Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Well it’s so useless and disgusting to see this discussion where 2 or 3 fans of jharu supporting her practical and psychotic behaviour

She is just a character which is designed in d negative way and definitely people will hate it

Well there r many ekta’s vamps who people hate d most and they themselves will receive d review and opinion of people calmly

U people love jharu and we hate her character that’s it

Glorifying her psychotic character in d name of being practical is totally wrong

Many of d Abhira fans trolled abhi’s And akshu’s behaviour many times during many tracks. Our leads r having flaws and definitely no one r glorifying them

Veesam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995

Well it’s so useless and disgusting to see this discussion where 2 or 3 fans of jharu supporting her practical and psychotic behaviour

She is just a character which is designed in d negative way and definitely people will hate it

Well there r many ekta’s vamps who people hate d most and they themselves will receive d review and opinion of people calmly

U people love jharu and we hate her character that’s it

Glorifying her psychotic character in d name of being practical is totally wrong

Many of d Abhira fans trolled abhi’s And akshu’s behaviour many times during many tracks. Our leads r having flaws and definitely no one r glorifying them

It’s not disgusting to state one’s opinions. It’s purely light hearted opinion. The first line in your statement is absolutely unnecessary. You like Akshara, we don’t like her.
I guess everyone here has right to state their opinions in a respectful way. I was always wondering being a silent reader why all the topics are in single point of view… and name callings of some actress are being encouraged.. just because she’s playing the character she was given..now I came to know that Akshara fans doesn’t encourage and call other discussions disgusting. So no one is posting topics in this forum.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I watched yesterday's epi but i have not yet watched not sure what happend in today's epi. My pov is based on yesterday's epi only.

The reason why akshu knows that it's arohi's doing is because of following reason.

1. The diaglogue where neil said aap sage hai toh saara hak aap hi ke pass hai ? Neil had so much respect for abhi. He even went against harsh and was about leave house for abhi but this dialogue i never expected from him. Which definitely gives a hint that its not his thoughts.

2. Neil also said something like apna paraya which usually arohi uses to convince others.

3. When akshu told arohi if now she is satisfied by putting fire between brother the sudden response arohi had was didn't you put the fire between me and bade papa. Usually if some one is innocent their response would why will i do that.but here she had to take revenge and she took.

These are enough to make any one understand that arohi is behind all this.

If i have missed somethi g from today epi then my pov may change 😆 i hardly have any hopes from the writers. I watch on and off basis now.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aarohi isn't even flaw she's blackhearted and how is Akshu jealous? Akshu always wish her well and ready to celebrate her success. Akshu profession is completely different and Akshu already said she's happy the way she is.

Akshu is a victim of Aarohi abuse and we don't blame victims and ask them to support their abuser just because Aarohi is a woman doesn't give her a free pass here.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I watched yesterday's epi but i have not yet watched not sure what happend in today's epi. My pov is based on yesterday's epi only.

The reason why akshu knows that it's arohi's doing is because of following reason.

1. The diaglogue where neil said aap sage hai toh saara hak aap hi ke pass hai ? Neil had so much respect for abhi. He even went against harsh and was about leave house for abhi but this dialogue i never expected from him. Which definitely gives a hint that its not his thoughts.

2. Neil also said something like apna paraya which usually arohi uses to convince others.

3. When akshu told arohi if now she is satisfied by putting fire between brother the sudden response arohi had was didn't you put the fire between me and bade papa. Usually if some one is innocent their response would why will i do that.but here she had to take revenge and she took.

These are enough to make any one understand that arohi is behind all this.

If i have missed somethi g from today epi then my pov may change 😆 i hardly have any hopes from the writers. I watch on and off basis now.

Didnt she complain to BP about Kairav & Akshu during Valentine's Day too? That cause him of an heart attack, and now again she did the same.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veesam

How can anyone forget the fact that arohi lost her mother because of Akshara? How can anyone forget the fact that Akshara and abhi cheated aarohi in the name of marriage? How can anyone forget the fact that Akshara ran away with aarohi’s fiancé leaving aarohi in mandap with bridal attire?

How can anyone act forgiving/ nice after what Akshara had done ? On the top of that , makers whitewashed Akshara so much that they are trying to show it’s ok to cheat with sister's fiancé and by doing that one can become good and mahaan.

Anyways the topic is not Akshara vs aarohi.. why the makers are showing whatever the lead characters does is right these days? Not only this show.. 2-3 remakes from the same channel is doing same.. white washing lead characters… in some ,making 3rd angle as lead and showing whatever they do is right..

Now a child is responsible for someone death wow you actually saying Akshu kill Sirat? When everyone know Sirat death was an accident.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Innocent are people who are kept in the dark like Malini for example from Imlie was innocent she didn't know anything and was turn negative later to justify the leads Aarohi was bad from the beginning she's not innocent she dig her own whole and fall right into it, it's her own karma for abusing and harassing Akshu in that whole track even after Akshu came out just 1 day of discharge from a deadly accident she was abusing Akshu some doctor she is already fail at that job.

Akshu was ready to even confess but Aarohi emotionally blackmailed her doing sucide drama.

Edited by Midnightsorrow - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Midnightsorrow

Didnt she complain to BP about Kairav & Akshu during Valentine's Day too? That cause him of an heart attack, and now again she did the same.

Yes she always does everything behind the back. The only thing she want in life is to show akshu her place. Sirat's dearh was a just a excuse for her. I saw some epi when akshu and arohi were kids i dont remember correctly but Arohi was jealous before Sirat's death too. She never liked sharing her mom with akshu eventhough she stayed with her for so long. She always felt sirath loved akshu more.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Yes she always does everything behind the back. The only thing she want in life is to show akshu her place. Sirat's dearh was a just a excuse for her. I saw some epi when akshu and arohi were kids i dont remember correctly but Arohi was jealous before Sirat's death too. She never liked sharing her mom with akshu eventhough she stayed with her for so long. She always felt sirath loved akshu more.

She was, read this. Also before she found out about them being sisters. https://twitter.com/pyaarlesshoe/status/1594945866905026561?s=46&t=2mqzJ6Uu3Mm696Nc4JRZXA
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

i seriously laugh at her 😆 she studied and got mbbs but still what she is doing. She had bcome typical devrani character who plans and plots against jhatani . The bond shared between parth's wife and akshu is far better than arohi and akshu.

Akshu takes care of the kid whenever parth's wife is busy. I hope they don't make arohi to hurt shivam because of jealousy and to put a blame on akshu. I feel she might do that considering now if she get to know akshu can not concieve she can make it look like akshu did it because of jealousy 😵thats why i am avoiding the show now.

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago