Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

Don’t miss Dec 2nd episode , it’s fun 🤩 I couldn’t decide who is competing with whom

Matlab?? Haider aur Ghazal ka interesting sa kuch hai kya?? Then I will watch only their parts😃
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

ok reason for Haider marrying Ghazal is out, this is my guess by yesterday's episode .. With this they will white wash Haider

1) Ghazal's dad or parents sacrificed their life for Haider's family or his life, so he will develop respect and gratitude to her or her dead family.

2) Ghazal has worn the chunari with Haider's name (Ghazal doesn't know urdu, so she thought some design) and all neighbors started talking that Haider might have married Ghazal that's why she is wearing that chunni.

Since Ghazal became talk of some people who attended the party, to save her from disgrace, Haider thought of marrying her by himself ( instead of letting her marry his single brother who is already lattu on her).. So he came up with the neki concept 😆

It may also be that out of gratitude Haider may give shelter to Ghazal in his house to protect her from goons and he might fall in love with her. And as there are hints of him being misogynist... so marrying her is a kind of neki for him as he is also protecting and giving shelter to a orphan.In every IV KV said Haider will fall in love and for the 1st time he will be thinking of himself.And this sounds as if he is cheating on Dua. But makers kya dikhana chahetey hai shayad unko bhi theek tarah se pata nahi...so expect a lot of mixed veg khichdi...😆
awahnee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow increased by more than 300k in one day. I has just checked yesterday and it was around 600 something. Good she is getting noticed

LookatTheStars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amulya gyaan for the day!😆..Ur thoughts??

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiaWqdTqJP9/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

LookatTheStars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awahnee

Wow increased by more than 300k in one day. I has just checked yesterday and it was around 600 something. Good she is getting noticed

Lgta h Instagram wala glitch Deba ko YouTube p b follow kr rha h😆

awahnee thumbnail

Kuch bhi😆… iss logic se toh Deba is a hypocrite and double faced because whoever meets her become her friend. And the her haters are all strangers who have never met her.

Edited by awahnee - 1 years ago
awahnee thumbnail

Hey everyone just wanted to say goodbye…it was fun interacting with you all past few months. This is the longest I have stayed in any forum. But Deba and Karan’s latest projects have helped me move on from them. Best wishes to you all. Itv mein kuch accha interesting show aya toh phir milenge

Chrisevanfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awahnee

Hey everyone just wanted to say goodbye…it was fun interacting with you all past few months. This is the longest I have stayed in any forum. But Deba and Karan’s latest projects have helped me move on from them. Best wishes to you all. Itv mein kuch accha interesting show aya toh phir milenge

Same to you dear. Nice interacting to you too. Agar time mille ya you feel like talking about Deba n KV so wapis aajana.

Edited by Chrisevanfan - 1 years ago
Chrisevanfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Don’t miss Dec 2nd episode , it’s fun 🤩 I couldn’t decide who is competing with whom

Just watched the episode KV acting kya ho gaya hai itni bekar acting.

Aditi acting mind blowing in whole kidnapping scene bas yeh kahungi ki Aashish usse better acting karta hai.