Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Chrisevanfan

But if you see track record of this ph you can see this ph is partial towards their fav like in bahu begum they are partial towards Samiksha n usko centric banane ke chakkar mein dusri fl ko hata diya uske baad show band ho gaya tha.

I don't know if he is partial bcoz never followed any of his shows and don'tkniw much about him. Wasn't Shamiksha the main FL of the show??
diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awahnee

Let’s predict the story.. I know its going to be cliche with no creativity but atleast we can come up with a better story

I would want this to go in the direction of Shabana Azmi’s Arth movie.. both Haider and Gazal should move out to be together but eventually the guilt should not allow them to enjoy their life. They should be alone on their own since they both are equally responsible for ruining someone’s life. Dua should take charge of the business and lead an independent life. Uske baad koi naya ml lana hai to laye uske liye.

You are expecting too much and Agar aisa hua bhi to Dua ke liye new ML aayega and story waha shift ho jayegi so tata tata bye to Haider and Ghazal...

Yaha it's clear Haider white wash hoga ...Dua like a boring typical ITV bahu maaf kar degi Haider ko..phir Haider and Dua ki love story dikhayenge...

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

they should have a show of FL doing cheating, they should show EMA and bigamy, why all the fun to Males only , not fair 🀣🀣

I'm all for it....agar ITV mein dum hai toh aisa koi story lakey dikhaye. πŸ˜†

diya_snow thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

I don't know if he is partial bcoz never followed any of his shows and don'tkniw much about him. Wasn't Shamiksha the main FL of the show??

Yes Samiksha was main FL other one was new for ITV but yes samiksha was PH fav so other one was side lined yaha bhi aisa hi hoga...Aditi ke chakkar me Richa side line hogi...KV bhi aditi aditi karta rehta hai coz he knows she is the FL ....Richa is good but itni bhi powerful acting nahi hai ke PH majboor ho jaye to change the story ...waise socho Agar Richa ke jagah Deba hoti to ? I know Deba aisa role kabhi nahi legi but still Agar hoti to.....tab shayad aditi side line ho jati...

diya_snow thumbnail

I'm all for it....agar ITV mein dum hai toh aisa koi story lakey dikhaye. πŸ˜†

Hehehe aisa kabhi nahi hoga πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Character certificate mil jata hai sabse and maafi nahi milti...bashing trolling alag se...tag lag jayega vamp ka....

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya_snow

Yes Samiksha was main FL other one was new for ITV but yes samiksha was PH fav so other one was side lined yaha bhi aisa hi hoga...Aditi ke chakkar me Richa side line hogi...KV bhi aditi aditi karta rehta hai coz he knows she is the FL ....Richa is good but itni bhi powerful acting nahi hai ke PH majboor ho jaye to change the story ...waise socho Agar Richa ke jagah Deba hoti to ? I know Deba aisa role kabhi nahi legi but still Agar hoti to.....tab shayad aditi side line ho jati...

Main aisi show ke liye Deba ko soch hi nahi sakti.Mithai ka zabardast jhatka khaya mainey woh seh liye paar yeh jhatka toh seh hi nahi pati.
divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LookatTheStars

Ab Aditi or Richa to KV k level p nhi pahuch skti acting mai to KV ko hi niche la rha director to match their level!! 😬

Pooji this what I feared.. kahin in do FLs ki bekaar acting ke chakkar mein KV ka performance gir na jaye.But never expected that it will happen so soon.KV's acting in the promo looks so OTT re.... bandey ko kya ho gaya....yaar!!
diya_snow thumbnail

In Isharon Isharon mein Deba was second lead but fans loved her chemistry with Mudit more so for sometime story shifted on them but PH was very stubborn they wanted to focus on previous lead so wo phir se aa gayi and thn show ka charm chala gaya and phir lockdown me show offair ho gaya...

Waise waha jo second hero aaya tha for Deba his name is also Karan πŸ˜‚

awahnee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Main aisi show ke liye Deba ko soch hi nahi sakti.Mithai ka zabardast jhatka khaya mainey woh seh liye paar yeh jhatka toh seh hi nahi pati.

Lekin itv mein doosra kuch hai hi nahi. Saw on ig that Sandip Sikcand’s new show starring Sai is also a triangle story. Either she should get some web show soon or again she will have to settle for such roles.

diya_snow thumbnail

Pooji this what I feared.. kahin in do FLs ki bekaar acting ke chakkar mein KV ka performance gir na jaye.But never expected that it will happen so soon.KV's acting in the promo looks so OTT re.... bandey ko kya ho gaya....yaar!!

Thank God mujhe laga I am the only one jisko aise feel hua ....KV ki acting already affect hone lagi hai..most of the time wo shaurya vibes deta hai...same acting same anger and actions baki time wo OTT lagne laga hai..ye kidnapping track me OTT hi lagega...

People still thinking Agar Dua ki itni fikar hai itna aggressive ho jata hai phir Ghazal se kaise pyaar karega πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And yes ek tweet aisa bhi tha ke Haider kab Dua ko Shaurya ki tarah pyaar karega jaise shaurya anokhi se karta tha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