Users

Frequent Posters

Rakhi098 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
pls update soon
Asya99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry I haven't been on IF for long. Re read the story and the parts I missed . Loved the parts. Sameer is Arhaan Arjun's brother and their parents were murdered by Sikander. Love the way ETF 's both team support each other. Waiting for Sameer Ayesha and Arjun Riya proposal. Will be waiting for next part.

riyuuu33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 14

Riya : Mujhe pata hai bhai. Aur aap isi ring se aaj Ayesha bhabhi ko propose karoge.

Saying this she winked at him while the boys looked at her shocked.....

Chotu and Shree were shocked because they never told Riya about Sameer and Ayesha while Sameer and Arjun were shocked because how she got to know about Sameer is going to propose to Ayesha. Aai and Riya were suppressing their laughter.

Riya : Kya shock laga na?

Four of them nodded their heads in trance. Riya and Aai burst out laughing.

Riya :(laughing) Aai sakle toh dekho in logo ki.

Sam :(slightly embarrassed) Riyuu tumhe kaise??

Riya : Aap logo ne toh mujhe kuch bataya nahi wo toh acha hua ki main kal Arav ko Arjun ke pass se lene aa rahi thi tab aapki baatein sunli aur phir kya maine shida jaa kar Aai se baat ki.

Chotu : Aai aapko kaise pata Ayesha ke baare mein?

Aai : Kyu tum logo ko kya laga ki mujhe kuch nahi pata. Main Aai hu tum sabki mere kis bache ki life mein kya chal raha hai mujhe sab pata hota hai. Yeh Sameer ki kya bolte ho tum log usse...ummm haan lady dabang, yeh Chotu ki 11:30 wali (Chotu got shy and look down while shree smirk) yeh Shree ki lizard sab pata hai mujhe.

Now it was time for Chotu to smirk at Shree. Shree's eyes were big like a saucer. Riya started laughing more while Aai smiled at her children. After their laughing session Riya and Aai along with Arjun throw Sameer out of the house saying that he can't come inside the house until he proposes Ayesha. Aai took Choree with herself to the market so they can buy some essential things and also to give Ariya some space with the kids.

Riya sitting in her room while Aarav was sitting in her lap. She was lost in thoughts. She was not very happy with the decision of Aai and kids going away for a long time but had to agree for their safety. She has already lost 1 whole year with Arav. She has already lost very much in her life that the thought of staying away from Arav sent shivers down her spine. She pulls Arav closer to her heart.

Riya : Sorry baby aap wapas Aai se dur jaa rahe ho aur Aai kuch bhi nahi kar paa rahi hai. Par baby Aai bhi kya kare mamu jo kar rahe hai aapki aur Soha di safety ke liye hi kar rahe hai. Aap itne din bahar reh kar Aai ko bhul mat jana.

Unknown to her a long tear escaped her eyes. Arav raised his hand and tried to wipe it.

Riya : Aww mera baby...

Riya started talking to him. Arav was responding to her with his giggles. Riya was having a great time with Arav. Meanwhile Arjun was sitting in Soha's room. He was thinking about how he will explain to Soha that she will be going to Jaipur with Aai and Arav for almost 2 months. He knew that Soha couldn't live without him. But he knew that he had to do this. Soha was sitting beside him and sorting out her best drawings to show Arjun.

Soha : Baba yeh dekho yeh wali meri favourite hai.

She said, showing him a drawing. The drawing had 8 uneven figures with the title 'My family'.

Arjun : Acha aur wo kyu?

Soha : Kyuki yeh humari family drawing hai. Is mein sab mere favourite log hai. (Showing him) yeh hai Aaji, yeh hai aap, yeh Arav, Sameer chachu, Shree and Chotu mama aur yeh hai meri sabse favourite Rii.

Arjun : Acha matlab Rii sabse favourite hai baba kyu nahi?

Soha : Kyuki baba daatate hai aur Rii galti par bhi pyaar se samjhti hai. Aapko pata hai Rii ne aaj tak mujhe kabhi nahi daata.

Arjun : Acha matlab agar main nahi hounga toh tum Rii ke saath reh logi na.

She immediately hugged him.

Soha : Rii meri favourite hai par aap mere baba ho na. Please baba aap mujhe chod kar kabhi mat jaana. Main aapke bina nahi reh sakti.

Arjun was stroking her hair. He knew it was the best time to talk about Jaipur to Soha.

Arjun : Aur agar kabhi aapko baba ko chodkar jana pada toh?

Soha : Baba main kabhi aapko chod kar jaungi hi nahi.

Arjun : (breaking the hug) Beta meri baat suno. Aapko na thode din ke liye na Baba se dur rehna hoga.

Soha :(asking him innocently) Kyu Baba Soha ne koi galti ki ??

Arjun : Naahi baala (Nahi beta) aisa kuch nahi hai. Aap toh Baba ki best beti ho.

Soha : Toh baba yeh punishment kyu?

Arjun : Beta meri baat dhyan se suno. Aapko pata haina ki Baba ek police officer hai. Aur wo bure uncle aunty ko punishment dete hai. (Soha nodded) Toh na Baba ek bure uncle ko pakadne wale hai par pata hai wo bure uncle na bahut smart hai agar unhe pata chal ki main unhe pakkad ne wala hu toh wo na meri sabse favourite cheez mujhse le lenge aur meri sabse favourite toh Soha haina. (Soha again nodded) Isliye Soha jo dur jana hoga. Aur Soha akeli thodi hogi uske saath toh Aaji aur Aru bhi honge.

