Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

austen-eliot thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Veesam

It’s not disgusting to state one’s opinions. It’s purely light hearted opinion. The first line in your statement is absolutely unnecessary. You like Akshara, we don’t like her.
I guess everyone here has right to state their opinions in a respectful way. I was always wondering being a silent reader why all the topics are in single point of view… and name callings of some actress are being encouraged.. just because she’s playing the character she was given..now I came to know that Akshara fans doesn’t encourage and call other discussions disgusting. So no one is posting topics in this forum.

Very true.

austen-eliot thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

very true..so Arohi felt she always had to prove herself as her family background was not good enough for the goenkas 🤷🏻‍♀️…but what irritated me the most recently was the way akshara was trying her most to break up Neil and Arohi..I mean like really 😡…what kind of sister is she

What is amazing about Akshu's behavior is that at first she used to unnecessarily slave after Aarohi inspite of being constantly pushed away.. Now she has turned into her worst enemy.. If the love for her sister at first was genuine, then it wouldn't have taken this turn. It wasn't like Akshu didn't know of Aarohi's selfishness and insecurities..but she kept ignoring it and just indirectly pushing her to be worse. But from the moment she remorselessly ran off with Abhimanyu on Aarohi's wedding day, she has just been increasingly mean and hateful towards her.. Even if the reasoning is that it's bcz now she has seen Aarohi's true colors(which I don't believe, bcz she always knew how Aarohi was) I don't think a person who has the soft and loving nature which Akshu is supposed to have will start behaving like this without once trying to reason with her and talk to her about her problematic behavior. Akshu's love for Aarohi has always seemed to me to be fake and a pretense.. I think it's Akshu whose true colors are now being revealed vis a vis her sister. Also her brother..the way she let him suffer over the Anisha drama bcz Abhi had surgery.. So she basically let her brother's life be destroyed.. Then she steps in and helps him run away and makes a show of saving him along with her dear Abhi..who is another crappy two-faced person. They really are a perfect couple. They complement each other perfectly in their hypocrisy and pretension.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: austen-eliot

What is amazing about Akshu's behavior is that at first she used to unnecessarily slave after Aarohi inspite of being constantly pushed away.. Now she has turned into her worst enemy.. If the love for her sister at first was genuine, then it wouldn't have taken this turn. It wasn't like Akshu didn't know of Aarohi's selfishness and insecurities..but she kept ignoring it and just indirectly pushing her to be worse. But from the moment she remorselessly ran off with Abhimanyu on Aarohi's wedding day, she has just been increasingly mean and hateful towards her.. Even if the reasoning is that it's bcz now she has seen Aarohi's true colors(which I don't believe, bcz she always knew how Aarohi was) I don't think a person who has the soft and loving nature which Akshu is supposed to have will start behaving like this without once trying to reason with her and talk to her about her problematic behavior. Akshu's love for Aarohi has always seemed to me to be fake and a pretense.. I think it's Akshu whose true colors are now being revealed vis a vis her sister. Also her brother..the way she let him suffer over the Anisha drama bcz Abhi had surgery.. So she basically let her brother's life be destroyed.. Then she steps in and helps him run away and makes a show of saving him along with her dear Abhi..who is another crappy two-faced person. They really are a perfect couple. They complement each other perfectly in their hypocrisy and pretension.

Aarohi is and will always be Akshara abuser and we never blame the victim of abuse
Edited by Midnightsorrow - 1 years ago
Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Akshara’s panic attacks are because of the guilt as she’s the indirect cause of sirat’s death. Both aarohi and Akshara were kids. If one lose mother because of the other .. I don’t except aarohi to be so forgiving and naturally developed hate towards Akshara.On the top of that Akshara’s hypocritical nature added more fuel when they grown up.

Whereas aarohi’s depression is clearly,purely,completely because of Akshara and abhi. They didn’t even regret once for what they had done and was shown it’s ok to do such things.

Lmao wtf Akshu is not the indirect cause of Sirat's death. 😂 she was killed off because the audience hated her character and the CVs were stupid for showing her have the same face as Naira and getting together with Karthik. It also proved just how much Karthik loved his Naira.🙄

Sirat was annoying and now her daughter is annoying. Nice. Great values, Sirat Maa.

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Aarohi maybe instigating Neel … what about Akshara ?? Isn’t she doing the same ? Isn’t she instigating Abhi against aarohi? Aarohi Akshara both are flawed characters.. no one is correct in the latest tracks happening in Birla house.. manjari is true.. Akshara being mature has to handle the situation carefully.

she is nt instigating, she is stating the facts .

Instiation is when person tell you things which dont exist in reality but are told to gaslit the situation or relationships.

Why akshra said abt arohi is true as she is the one who keep ranting saga sautela BS

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: austen-eliot

akshara always looks fake to me..because of the actress who was pure evil in barrister babu..so I can’t find her sincere at all in this positive akshara role 😂.. akshara was never a good big sister..someone who could guide Arohi and be a role model for her like how big sisters are in real life.. akshara definitely failed in the big siste role ..and it’s sad how these makers are wasting a character like Arohi.. they could have given her an amazing love story , show her become birla hospitals top doctor ..but I suppose as they didn’t make her nairas daughter they won’t show this 🤷🏻‍♀️