Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veesam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995

Well akshu is daughter of kaira(naira and karthik who r leads of d show)when she is introduced as d lead how can her brother(kairav) will be d lead???

Parallel/ one of leads like aarohi…. . not as couple.. omg 😱

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well we can see d shows where 2 sisters r there and one is female lead and another is vamp. So akshu is d female lead and they need a vamp who is arohi. That’s what she done since d childhood to harass akshu

Well if neil is not there her character would’ve ended long back.

Ok, I agree with the manjari accident incident. I think they should have explored more of what arohi was feeling and the show makes it so we don't understand her ( at least back then ). But all of that trauma that wasn't explained or explored is what created present-day arohi, so maybe it will be explored later if they want to do a redemption arc.

Regarding the cheating part, I am still not convinced. Arohi knew exactly what was going on. She also was completely aware that one misstep and abhi would drop her because he is not 100 percent for the wedding. Abhi was wrong to proposition the wedding in the first place. But Arohi should have never accepted and once she did, realized it could only end in disaster.

Veesam thumbnail

Originally posted by: lagjagale

Regarding the cheating part, I am still not convinced. Arohi knew exactly what was going on. She also was completely aware that one misstep and abhi would drop her because he is not 100 percent for the wedding. Abhi was wrong to proposition the wedding in the first place. But Arohi should have never accepted and once she did, realized it could only end in disaster.

Aarohi may knew what was going on.. but Akshara knew too.. she stayed mum and abhi proposed wedding with fake promises to aarohi n Manish and simply got away just like that.. it shouldn’t have been that simple.. this sister that sister.. no value for relationships

LoveHC thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sorry for the unsolicited response. But the reason she took pills was nowhere close to depression. She only took them because she was frustrated Abhimanyu blamed her for the card fiasco. As far as I remember Goenkas didn’t say much in Arohis defense but Akshara totally supported. And the reason why Goenkas didn’t say much was - in Aksharas words - her own karma - Her taking credit for Aksharas good deeds, constantly blaming Akshara for everything (specially mothers death when Akshara had nothing to do with it), playing pity party when all she got was love from Goenkas and Akshara. Forget reciprocating, I don’t once recollect her acknowledging how much Goenkas and Akshara loved her and pampered her😒

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Veesam

Aarohi maybe instigating Neel … what about Akshara ?? Isn’t she doing the same ? Isn’t she instigating Abhi against aarohi? Aarohi Akshara both are flawed characters.. no one is correct in the latest tracks happening in Birla house.. manjari is true.. Akshara being mature has to handle the situation carefully.

Are u arohi fan 🤣

Once in a while we see people who like to justify negative characters🤪

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Who cares if aroooo had depression ? She is a doctor treat herself .

Who asked her to get married into aksharas sasural when she can't stand akshara

Veesam thumbnail

Originally posted by: 07RB

Are u arohi fan 🤣

Once in a while we see people who like to justify negative characters🤪

Iam not anyone’s fan. Even if someone is aarohi’s fan there is nothing wrong in that.
I’m here to state my opinion on justifying/ glorifying wrong doings in the name of leads. I guess everyone here is for the same thing to state their opinions. No personal criticisms please

arch112 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She has lived with arohi n understands how she works so she knows what is Arohi’s intentions