Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veesam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Dheeli_Nagin

Hey TM what do you think is the future of the show?

will it survive?

Well, the latest trp ratings already answered your question I guess. Even with strong abhira romance it’s 2.2, which is considered as less for prime time slot. Some people already got bored of the abhira romance (my age group I can say). Nothing against the actors.. I’m watching Harshad from tereliye days.. bepannah was the favourite show.

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Definitely it will survive with this trps

Like yrkkh seasons this too have huge fan base and couple chemistry is awesome

And in this season they added toxicity too which most of d viewers r watching(or else a show like ghum gets low trps)people watch for drama romance which they r showing

And 2.2 is a very good trp and it’s always in top5

They r getting stagnant trp

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Veesam

Well, the latest trp ratings already answered your question I guess. Even with strong abhira romance it’s 2.2, which is considered as less for prime time slot. Some people already got bored of the abhira romance (my age group I can say). Nothing against the actors.. I’m watching Harshad from tereliye days.. bepannah was the favourite show.

Wasnt trp even worst with no romance and just drama? Anisha track and separation are an example which means the audience do want the leads together for gen 3 separation doesn't work.
Veesam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dheeli_Nagin

mai dek rahi thi kya sirf mera opinion hi aisa hai. The 1st two generations got stable trps of above 3 atleast for a few weeks this generation failed to do that 😕

Also, this generation only has online hype by fans not neutrals like previous generation. I wanted a proper love story but all we got is Maggie noodle love story with cringe romance and a hero who drops his shirt at the drop of a hat. These things drove away loads of people my mom who used to watch the show till confession stopped watching cuz of the inane story line and moronic leads 😑

It might still do well if the sharpen up the plot but I don't think it will happen.

A newly launched show faltu is getting equal trps as rishta they can easily axe this replace it with a lesser budget show and it won't make any difference

Exactly! There’s no proper build up for the story.. everything happens within one week ,viewers find its hard to connect.. no character is strong… from day 1 FL feelings were not shown clearly till abhi proposes wedding to aarohi.. so akshu comes out of the bubble only when her sister is involved?is it not jealous? 😂😂😂
I still don’t understand Akshara side love story. Abhi’s feelings are atleast clear. Yes, the romance is cringe and clingy.

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Newly launched shows will get trps that’s common.

Bannichow also got high trps and now what happened with that

No point in comparing yrkkh and althu falthu

austen-eliot thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I have just stopped watching this show after trying very hard to keep going.. The way they have abused and butchered a once meaningful show is just repulsive.. But I still keep kind of updated on what goes on.. And some things become clearer and clearer in the show..

1.. Akshu is a cheap hypocrite

2..Goenka elders never really loved and accepted Aarohi as their own, always preferred Akshu over her.

3..Even the brother Kairav who was supposed to have been "like a father" to Aarohi doesn't really give a shit about her.

Nobody in that family cared whether Aarohi grew up to be a good human being.. Just feeding, clothing and keeping a roof over her head is not loving and nurturing. AAROHI WAS NEVER NURTURED LIKE AKSHU.

So we see the result.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: austen-eliot

I have just stopped watching this show after trying very hard to keep going.. The way they have abused and butchered a once meaningful show is just repulsive.. But I still keep kind of updated on what goes on.. And some things become clearer and clearer in the show..

1.. Akshu is a cheap hypocrite

2..Goenka elders never really loved and accepted Aarohi as their own, always preferred Akshu over her.

3..Even the brother Kairav who was supposed to have been "like a father" to Aarohi doesn't really give a shit about her.

Nobody in that family cared whether Aarohi grew up to be a good human being.. Just feeding, clothing and keeping a roof over her head is not loving and nurturing. AAROHI WAS NEVER NURTURED LIKE AKSHU.

So we see the result.

very true..so Arohi felt she always had to prove herself as her family background was not good enough for the goenkas 🤷🏻‍♀️…but what irritated me the most recently was the way akshara was trying her most to break up Neil and Arohi..I mean like really 😡…what kind of sister is she
Veesam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

very true..so Arohi felt she always had to prove herself as her family background was not good enough for the goenkas 🤷🏻‍♀️…but what irritated me the most recently was the way akshara was trying her most to break up Neil and Arohi..I mean like really 😡…what kind of sister is she

Atleast Neil was supportive… bhabhi shut up dialogue was the best.., Akshara definitely needed that

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Veesam

How can anyone forget the fact that arohi lost her mother because of Akshara? How can anyone forget the fact that Akshara and abhi cheated aarohi in the name of marriage? How can anyone forget the fact that Akshara ran away with aarohi’s fiancé leaving aarohi in mandap with bridal attire?

How can anyone act forgiving/ nice after what Akshara had done ? On the top of that , makers whitewashed Akshara so much that they are trying to show it’s ok to cheat with sister's fiancé and by doing that one can become good and mahaan.

Anyways the topic is not Akshara vs aarohi.. why the makers are showing whatever the lead characters does is right these days? Not only this show.. 2-3 remakes from the same channel is doing same.. white washing lead characters… in some ,making 3rd angle as lead and showing whatever they do is right..

the great abhimanyu proposing to Arohi and then deserting her at the mandap,and running way with her sister and akshara indirectly causing sirats death doesn’t matter to abhira fans because they hate Arohi..so to them akshara and abhimanyu will always be great no matter what trouble they cause and Arohi will always be blamed..so don’t both asking that question..🤷🏻‍♀️
Veesam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

the great abhimanyu proposing to Arohi and then deserting her at the mandap,and running way with her sister and akshara indirectly causing sirats death doesn’t matter to abhira fans because they hate Arohi..so to them akshara and abhimanyu will always be great no matter what trouble they cause and Arohi will always be blamed..so don’t both asking that question..🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah.. it’s being shown that whatever leads do is correct .. that’s what the whole topic is about