Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harshaniit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
Hey i have cleared my inbox .pls provide me the pw.
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: babelicious

Wonderful update! Thanks for updating this..
Wth is this Buddhi upto 😡 constantly targetting Geet! There has to be a limit! My poor baby. My heart goes out to her, how innocent she is, doesn’t care about anything other than making her husband happy. Even now wants to be in their company n not in this budiya’s sadi hui talks. How manipulative and cunning she is. She actually brainwashed Geet into thinking Maan would have loved anyone the same in her place, and there’s nothing special about her. So petty that was to raise insecurities in a young girl’s heart. Also mentioning Sameera & her matching interests with Maan. I was tho thinking Geet may mention this to him now only.. for the amount of hurt she was carrying I thought she may ask him innocently the same question if he would have loved anybody in her place. I cried and became emotional for Geet. But the end made it up for me. How well Maan understood the said and unsaid. He even understood why Dadi gave her the jewellery wen all kinda knew that wasn’t what Geet wears. My god I fear for Geet, how long will she keep dodging this cunning ladies games. same goes with Maan, I’m afraid one of the times he may fall in her traps and doesn’t harm our bholi. So happy how intelligent he is, he put 2 and 2 together and understood what his “politician” (aka saanp) Dadi has played. And loved their romance as usual it was everything I could ask for specially missed RS and his Rani’s romance offlate very much. Thanks for making my day today

thanks Sudha for wonderful analysis. smiley31

How are you doing?
Such analysis makes all the effort worth it .

@bold- that is one thing he will never do even if world turns upside down but saying so can’t promise she won’t be hurt.

I can give a hint as a spoiler - something’s on the line of one of my OS is upcoming in recent times here.

Also to let you know, started typing this one next, when it will be done depends on my bandwidth.

Take care smiley1

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhamRizwan

Wonderful update

Dadima is constantly targetting Geet. And how innocent Geet is, doesn’t care about anything other than making her husband happy. Dadima is so much manipulative and cunning.

Maan understood the hidden story behind Dadima and geet talks.

Loved how Maan understood everything and diverted Geet’s mind in their romance.

Loved it

thank you for being with all my stories smiley1
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Has dadi not learned anything from her mistake? Geet did nothing to harm the family. in fact, she was trying to protect everyone, especially Annie. Just because some people betrayed her, doesn't mean everyone will. She has to gauge the person better.

Dadi has just sensed Maan’s love is above everything and now it is unsettling for her. thanks for you comment ❤️

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athuathulya

Thanks for the update and password...

What kind of game dadi going to do...

Hope maan handle everything...

Update soon

Thank - you for your comment smiley1
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanshi

Thanks for PM 😀

Commented on blog 🤗

responded you on the blog smiley27
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranumohanty34

Hi, nice chapter dear, I don't understand why Maan's Dadima is always against geet, what she wanted from her, Maan loves geet is that a problem for Dadima, she make geet his wife, if she not like her why she make her his wife, Maan can understand what his Dadima try to do. But geet is very restless with Dadima's partiality behavior.

Dadi is too shrewd compared to our bholi bhali Geet. But her hubby is there who knows all the needed politics

Thanks for your commentsmiley27

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Chapter 49

Fascinating and so In creditable Chapter

Geet been the woman of her house got a grand welcome done

for Dadima , Vicky and Annie

however Dadima for some reason did not want Geet been with Maan

and his siblings

Dadima feels that Maan is too involved in Geet , yet it's Dadima that wanted

Maan and Geet to be close

Dadima letting Geet know about sacrifices and also makes her known that Maan should

spend time with his siblings alone

but Maan knowing his wife knew that perhaps Dadima must have told Geet something

as though she tried been normal to Maan but he knows his wife well

Thanks Taahir, for your continuous support to my stories.

smiley1

Dadima is irked for Maan making Geet his priority and with his reaction on her acts with Geet on her accident. She won't forget it so soon.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: swapna.p

Part-49

Geet and maan welcomed daadi, Vicky and annie ..

Maan spend time with his siblings..

Daadi told to geet how to sacrifice for some things ...

Geet is restless on hearing daadi words and maan sensed that daadi played political game on geet..

Waiting for next update..

Thanks for your continuous participation in my stories. smiley31
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: metromasti

Awesomeeee update ..... commented on the blog smiley1

FB_IMG_1717768314808.jpg

smiley27smiley27smiley27 Maaneet smiley42. Thanks for your wonderful pics.