk?

Guy didn't sleep for 10 days and said he will not be able to watch the episodes even in interview. That's the dedication he has for his craft. He deserves a better show and better costar.

Khushidum thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Doesn’t look she wants to work in tv or films. Who would take her on after that interview- she comes across as lazy and entitled.

I can’t believe she said all that

Orla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushidum

Doesn’t look she wants to work in tv or films. Who would take her on after that interview- she comes across as lazy and entitled.

I can’t believe she said all that

The ending statement literally says she will quit if she gets good projects in South or serial will end, the whole crew is giving their 100% and she is acting so unprofessional.

I wish keerti character was explored more, atleast she brought TRP, audience are not able to connect with Pratiksha due to her non existent acting.

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Orla

Agree completely.

https://twitter.com/TheBajaoMan/status/1616030628134400002?t=uSoAp7QFL0C0OqTQ6w5fKw&s=19

I read this interview of FL and she is already talking about quitting the show, saying the director is asking for 100%. Can't understand what else the director will expect from artist.

Only FK is giving his 100% in this show.

Its good for the show and FK if she quits. I pray she gets a project soon. They can replace her with a better actor who can give 100%🤣🤣

Orla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

Its good for the show and FK if she quits. I pray she gets a project soon. They can replace her with a better actor who can give 100%🤣🤣

You know some people think that we want Sumbul to replace Kritika in DP 🤣. His solo's are creating fake id's and crying about the show on twitter as they cannot do that on original ID's 🤣

Let me clear it for them WE DO NOT WANT HER IN THIS SHOW, We just want a good actress who can act well and 'interested' in the show. Sumbul never complained about heavy dialogues or scenes. She did her own stunts too.