Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10: 26th Nov, 2022- Episode Discussion Thread

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread.

- Keep the discussion limited to the show

Do not bring contestant's personal lives/history in this thread.

Do not bring other shows in this thread.

- Comparison won't be allowed as per the forum rules. So better keep the discussion limited to individual performances.

- You are not allowed to spam this thread. Only healthy discussion will be entertained.

Do not post any social media content to the EDT, whether that is tweets, IG updates, articles, or any other form of SM content. Use the social media thread, ATs, or main forum for such discussions.

- As this show involve celebs, your views are bound to differ from others as everyone will support their favourite celebs. Having said that please refrain from insulting or using derogatory words against any contestant/anchor. However you are free to criticize provided it falls under constructive criticismLearn to ignore and use report button when you see someone crossing his/her limit.

- For additional rules please read the rules.

- For any assistance or complaint contact the DT of the forum.

Tags: Sutapasima

Edited by Armu4eva - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail

Finally finals are here...

Ayushman 

_____

Ruby's dance was looking gorgeous with lovely lifts but I feel legwork was missing.😳

Score - 

10 each = 30 

______

Gunjan high energy act. Nicely choreographed 😆

Score - 

10 each = 30

______

Gash, really lovely act and some great solo bits..

Score - 30

Aww lovely dance with Madhuri & Gashmeer

______

Faisu... Lovely act. His expressions have gotten so good. Nice coordination❤️ the lifts were a bit unclean but nice.

Score - 27

______

Sriti, nice act. her moves are quite clean. Quite intense

Score- 26 (8 by Madz, 9 each by Kjo & Nora)

______

Nishant act. Good energetic dancing. Lovely expressions. 

Score- 30 

_____

"Sahi hai" coin to Sriti & Vivek

"Dancing Diva on JDJ" title to Rubina 

Edited by Armu4eva - 1 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Fahmaan on the Jhalak show. Compliments Gashmeer for his dancing.

He says he is nervous to dance with Gash. Cute

Butterscotch11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Rubina Sanam - something was off in her act. It didn't feel like a finale act. Not at all did she deserve 30 and that purrfect. She has done way better performances than this.

PS - off topic bt Ruby's lipstick shade was really nice.

Gashmeer Romsha- really nice smoothly done act. For me it was the best act of today.

Gunjan Tejas - same old monotonous dancing on different song. Middle portion was nicely done though. And that judge part was very cute.

Faisal vaishu- except for 1-2 messed up lifts, whole act was really good. Both were looking so good today. Not to forget, Faisal has really come a long way. Such splendid growth he had in this show.

Sriti Vivek - It was more of an act than dance.Sriti's expressions were bang on from the start. But it was not like a finale act. How I wish Vivek would've chosen a different tadakta bhadakta song. Though it deserved a 27 but since judges are always critical of her performances so it's understandable.

She was looking great today.

Nishant anuradha - really good energetic finale act. Nice energy overall.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Rubina: Act was fine not out class. She was looking good but did not deserve 30 

Gunjan: Again same dance style, I so wish to see some versatility from their side but ...  

Gashmeer: Full on powerpacked performance 

Faisu: Nice performance, shown good growth 

Nishant: Full energy performance 

Sriti: I liked this act, they should have done this kinda act before and that fire play wala act on finale

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Rubina-sanam --- speech was OTT. Coming to the act, Rubina was somewhat conscious at times. Steps were performed in a clumsy way. At times, felt it was overdone & overexpressed (facial wise). It felt unlike a finale act. 

Gunjan-Tejas -- It was okay-okay performance. There were movements which went off sync. The "nam nam nam.." which is performed in bit slo-mo bit was clumsy. Even with the fast beats, it felt off sync & low in energy. Dance style and certain movements did feel repetitive at times also. 

Gashmeer-Romsha-- Steps matched the beat. 👍 Lol, I loved that duo walk on the instrumental 😆so funny yet light-hearted. GM gave good expressions. Solo part was nice, but felt it was going bit off beat at times maybe because the beats were bit fast or something. Nonetheless, it was a good solo because GM performed and expressed so well. Ending was on point!👍🏼

Faisal-Vaishnavi -- I liked the outfit colors. Expressions were nice but at times Faisal looked tired at times. His knee spins were nice. I did liked the creativity in the hip-hop version of the dhoom tara. Lifts were off at times.

Sriti-Vivek -- Both expressed nice. More of theatrical performance than dancing at times. Outfit colors were nice. Sometimes felt bit low in energy at times. 26-27 is an apt score. 

Nishant-Anuradha -- Expressions were nice! Highly energetic act. Small places were off sync or movements wasn't performed to clarity unless the step was specified at those points, not sure.