Veesam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Aarohi maybe instigating Neel … what about Akshara ?? Isn’t she doing the same ? Isn’t she instigating Abhi against aarohi? Aarohi Akshara both are flawed characters.. no one is correct in the latest tracks happening in Birla house.. manjari is true.. Akshara being mature has to handle the situation carefully.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

What show are you watching, really? Akshara isn't instigating Abhi against Aarohi as matter of fact Abhi hates her since the beginning and was able to see through her after mandir drama he was the one who brought Akshara out of her Aaru jaap and Aarohi manipulation he was against her before Akshu. And handling situation maturely doesn't mean you should allow someone to abuse you and tolerant them everything has a limit Aarohi been abusing, harassing and bullying Akshu since childhood everyone has a right to stand up against their abuser, let's not forget Aarohi is Akshara abuser!

Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Akshara is a flawed character I agree but Aarohi isn't flawed she's black-hearted and a criminal who has no remorse for anybody but herself a child almost was about to lose his life because of her, and she was only worrying about herself and own misery and even harassed a hospital employee that day even Mahima have room for redemption at the moment but Aarohi I have seen no redemption for her.

Veesam thumbnail

I mean to say the makers are at fault here. There’s a conflict of opinion regarding Akshara n aarohi. In all the Remaining shows the female lead character is designed in a way that whatever is the right thing female lead does that, including strong characters like sai,Sandhya. In this show it’s shown as whatever female lead does is the right thing even though it’s wrong. There are many things Akshara could do in some situations which she didn’t. For example she’s the only one who knows her sister was fighting with depression. The makers should have come up with a track where she’s supporting aarohi in the treatment or something like that. Instead of that they came up with an accident track where they want to prove Akshara is mahaan. There are many such things which were scrapped under the rug.They completely made both the characters unbearable. They both are the bad examples of sisters.

Veesam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnightsorrow

What show are you watching, really? Akshara isn't instigating Abhi against Aarohi as matter of fact Abhi hates her since the beginning and was able to see through her after mandir drama he was the one who brought Akshara out of her Aaru jaap and Aarohi manipulation he was against her before Akshu. And handling situation maturely doesn't mean you should allow someone to abuse you and tolerant them everything has a limit Aarohi been abusing, harassing and bullying Akshu since childhood everyone has a right to stand up against their abuser, let's not forget Aarohi is Akshara abuser!

I’m watching “ yeh rishta kya Kehlata hai “ where Akshara is lead and aarohi is parallel lead . I posted my opinion based on today’s episode where Akshara told abhi “ Neil never does such things “ this is all aarohi’s doing. That’s the reason I didn’t want aarohi in this home. Her opinion might be true . But did she hear how aarohi manipulated Neil?? No ,right? Then how can she say such things about someone who’s newly married..Aarohi might be at fault doing such things.. but here I’m talking about Akshara… if she’s such mahaan she should have talked without taking someone’s name.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veesam

I mean to say the makers are at fault here. There’s a conflict of opinion regarding Akshara n aarohi. In all the Remaining shows the female lead character is designed in a way that whatever is the right thing female lead does that, including strong characters like sai,Sandhya. In this show it’s shown as whatever female lead does is the right thing even though it’s wrong. There are many things Akshara could do in some situations which she didn’t. For example she’s the only one who knows her sister was fighting with depression. The makers should have come up with a track where she’s supporting aarohi in the treatment or something like that. Instead of that they came up with an accident track where they want to prove Akshara is mahaan. There are many such things which were scrapped under the rug.They completely made both the characters unbearable. They both are the bad examples of sisters.

Aarohi has depression and Akshu doesn't? Akshu panic attacks are all because of Aarohi, Akshu even had to leave home for 3 years and live on her own because of Aarohi no characters in this gen had it the hard way compare to Akshu unless you actually experience how living alone for so many years with no family members by your side. Having depressions doesn't excuse abusing anyone. Why is Akshu only job should be to cure everyone trauma and depressions but herself? That is something the family has to handle, and supporting Aarohi for what? Telling her to keep abusing and bullying me because it's your depression?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Just because Aarohi is a woman doesn't make her any different from those men who abuse their wives/gf other any other girls and Akshara is a victim of abuse we don't blame and victim and tell her she should support her abuser and understand her abuser depression just because Akshu get out of it doesn't mean it doesn't trigger her anyone she even mentioned it during Neirohi tilak that she's used to Aarohi emotional blackmail.

Veesam thumbnail

How can anyone forget the fact that arohi lost her mother because of Akshara? How can anyone forget the fact that Akshara and abhi cheated aarohi in the name of marriage? How can anyone forget the fact that Akshara ran away with aarohi’s fiancé leaving aarohi in mandap with bridal attire?

How can anyone act forgiving/ nice after what Akshara had done ? On the top of that , makers whitewashed Akshara so much that they are trying to show it’s ok to cheat with sister's fiancé and by doing that one can become good and mahaan.

Anyways the topic is not Akshara vs aarohi.. why the makers are showing whatever the lead characters does is right these days? Not only this show.. 2-3 remakes from the same channel is doing same.. white washing lead characters… in some ,making 3rd angle as lead and showing whatever they do is right..

Veesam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnightsorrow

Aarohi has depression and Akshu doesn't? Akshu panic attacks are all because of Aarohi, Akshu even had to leave home for 3 years and live on her own because of Aarohi no characters in this gen had it the hard way compare to Akshu unless you actually experience how living alone for so many years with no family members by your side. Having depressions doesn't excuse abusing anyone. Why is Akshu only job should be to cure everyone trauma and depressions but herself? That is something the family has to handle, and supporting Aarohi for what? Telling her to keep abusing and bullying me because it's your depression?

Akshara’s panic attacks are because of the guilt as she’s the indirect cause of sirat’s death. Both aarohi and Akshara were kids. If one lose mother because of the other .. I don’t except aarohi to be so forgiving and naturally developed hate towards Akshara.On the top of that Akshara’s hypocritical nature added more fuel when they grown up.

Whereas aarohi’s depression is clearly,purely,completely because of Akshara and abhi. They didn’t even regret once for what they had done and was shown it’s ok to do such things.

Edited by Veesam - 1 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veesam

Akshara’s panic attacks are because of the guilt as she’s the indirect cause of sirat’s death. Both aarohi and Akshara were kids. If one lose mother because of the other .. I don’t except aarohi to be so forgiving and naturally developed hate towards Akshara.On the top of that Akshara’s hypocritical nature added more fuel when they grown up.

Whereas aarohi’s depression is clearly,purely,completely because of Akshara and abhi. They didn’t even regret once for what they had done and was shown it’s ok to do such things.

Akshu depressions were all because of Aarohi she keep yelling at Akshu, emotionally and physical abuse her not only because of Sirat guilt Akshu didn't kill Sirat it was Aarohi keep guilt tripping her. Did Aarohi ever regret Akshu being away from home because of her? Did she reject abusing Akshu? Now victims of abuse has to support and understand their abuser?