Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LookatTheStars

I hvent watched Qubool hai or any other show...so was asking....

Haider samaj nhi aa rha...ek taraf lecture de rha, Dua ki care kr rha....or fr Ghazal se shadi ki permission all of a sudden?

Bhoolkar bhi ussey samajh ne ki koshish maat karna.He is the Maha Flipper of the showπŸ˜†Bap ko lecture dekar khud hi woh kaam kaney chala hai
divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

to protect someone does it has to be only husband or lover relation , can’t brother in law, brother, guardian , well wisher protect

Haider ke pyaar ke dushman!!
LookatTheStars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divine_16

I won't comment on the Muslim culture bcoz I don't have an iota of knowledge about it. ...nor did I watch any Muslim background show on ITV.My genuine question did in other shows they show such things?? I agree with u Vidya... this particular scene gives total Shsurys vibes. The way he was shaking Ghazal though not that vigorous one like he did with Anokhi but it does give Shaurya vibes.

Everyone was missing Shaurya....so maybe trying to keep all fans happy!πŸ˜†

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I won't comment on the Muslim culture bcoz I don't have an iota of knowledge about it. ...nor did I watch any Muslim background show on ITV.My genuine question did in other shows they show such things?? I agree with u Vidya... this particular scene gives total Shsurys vibes. The way he was shaking Ghazal though not that vigorous one like he did with Anokhi but it does give Shaurya vibes.

I have watched some episodes of ishq subaan Alla and Bahu begum. ISA is like Haider's family similar to praying, following Quran etc. They showed respect no unnecessary touching etc. In bahu Begum ML returns from London it was shown as more modern family and Samiksha chracter is bachpan ka friend of Arjit's character, they were close buddies like ek thaali see khana and ek bistar par sona types, so there they showed normally like friends doing masti, hugging etc. In RSHD they are showing the family as ISA and the actions as BB, that's why I said I got the feeling that KV is playing 2 characters, I couldn't connect..

Yup KV is doing the same shaking, pulling etc which he did as Shaurya but they were in love/attraction/pull towards each other, here he hates Ghazal, and the family background as they were showing or the status he is in also doesn't support. If they showed this intimacy after some episodes then it would have been better, at this point of time looking weird.

Edited by Smiley3262017 - 1 years ago
divine_16 thumbnail

Mumbai mai khud ka ghar buy krna isn't easy....maybe she is shifting to a bigger rented house...but yes Hope this new house brings new beginnings n good luck to herπŸ˜‡

Yup..ho sakta hai she has shifted to a bigger rented house or it may also be that she has bought a new house!! Yaar!! ladki acchi khasi kaama rahi hai..she could buy a new one...

Waise ab shippers ki Meera road wali KP ka kya hoga?

Stay strong shippers,πŸ’ͺ i feel u!! πŸ˜”

Jhinga la la.. πŸ˜†

Hope Shippers kv n uske show ko utna hi support krenge jitna Deba or Mithai ko kiya tha!πŸ™‚

Yeh thoda mushkil haiThat type of support is only meant for Deba and her projects..

replied in bold...
LookatTheStars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Khud ka ghar Li or share b nhi ki news?πŸ˜”

I don't think khud ka h.... property is in crores ...KV itne tym se h Mumbai mai wo nhi le paya...Deba to abhi ayi h...!

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

I have watched some episodes of ishq subaan Alla and Bahu begum. ISA is like Haider's similar to praying, following Quran etc. They showed respect no unnecessary touching etc. In bahu Begum ML returns from London it was shown as more modern family and Samiksha chracter is bachpan ka friend of Arjit's character, they were close buddies like ek thaali see khana and ek bistar par sona types, so there they showed normally like friends doing masti, hugging etc. In RSHD they are showing the family as ISA and the actions as BB, that's why I said I got the feeling that KV is playing 2 characters, I couldn't connect..

Yup KV is doing the same shaking, pulling etc which he did as Shaurya but they were in love/attraction/pull towards each other, here he hates Ghazal, and the family background as they were showing or the status he is in also doesn't support. If they showed this intimacy after some episodes then it would have been better, at this point of time looking weird.

@ bold-Arey yeh toh cross breed show niklaπŸ˜†

KV ko pata hai that his fans liked those things of Shaurya so it might be that he is trying to keep those elements in this show.Remember during ABK MV ...he said as fans loved the passionate side of Shaurya so he tried to keep that in the MV also.

divine_16 thumbnail

Khud ka ghar Li or share b nhi ki news?πŸ˜”

I don't think khud ka h.... property is in crores ...KV itne tym se h Mumbai mai wo nhi le paya...Deba to abhi ayi h...!

Arey bhai...KV has two houses aur kitna lega?? And don't forget he claims himself as the sole bread earner of the family and there are quiet lot of members residing in both the houses.
divine_16 thumbnail

The song is growing ...look who has shared in the story!! Ppl from music industry now sharing it...GREAT!!

Screenshot_20221130-004510_Instagram.jpg

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Arey bhai...KV has two houses aur kitna lega?? And don't forget he claims himself as the sole bread earner of the family and there are quiet lot of members residing in both the houses.

yeah KV has his own house, and their parents has theirs. 7 members and 1or 2 assistants with 1 salary and he doesn't have continuous work not sure how he manages. may be there are other income resources like side hustles or another earner..