Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LookatTheStars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: awahnee

Lagta hai bohot saare negative dms aye hain πŸ˜† but I kind of agree with this. People talk behind your back no matter what. Its on you how much you get affected by it. My comment is not for Deba, I know every person is different…I believe keep doing good work and eventually the people talking trash will shut their mouth

https://instagram.com/stories/karanvirsharma/2983072309259358287?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Ye to lag rha Kvians k liye hπŸ˜†

Edited by LookatTheStars - 1 years ago
awahnee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LookatTheStars

Hona bhi chahiyeπŸ˜†

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LookatTheStars

you know how kvians will interpret this, "See KV is also saying, ignore the -vity, we cannot clean every ones mind. If anyone says -ve about KV or Aditi, we will not entertain them, we will ignore them.. Disclaimer: Note in small letters -- this doesn't apply to bashing Deba, please continue to bash her when ever you get chance"

πŸ˜†

Chrisevanfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

you know how kvians will interpret this, "See KV is also saying, ignore the -vity, we cannot clean every ones mind. If anyone says -ve about KV or Aditi, we will not entertain them, we will ignore them.. Disclaimer: Note in small letters -- this doesn't apply to bashing Deba, please continue to bash her when ever you get chance"

πŸ˜†

Bold - πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chrisevanfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

She looks so pretty in initial episodes. This looks suits her. In this train episode Deba n KV both are looking so good.

https://instagram.com/stories/debattama_sah/2983082991268323985?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Edited by Chrisevanfan - 1 years ago
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diya_snow

You explained it beautifully and perfectly πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes yahi main kehna chahti thi but not good in words so nahi keh payi...

Problem is it's ITV so yaha Dua ka POV hoga ...how it's unfair and all...I agree it's unfair but it will be more unfair if she still stay with Haider ye jante hue ke he is in love with someone else.....

Some love stories start after marriage but most of the time in arrange marriage it's habit only .....

Thank you...main na sharma gayi..

If Dua gets out of Haider's life that will be a treat to watch on ITV but the reality is that ITV doesn't have guts to show such things .

It's not that arrange marriages are only stuck to habits but after a point of time couples do realise that they have fallen in love..certain things between the couples do strike a chord ....vibes do match and eventually love does happen.

divine_16 thumbnail
Where was she going.??Such a minimal make up and that bindi and small jhumka....she looks so good! She looks extra pretty with that small bindi.
divine_16 thumbnail

It's my fav too...I wanted Anokhi to wear ths dress in college but her look changed in Chandigarh....even her hairstyle is good ....Shaurya never saw her na in ths look .....wish Shakhi Kapurthala me akele milte...kuch to scenes daal dete like typical ITV...

I loved the simple suits she wore in Kapurthala and those hairstyle suited her so well.
divine_16 thumbnail

Zee5 walo ke reels ke caption dekh ke lagta inka alag hi chal raha...Haider Dua ka pyaar Paak hai ....beyhadh pyaar karta hai Haider ....bhai Agar itna pyaar hai to Ghazal se kya karega nafrat ?

Channel khud hi confused hai...lagta hai PH ne story nahi bataya ya phir PH ne story change kar dii πŸ€”πŸ€”

Pata chala kisi aur reason se shaadi karna chahte....

Zee5 alag hi tangent pe hai...Haider dusri tangent pe hai aur hum viewers koi aur tangent pe hai.πŸ˜†Jokes apart...when I went thru the reels of Zee ....I was like ...kya Zee5 pe kya different RSHD chal raha hai ??πŸ˜†Haider ne toh show mein clearly bola Dua uskey "adat" hai...

Yeh serial nahi confusion ka pitara hai...πŸ˜†

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

they are keeping both options open, true love for Dua and falling in love with Ghazal because Dua is just a habit. Depending on audience reaction they will write the story and serve us the gourmet mealπŸ˜†

Aisa hai toh I'm going to submit a petition to make Ghazal and Haider a couple..Dua ke liye koi aur dhoond loπŸ˜†