Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Chrisevanfan

Gazal has no one in her life she was crying in today episode maybe ho sakta hai gundo se bachane ke chakkar mein usko ek safe environment dene ke liye Haider yeh neki ka kaam kare.

that is the reason they are going to give but to give safe environment he can get his brother to get married to Ghazal, in yesterday’s episode Ruhaan said ladki doondo right, Haider who is already married don’t have to do 2nd marriage, if that’s the reason they will give to white wash Haider then it’s bad reason ..

Chrisevanfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

that is the reason they are going to give but to give safe environment he can get his brother to get married to Ghazal, in yesterday’s episode Ruhaan said ladki doondo right, Haider who is already married don’t have to do 2nd marriage, if that’s the reason they will give to white wash Haider then it’s bad reason ..

Don't know but jaise dikha rahe Haider usse protect kar raha hai shayad tabhi second marriage kare.

Haider jab dekhega ki vo akeli hai humdardi hogi. Aaj bhi Haider ne hi usse protect kiya.

Chrisevanfan thumbnail
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hand biting is cute 😆Cmon yaar isme kya cute hai, now they are doing too much 🤣

https://mobile.twitter.com/heaven_loves_kv/status/1597595689349189633

Yeh toh ABK reloaded ho gaya.Yeh creatives ne kya ABK MV bhi dekh rakhi hai🤔
divine_16 thumbnail
May be she bought a new house.If that's be true then so happy for her!! May her new house bring her loads of LUCK and lots of SUCCESS...lots of PROJECTS ...
LookatTheStars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divine_16

May be she bought a new house.If that's be true then so happy for her!! May her new house bring her loads of LUCK and lots of SUCCESS...lots of PROJECTS ...

Mumbai mai khud ka ghar buy krna isn't easy....maybe she is shifting to a bigger rented house...but yes Hope this new house brings new beginnings n good luck to her😇

Waise ab shippers ki Meera road wali KP ka kya hoga?

Stay strong shippers,💪 i feel u!! 😔

Hope Shippers kv n uske show ko utna hi support krenge jitna Deba or Mithai ko kiya tha!🙂

Edited by LookatTheStars - 1 years ago
Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chrisevanfan

Don't know but jaise dikha rahe Haider usse protect kar raha hai shayad tabhi second marriage kare.

Haider jab dekhega ki vo akeli hai humdardi hogi. Aaj bhi Haider ne hi usse protect kiya.

to protect someone does it has to be only husband or lover relation , can’t brother in law, brother, guardian , well wisher protect

Edited by Smiley3262017 - 1 years ago
Chrisevanfan thumbnail

to protect someone does it has to be only husband or lover relation , can’t brother in law, brother, guardian , well wisher can’t protect

Neki ke liye koi toh plot chahiye na toh story kaise banegi

divine_16 thumbnail

Ghazal is an outsider , but the way Haider is all touchy is not setting well with the character of the religion he is playing , they won’t be this touchy with women , I am getting Shaurya feeling just in a different set , nothing new in character KV is playing just a little more OTT

https://mobile.twitter.com/asalah_khan/status/1597491300793581569

I won't comment on the Muslim culture bcoz I don't have an iota of knowledge about it. ...nor did I watch any Muslim background show on ITV.My genuine question did in other shows they show such things?? I agree with u Vidya... this particular scene gives total Shsurys vibes. The way he was shaking Ghazal though not that vigorous one like he did with Anokhi but it does give Shaurya vibes.
divine_16 thumbnail

Isn't it so touching.....Deba has kept the Anokhi Bhalla ID card with her.The girl really misses the show and the show is still so close to her nahi toh aisey show related cheezein aapne paas rakhna... LOVE!!

Screenshot_20221130-001206_Instagram.jpg