Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Great Analysis.

Never thought of their conversation from the POV you put forward, drawing similarities between ChiDi and Arjjo.

I appreciated that the writers presented Raj as someone who listened without being judgemental, without giving any advice but just listened.

One could sympathize with Kal coz I agree not all woman take up motherhood as a fish to water. Being a mom myself, I know how difficult it is for a new mom more so when you don't have a support system... I am sure Kal would not have got any TLC from Madhu!! She is in for a shock when she will know the real purpose of Rocky. I guess he might resort to blackmail now that the affair is exposed before Chirag and they are trying to keep it under wrap.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Great Analysis.

Never thought of their conversation from the POV you put forward, drawing similarities between ChiDi and Arjjo.

I appreciated that the writers presented Raj as someone who listened without being judgemental, without giving any advice but just listened.

One could sympathize with Kal coz I agree not all woman take up motherhood as a fish to water. Being a mom myself, I know how difficult it is for a new mom more so when you don't have a support system... I am sure Kal would not have got any TLC from Madhu!! She is in for a shock when she will know the real purpose of Rocky. I guess he might resort to blackmail now that the affair is exposed before Chirag and they are trying to keep it under wrap.

I was amazed that rajjo didn't start lecturing and giving gyaan like most FLs do. instead, not a single word was spoken beyond her initial question. she didn't interrupt or punish kal with dirty looks. instead, she was very sympathetic. definitely rajjo stands apart just for that scene. it was so well done.

and kal struggling to be a mom is an interesting theme -- no one is going to question why chirag wasn't an active father and why he didn't find satisfaction in his life from being a father and sought the bottle instead. but with kal, such questions will arise and it was definitely interesting to see these themes play out. given how mean madhu is, kal is in for a tough ride. am curious to see how it will play out.

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx

This was a great analysis. I haven't been watching Rajjo for a while now but now seeing this post, I am actually very intrigued. Will we now get to see Kalindhi and Rajjo joining hands? I'm all in for a character development.

Thank you for the tag.😳

the last few episodes are worth watching just for kal and chirag. I have been so bored with arjun's antics that I have been just reading others post and not commenting because there was nothing much to add. but at least with this arc, am glad to see that his stupidity isn't so random, it serves a purpose within the story and how rajjo is able to relate to kal. if she had been happily married, she would have never understood how miserable and lonely kal felt.

Edited by mango.falooda - 1 years ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey.

After today's episode now I can surely say that I love Kalindi-Chirag's story.

The way they have written them,I just hope they continue to do in same way,I am hooked to their story graph,want to see more of it.

With this,its proven that nothing matters more than content,they are not even lead pair,neither good looking like them even their acting is not at par with them but their story and character is written in a way that ❤️❤️

Yaar I am so disappointed in Arjun-Rajjo story.

Now I heard that he is going to marry urvashi so I can't watch all that.

I'll watch only KalChi and that also till they keep them the way they are.

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Hey.

After today's episode now I can surely say that I love Kalindi-Chirag's story.

The way they have written them,I just hope they continue to do in same way,I am hooked to their story graph,want to see more of it.

With this,its proven that nothing matters more than content,they are not even lead pair,neither good looking like them even their acting is not at par with them but their story and character is written in a way that ❤️❤️

Yaar I am so disappointed in Arjun-Rajjo story.

Now I heard that he is going to marry urvashi so I can't watch all that.

I'll watch only KalChi and that also till they keep them the way they are.

noooooooooo!!! so this will be another bigamy show? what is with star plus and having a male lead with 2 wives? it is not even legal.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

noooooooooo!!! so this will be another bigamy show? what is with star plus and having a male lead with 2 wives? it is not even legal.

Actually he is not married to Rajjo now,they already shown he took rajjo's sign to annul their marriage.

So Rajjo is not his wife anymore.

And I've seen a pic of urv with mangalsutra in wedding lehenga so guessing she married arjun.

Rajjo seriously need to remove those marital signs.

rajjotv thumbnail

Rajjo Tv Serial Watch Online Today Episode Desi Serials Available here free download.

Edited by rajjotv - 1 years ago