Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I loved this outfit of Deba...it was simple but she looked so pretty...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CllQrOyAU37/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

awahnee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LookatTheStars

Aare this person is copying what we r discussing hereπŸ˜†..read whole thread!

I agree😁😁 this person is stalking our cc. Most of her tweets resonate what is discussed here. Accha hai na koi toh sach baat bol raha hai tt pe.

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: divine_16

Vidya if u see this concept of a marraige being "adat" and no love existing in it and then one fine day the man realises the true meaning of love and how beautiful it is ...that do sound a very sensitive and complicated issue to be addressed. The man might have married a girl bcoz of family's choice or out of any majboori and it is not necessary that he will fall in love with that girl with the oassage of time. And moreover when a man begins to stay with a girl for so many years of marraige it slowly becomes a habit for him to stay with her and a sense of care,understanding ,being compassionate begins to develop. But if suddenly he comes across a girl who kind of matches with the vibes he wants to feel ...his heart craved for then it's not unnatural to fall in love after marraige.Yep...the married girl may be during this period fall in love with him but the thing is she will be devastated.The man may feel guilty of falling in love with another girl but can't help it!! Such things will arise and are very delicate and complicated issues and really require a very matured way of dealing with it .It can turn out to be good watch.But honestly such subjects are not for ITVs rather for web.

You explained it beautifully and perfectly πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes yahi main kehna chahti thi but not good in words so nahi keh payi...

Problem is it's ITV so yaha Dua ka POV hoga ...how it's unfair and all...I agree it's unfair but it will be more unfair if she still stay with Haider ye jante hue ke he is in love with someone else.....

Some love stories start after marriage but most of the time in arrange marriage it's habit only .....

diya_snow thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

I loved this outfit of Deba...it was simple but she looked so pretty...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CllQrOyAU37/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

It's my fav too...I wanted Anokhi to wear ths dress in college but her look changed in Chandigarh....even her hairstyle is good ....Shaurya never saw her na in ths look .....wish Shakhi Kapurthala me akele milte...kuch to scenes daal dete like typical ITV...

diya_snow thumbnail

Zee5 walo ke reels ke caption dekh ke lagta inka alag hi chal raha...Haider Dua ka pyaar Paak hai ....beyhadh pyaar karta hai Haider ....bhai Agar itna pyaar hai to Ghazal se kya karega nafrat ?

Channel khud hi confused hai...lagta hai PH ne story nahi bataya ya phir PH ne story change kar dii πŸ€”πŸ€”

Pata chala kisi aur reason se shaadi karna chahte....

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diya_snow

Zee5 walo ke reels ke caption dekh ke lagta inka alag hi chal raha...Haider Dua ka pyaar Paak hai ....beyhadh pyaar karta hai Haider ....bhai Agar itna pyaar hai to Ghazal se kya karega nafrat ?

Channel khud hi confused hai...lagta hai PH ne story nahi bataya ya phir PH ne story change kar dii πŸ€”πŸ€”

Pata chala kisi aur reason se shaadi karna chahte....

they are keeping both options open, true love for Dua and falling in love with Ghazal because Dua is just a habit. Depending on audience reaction they will write the story and serve us the gourmet mealπŸ˜†

LookatTheStars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

they are keeping both options open, true love for Dua and falling in love with Ghazal because Dua is just a habit. Depending on audience reaction they will write the story and serve us the gourmet mealπŸ˜†

Or Aadatein badli jaa sakti h...n...it takes 21 days to form a new habit....πŸ˜‰ Though quitting an old habit takes time....Haider miya will have hard time both quitting n forming The Habit!

Edited by LookatTheStars - 1 years ago
awahnee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lagta hai bohot saare negative dms aye hain πŸ˜†

https://instagram.com/stories/karanvirsharma/2983072309259358287?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by awahnee - 1 years ago
Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diya_snow

It's my fav too...I wanted Anokhi to wear ths dress in college but her look changed in Chandigarh....even her hairstyle is good ....Shaurya never saw her na in ths look .....wish Shakhi Kapurthala me akele milte...kuch to scenes daal dete like typical ITV...

this hairstyle made her look younger I think that's why they changed in Chandigarh. In admission drama she had similar hairstyle and she looks like a kid in front of all tall people, Shaurya, Shaan, Vineet