Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: kito

Nice update... Geet preparing all the things for family not leaving any thing..and Maan adoring his wife from far .... Maaneet both welcom dadi and Vicky ... Geet hesitate to first meet dadima but for family and Maan she put all aside .. heartly welcom all... For Annie also both go to take her she also get happy to see her brother's there ..... There siblings enjoying their togetherness...but here dadima trying to show geet her place how she still not understand royal family things and how Maan giving her more time than family ... Geet don't not want to be there but with siblings and enjoy with them .. but dadima take her with her ... Give gift for making happy her grandson....geet feels like she being paid for her love and emotiona to Maan and family..... She lost in dadima talks not know when Maan came .... She tries to hide her emotions but Maan also know her better and his dadima he get something happens between them ..... He tried to make feel loved forget all other things and being with Maan she also forgets ... Dadima should not do all this let see what next ...

Thank you so much for this wonderful detailed comments. Please continue to motivate with such comments.smiley1
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooljigu

Amazing update.

Geet is preparing everything family to welcome n maan adore abt her.

Geet wants to stay with maan n his siblings but dadi took her n start manipulate her brain.

Geet is getting confused with dadi talks.

Y dadi is insecure if maan is spending more time with geet n have his property in geet name.

Now I m thinking dadi is like tv serial wali dadi in law.

Geet try to avoid talking abt dadi n her talk with maan but maan keenly observes n can get that dadi manipulate geet.

Maan spent time with geet so that she forget all things.

Thanks for your comments smiley1

Yes, Dadima got Maan married Geet for his happy life. Now when Maan took Geet's side dring the incident and done things for Geet against her wishes, she is not liking Geet

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mariam-athman3

Beautiful update Geet is so excited arranging everything to welcome her family ,maan is letting her do what she likes while drooling over her .Geet is uncomfortable around dadima glad dadima breaks the ice btwn them and geet let go of her hurt for the sake of her husband but dadima ruined her happiness with her taunts breaking geet naive heart again .maan has understand the talk btwn the two didn't end well and he has to play safe to protect his wife

Thanks for your comment. smiley1 . Yes, Maan will try his best to protect her. She is too naive.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeyanthi123

Lovely update

Loved it .

Geet s preparing grandly to welcome dadima and sibling ... Maan s admiring geet and how she s arranging everything ..

There is still some ackwardness between geet and dadima ..

Annie s feeling very emotional by seeing her Maan Bhai at airport ..

Maan has threaten Vicky not to work ..

Sibling are enjoying their time and dadima wanna to spend time with geet ..

Geet being innocent she s not understanding dadima words ..

Geet wanna to enjoy with sibling but dadima s not allowing ..

Geet s feeling hurt the way dadima s speaking..

Geet s trying to hide her pain from Maan but Maan s able to understand dadima has told something ..

He s thinking he will handle both without any hurt ..

Continue soon

Waiting

Thanks for your wonderful comment dear. smiley27Yes, he is trying his best to balance.
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshaniit

Hey i have cleared my inbox .pls provide me the pw.

hope you have been able to read the chapter. It is not PP anymore.

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

smiley27smiley27smiley27 Maaneet smiley42. Thanks for your wonderful pics.

Awww my pleasure 🥰❤️ loving to read your stories ❤️

tellyme thumbnail

Enchanted - Chapter 50

https://anusworldoffictions.blog/2024/07/23/enchanted-note-part-50/

Thank-you readers for your love and support to my stories and motivating me.

ENJOY!!

Please like and comment. smiley42

Sending PMs in a while. Patience requested. Also, please keep your inbox clear to get the password. Also ensure to like previous chapter Chapter 49 for password.

-Anu smiley31

tellyme thumbnail

All the below listed readers, your inbox is full and message could not be sent to you. Please clear your inbox and let me know.

A12b

PazzoFMG

Athuathulya

Astalakshmi

Venkataprameela

Suji007

Ananyachaudhary

smiley1

PazzoFMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Anu for updating the part.I have cleared my inbox.

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, nice chapter dear, Next day morning Dadima is happy after saw Maan in pleasant mood that geet didn't said anything to him. Maan asked geet plan for a family picnic, asked Annie to help her Bhabi, asked Vicky for security check, Maan announced that he will spent few hours alone with his Dadima, he try to understand Dadima point of view about geet to disliked her, also show his feeling for geet to his Dadima that geet is his world now, it doesn't means he don't love them, but geet is his Jaan,he will be always protective towards her, Vicky seek apologize from geet, after some days Maan announced that he wanted break from work and wanted to enjoy a world tour with geet, Vicky left for London, Dadima and Annie for kalasia.