New PROMO: Bapodra Chawl Is Sold??

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Naya promo dekha?

Why the new character is so much interested in buying the Bapodra Chawl?

https://twitter.com/sabtv/status/1595661332002779137

😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya1994 thumbnail

Thanks for sharing πŸ€—

Are they going to introduce any 3rd angle between #AshDeep or it is something else?πŸ€”

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Thanks for sharing πŸ€—

Are they going to introduce any 3rd angle between #AshDeep or it is something else?πŸ€”

I really hope it has nothing to with third angles with anyone. 

Corruption, manipulation, everything reflecting the true state of society is fine. 

But giving relationship issues in one that is yet to even reach its potiential will be damaging both for the couple and give heartbreak to the viewers too.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Thanks for sharing πŸ€—

I feel the new character is here as 3rd angle 

But I really hope this isn't the scene

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Let's see... Seems like some high voltage drama. πŸ˜ˆ

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I feel the new character is here as 3rd angle 

But I really hope this isn't the scene

Yepp. Since she bought their office too, could be a possible future storyline surrounding her liking Ashwin πŸ˜•

Poor AshDeep πŸ’”

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Let's see... Seems like some high voltage drama. πŸ˜ˆ

This fire should not burn any relationship down πŸ™ˆ

Bas itna sa khwaab hai.

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

I really hope it has nothing to with third angles with anyone. 

Corruption, manipulation, everything reflecting the true state of society is fine. 

But giving relationship issues in one that is yet to even reach its potiential will be damaging both for the couple and give heartbreak to the viewers too.

This is the lowest, most clichΓ©d, and most uncreative thing makers could do to this show. Making it a love triangle would divert all the focus from main theme of the show to only one thing. It might attract some new viewers, but will be damaging in the long run. I hope they never go into that direction. Makers usually end up ruining the essence of the characters and their love with the third angles. 

suet thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Interesting Deepti suspended. I was hoping for Ashwin 's suspension. Let's see how the story moves forward. Looks like some back story from tomorrow 's precap. And let 's see how Rashi's adopt a parent project takes a turn. I was eagerly waiting for this project to move forward.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Metamorphosis

This is the lowest, most clichΓ©d, and most uncreative thing makers could do to this show. Making it a love triangle would divert all the focus from main theme of the show to only one thing. It might attract some new viewers, but will be damaging in the long run. I hope they never go into that direction. Makers usually end up ruining the essence of the characters and their love with the third angles. 

Absolutely agree! Hope for the best, and that they steer clear from any such direction πŸ‘πŸΌ