Handsome naags of N6

ripunjoy thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Since in today's episode it's confirmed that pratik and prathna's marriage is fake, it's a good chance to replace the lead with Kalia naag 🐱. I was rooting for shesh naag too on pratha's case but i started liking Simba (not kid anymore).

Hope we normalise naagin wedding nags 😄

I get that pratik have some fans but in regards on looks and actings, these so called sesh/Kalia/takshak are better acting and better looking than male leads.

Never have been a day when we have to root for a side character to replace for male leads but it seems colors are playing the trp game with big boss contestants and to cut costs.

Hope we see the bachelor naags to be lead in the next season if not this season 🥲❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

HAHAHA 😆 but i don't like that kaalia naag i think he has some issues with his hindi pronounciation. I am not sure if i it was my ear. He said sesh instead of shesh but i liked rithvik too 😆 he is sensible and looks mature. Even yash 😆 so now they got 8 naagmani with 8 faltu naags who cant even save their naagmani and i really hate these so called superior naags. Naa kaam ka na kaaj ka dushman screen space ka. 😆 kuch kaam ka bolthe hi nahi. Also they could have helped shesh naagins to get that payal but they preferred to watch destruction of world 😆

ripunjoy thumbnail

They should have explained how the most powerful 8 naags got defeated by some low key asurs.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ripunjoy

They should have explained how the most powerful 8 naags got defeated by some low key asurs.

i dont know what exactly they are planning looks like everyone quitting show 😆

https://twitter.com/NaaginBlockbus1/status/1597878388152504320?s=20&t=GTrnLIz4P9E-fh4EuvQNfA

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Urvashi has another show. Pratik/Amandeep didn't have much happening for them to be around..simbu is done being showpiece. I bet they were trying to ask simba to stay back but he declined this time. Maheku is coming back. Teju is stuck being naagin for now. Will see what happens in december.