Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

That is why they say ignorance is bliss.. But then u need to be aware too... to avoid accidents due to ignorance.. It's a tricky thing to know where to stop.

Like when i came to know about dark web and deep web, i was curious but i controlled my curiosity ki us gali jaana hi nahi....

People would think these are conspiracies.. but how will they deflect videos. They don't just stop at having sex.. blood rituals stuff is far worse and you are right ignorance is bliss.

Around that time I was new user on telegram, didn't realise that app was auto saving those photo n videos on my phone. Later on I had to go for phone cleanup.

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Yes, and that's MY responsibility. No one gets to tell me not to do foolish things as long as it doesn't harm other people.

Or where would it stop? Mandatory exercise? Clothing police like in Iran? Outlawing hair dye? Outlawing premarital sex? Making affairs punishable with jail time? Outlawing literature that's deemed unacceptable? Jail time for authors who write outside the mainstream? Outlawing blasphemy? Outlawing atheism? Outlawing journalism which criticizes the state?

No way.

Adult sentient humans should not be restricted from doing anything as long as it doesn't impact others physically or materially.

What if u are not responsible or sensible enough and ur uncontrollable behaviour is sure to negatively affect others eventually? Should we wait till it happens? Let allow freedom to keep guns in schools or universities. Cos unless someone is hurt or affected it's no one else's responsibility to put a break on such activities.

Also there needs to be a balance between accelerator and brake. Both are necessary but too much of both is bad and unproductive.

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 1 years ago
1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

People would think these are conspiracies.. but how will they deflect videos. They don't just stop at having sex.. blood rituals stuff is far worse and you are right ignorance is bliss.

Around that time I was new user on telegram, didn't realise that app was auto saving those photo n videos on my phone. Later on I had to go for phone cleanup.

Haan re there's lot of dark stuff going on in the world. When i first watched the movie hostel i found it unbelievable but then later came to know about that actually happening on dark web ... Plus snuff films 😰

Zeal17 thumbnail

So it wasn't just Balenciaga but a collaboration with Adidas.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Keep getting worse.

https://twitter.com/curioslight/status/1596812625517498368?s=19

I wish this thread had more reach rather then lying in a dungeon. People gotta be aware about it.