Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Finally get rid of cringe Sara , get another khan

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

Don’t think Kareena is talented though, in her initial movies she used to look and act horrible, super cringe but yeah now she’s beautiful.

Yeah, outsiders like Sid, Karthik, Tara, Disha are actually nothing great, so are nepo alike Tiger, Arjun, Sonam, etc. I think only nepos who actually proved their worth in the recent times are Alia and Varun, even RK had given huge disasters even after having the best directors selected for him.

I totally disagree about Kareena. She’s always been really talented. RK might’ve given disasters but his talent isn’t questionable, IMO. His career took an awful turn, that’s another story, but the man is talented for sure. He’s usually, acted well!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Many good directors are terrible actors. So there is hope 😆

Like Karan himself 😆

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Can't any of these nitwits find anything else to do with their lives ? 😆

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kar08

Can't any of these nitwits find anything else to do with their lives ? 😆

Kyun karenge, movie se pehle itni limelight exposure milti hai aur ek movie karte hi itna sara paisa phir endorsement. Normal job mai ye sab nahi milta,

Aur phir kaam inka ye ke diet pe work karo gym jao spa jao, aisi life kisko nahi chahiye

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

Every actor even khans and Big b have given flops. Does not reduced their worth.

RK is way more talented than Varun or any of his contemporaries for that matter.

I’m not saying that RK is a bad actor, but I don’t seen him being the superstar of the decade he was hyped to be, and yes I’m not saying it because of his flops or sth, the aura and confidence of a superstar is sth else, which obviously the khans Akki Hrithik have.

Varun I feel is talented, just chooses or is offered with scripts not up to his potential, he doesn’t have sleepy eyes which RK had throughput the cringe fest called ADHM 😆

Edited by SteFanSalvaTor - 1 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

No production house would currently see RK as not being a big draw. 👍🏼

With box office returns of Sanju & Brahmastra, minus Shamshera within 3.5 years, he's grossed over 1000 Crore.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

The best way to keep the nepo debate in perspective is to compare it to Box office returns.....👍🏼

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

No production house would currently see RK as not being a big draw. 👍🏼

With box office returns of Sanju & Brahmastra, minus Shamshera within 3.5 years, he's grossed over 1000 Crore.

Who are the big box office draws ?

rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Who are the big box office draws ?

As in RK ?