Soha got up and went towards her toys without saying anything. He got upset. He was going to say something but she came back with a teddy bear in her hand and gave it to him. He looked at her being confused and asked.

Arjun : Beta yeh ??

Soha : (smiling) Baba yeh mera favourite teddy hai jab bhi aapko meri yaad aaye aap na isse hug kar lena.

Arjun just stared at her for a few seconds and then took her in a bone crushing hug.

Arjun : I will miss you baala (beta).

Soha : I will miss you too Baba.. Aap mujhe jaldi lene aana...

Arjun : I promise bacha jaise hi hum log un bad uncle pakad lenge waise hi main aapko lene aa jaunga.

Arjun and Soha started packing her bag. Rest of the day went uneventful as they spent some time together and waited for Sameer's call. But our chief was busy with chiefess. He return from his date when they were having their dinner. Looking at his face they understood that everything went well but they didn't asked as he looked a little exhaust and they had to leave for airport to drop Aai and kids. They all were outside the airport when a lady come to them Sameer nodded at her while other looked at them confused.

Sam : Yeh Suchitra hai Jaipur mein Baba sa ki security head hai aur ab se Aai aur dono bacho ki personal bodyguard.

Aai : Par beta...

Sam : Nahi aai main kuch nahi sunga. Jaipur mein aap jab bhi bahar jaoge yeh aapke saath rahe ki aap ke saaye ki tarah. (To Suchitra) Saari arrangements ho gai haina?

Suchitra : Haa Yuvraj sa sari tayari ho gai hai. Bas jaane ki deri hai.

Arjun though he understood but still he asked Sameer.

Arjun : Kaisi arrangements??

Sam : Well Aai aur bache mere private jet mein Jaipur jayenge.

Choreeri were looking at him with their jaws dropped while Arjun looked like he had hit a bullseye. Sameer ignored their reactions and gave the luggage to the butlers that came behind Suchitra. They all touched Aai's feet and hugged her.

Aai : Khush raho mere bacho and vijay bhav.

Then they one by one tooked Arav in their arms and showered him with kisses. Same was the case with Soha. At last when Soha was in Sameer's arms. She whispered something in his ears.

Soha : (whispering) Chachu mere wapas aane tak kuch aisa karna jisse Rii meri Aai ban jaye please..

Sameer looked at her and blinked his eyes. Her eyes twinkled. After an emotional farewell they returned back home and directly went to their rooms.

Next morning.

Ayesha and Liza were standing in front of Niraivagam house. Liza was looking confusingly at Ayesha.

Liza : Yeh kiska ghar hai ? Aur hum subah subah yaha kya kar rahe hai?

Ayesha : Well yeh humare chief ka ghar hai and hum yaha isliye hai kyuki sir humein apni family se Milana chahte hai.

Liza : What sachi.. Par aaj achanak family se milana. Aur sirf hum dono hi kyu. Arjun sir, Shree, Chotu, Sakshi aur Riya kyu nahi?

Ayesha : I think wo log baad mein aayenge. Mujhe toh sir ne jis time bola main tujhe lekar aa gayi chal andar chalte hai.

They opened the front gate and went towards the main door and rang the doorbell. As the door opened they saw a smiling Sameer but before they could greet each other they heard a loud shout.

Riya : Shreekant Sen aaj mein tumhe zinda nahi chodungi.

And they saw Riya running behind Shree with a rolling pin while Shree was running for his life. Chotu and Arjun were sitting and laughing at the scene.

Note :- I'm really sorry again for disappearing like this. I was so caught up. The day I last updated was my birthday and after that I went on the a 15 days family vacation. And when I returned I was shocked that one of my senior (fav) have resigned from the job and other one is going to resign and their work will be passed on to me. And while I was adjusting to it my college got started. My days was passing without me realising it. I would come back home all drained and exhaust with no energy to to think and write. This update actually took me 8 days to complete. But from next time I will try to update in regular intervals.

riyuuu33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Tagging you all here as I can't send pms.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Beautiful update dear πŸ™‚

Just loved it πŸ€—

Well to be true maa to maa he hoti hai & she knows everything going on in their children life & I am happy that everything is going to be fine

So the time has come to shift the kids & now Ariya are bit tense and emotional but somehow managed to accomplish the things

Sam too have made proper arrangements to safeguard Aai & kids & everything seems to be in control

So Aisha & Liza arrived at the house of Sam let's see about kya maza aata hai

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Riya aur Arjun kids ke jane se pehle unke saath time spend karke emotional ho rahe hai aarav and saha so cute sam unki tight security ka arrangement karta hai ayesha and liza sam ke bulane per unke ghar aaye hai dekhte hai kya reaction hoga unka ariya aur choree ko waha dekhkar fab update dear eagerly waiting for nxt and thanks for tagging me

pratyp2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lovely update....

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Loved Ariya moments with their kids... Waiting for getting soha wish complete...😍😍

Aisha and Liza are going to meet sam family aka original etf team....😍😍😍😎😎😎😎

Shrutu10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Emotional one...

Parting from your child is a tough thing...

Eager to see what their reaction

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Staying away from. U r kid is so tough

Asya99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Emotional one. Love soha Arjun and Riya aarav moments.

Take care of yourself .

Will be waiting for next one.