Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1248410 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

After that Whitehouse blackout and Twitter not allowing to post the details.. there was a telegram account I followed which was giving all details. It got so worse I couldn't keep that telegram account and unfollowed it. I guess it's better to be unknown about these things.. too much awareness also makes one crazy.

Could u please educate me about Whitehouse blackout? I seem to be living under a rock

1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Could u please educate me about Whitehouse blackout? I seem to be living under a rock

Apparently, some QAnon theory.

Thanks to crazies like them, the very real problem of Epsteins and Weinsteins and grooming of children will get dismissed as right-wing conspiracy theory.

The idiots involved in the campaign clearly were trying to equate this with equal rights campaign for LGBT community. Next horizon: pedophile rights. Oops. Minor-attracted persons' rights.

How is this difficult to understand?

Consensual adult human relationships: no one else's business.

Not consensual or unable to give consent on account of age, mental status (child or health issues or not human) or power differential? A frigging CRIME.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Apparently, some QAnon theory.

Thanks to crazies like them, the very real problem of Epsteins and Weinsteins and grooming of children will get dismissed as right-wing conspiracy theory.

The idiots involved in the campaign clearly were trying to equate this with equal rights campaign for LGBT community. Next horizon: pedophile rights. Oops. Minor-attracted persons' rights.

How is this difficult to understand?

Consensual adult human relationships: no one else's business.

Not consensual or unable to give consent on account of age, mental status (child or health issues) or power differential? A frigging CRIME.

Left, for me, is like a car without brakes...

Brakes are extremely necessary otherwise total unrestrained freedom will lead to major accidents sooner or later....

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 1 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

There are child sex trafficking tunnels and bunkers below the White House that lead to the Capitol where Members of Congress frequently sexually abused children.

1123225 thumbnail

Left, for me, is like a car without brakes...

Brakes are extremely necessary otherwise total unrestrained freedom will lead to major accidents sooner or later....

Freedom should not be restricted.

But your freedom stops where my nose begins.

Doing something to someone without consent or to someone who cannot consent is not freedom. It's a crime.

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Freedom should not be restricted.

But your freedom stops where my nose begins.

Doing something to someone without consent or to someone who cannot consent is not freedom. It's a crime.

I beg to differ.

Freedom is to eat as much as u want. But sensibility or brakes is to not overeat or the nose most affected would be yours only.

1248410 thumbnail

There are child sex trafficking tunnels and bunkers below the White House that lead to the Capitol where Members of Congress frequently sexually abused children.

Although i do not believe this but i do believe anything is possible..... So i won't be too shocked if even this were true 😒

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Although i do not believe this but i do believe anything is possible..... So i won't be too shocked if even this were true 😒

Yr I saw the photos videos(not from Whitehouse tunnels) post this revelation but depression ho jaata tha dekh ke. What n why they were doing that to kids 🤢

1248410 thumbnail

Yr I saw the photos videos(not from Whitehouse tunnels) post this revelation but depression ho jaata tha dekh ke. What n why they were doing that to kids 🤢

That is why they say ignorance is bliss.. But then u need to be aware too... to avoid accidents due to ignorance.. It's a tricky thing to know where to stop.

Like when i came to know about dark web and deep web, i was curious but i controlled my curiosity ki us gali jaana hi nahi....

1123225 thumbnail

I beg to differ.

Freedom is to eat as much as u want. But sensibility or brakes is to not overeat or the nose most affected would be yours only.

Yes, and that's MY responsibility. No one gets to tell me not to do foolish things as long as it doesn't harm other people.

Or where would it stop? Mandatory exercise? Clothing police like in Iran? Outlawing hair dye? Outlawing premarital sex? Making affairs punishable with jail time? Outlawing literature that's deemed unacceptable? Jail time for authors who write outside the mainstream? Outlawing blasphemy? Outlawing atheism? Outlawing journalism which criticizes the state?

No way.

Adult sentient humans should not be restricted from doing anything as long as it doesn't impact others physically or materially.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago