Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

Do you know why nehmat slapped ekam?

During Sangeet, Ekam was drinking alcohol. Therefore, it is not possible to determine the cause of the slap.

However, Nehmat seems outraged in this particular scene, and the other characters display shocked faces (Naaz also appears to be genuinely surprised). Hence, I don't believe that the photos played a role.

Edited by gibige - 1 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

started watch

cvs are confusing viewers making pingpong as before like at time of fatejo/jasfa.

kabhi nehmat ki chunni advait k bracelet mein atak jaati hai toh kabhi ekam ke

good that he removed braceletsmiley36 advait k line clear ho gayi

but they are showing more ekham scene and no advait scene

here role reversed advait is like tejo don't have feeling of love for anyone yet and cares for family. whereas nehmat is like fateh.

hope admat get married and they will get good storyline and cvs don't make advait 2nd angad maan. But entry of jasmine made very boring and twisted.

Wish admat, eknaaz and nikhil malika gets married eventually everyone revenge will also get completed on each other with this.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

lolz advait recognize jasso after single meeting but her own mother father couldn't recognized her in sangeet mehendi.

when mami drag nehmat for mehendi i thought they will show some rab da connection by putting A in mehendi on nehmat hand but they didn't show any thing such. may be in next epi they will show some admat connection

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

lolz advait recognize jasso after single meeting but her own mother father couldn't recognized her in sangeet mehendi.

when mami drag nehmat for mehendi i thought they will show some rab da connection by putting A in mehendi on nehmat hand but they didn't show any thing such. may be in next epi they will show some admat connection

A ka scene nahi hoga .. dono ka takkar hoga uss waqt sayad se advait ke haath ke mehendi Nehmat ko lagege..
Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

To tell u the truth i skipped since Jasmin entry.

It's kinda boring.

Rohit getting lesser scenes.

Dislike malika clinging to him

Naaz annoying like hell.

But Nikhil is cute and jovial.

Ekam is hot in devdas version 🤣🤣😜

I like watching only ekam Nikhil and advait.

The rest I skipped.

Even that mehendi scene i thought same like u but naah.

They have to show Jasmin mujra again 😟

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

started watch

cvs are confusing viewers making pingpong as before like at time of fatejo/jasfa.

kabhi nehmat ki chunni advait k bracelet mein atak jaati hai toh kabhi ekam ke

good that he removed braceletsmiley36 advait k line clear ho gayi

but they are showing more ekham scene and no advait scene

here role reversed advait is like tejo don't have feeling of love for anyone yet and cares for family. whereas nehmat is like fateh.

hope admat get married and they will get good storyline and cvs don't make advait 2nd angad maan. But entry of jasmine made very boring and twisted.

Wish admat, eknaaz and nikhil malika gets married eventually everyone revenge will also get completed on each other with this.

Love how u analysed advait as tejo and Nehmat as fateh.

They are confusing viewers.

That's why this week trp is 1.4🤣🤣👍

gibige thumbnail

https://twitter.com/bhardwajayushi7/status/1596575368088932352?s=20&t=YYN6xMEvGl_EjJaqYm6Z1g

Nehvait Marriage promo

I have uploaded a link that has the entire promo on SM thread.

gibige thumbnail

Even though there was no mehendi scene between Nehvait, makers did show the colour difference between Naaz and Mallika's mehendi. So I feel that a mehendi scene will take place between Nehvait in next week's episodes

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: gibige

https://twitter.com/bhardwajayushi7/status/1596575368088932352?s=20&t=YYN6xMEvGl_EjJaqYm6Z1g

Nehvait Marriage promo

wow

Finally wedding promo..

I'm ready for drama now😎

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: gibige

Nehvait Marriage promo

Woohoo 🥳

Dance-excited GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Word Count: 1