Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

People will give male nepo the benefit of the doubt, but not any female nepo (besides Suhana) - I have seen them all and on average the ladies look way better.

Okay ... Good to see Jhanvi, Shanaya and Ananya are not in that category đŸ¤Ł

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

People will give male nepo the benefit of the doubt, but not any female nepo (besides Suhana) - I have seen them all and on average the ladies look way better.

Anyway he's going to be big competition for Tiger. I thought they would push him in romantic movies because of his looks, but he has grown a beard that makes him look very old + he's doing a noisy masala film like Heropanti. 

I thought Agastya would go the Tiger/Ahaan route and Ibrahim would try to go the Ranbir route but it seems like they swapped. Ishaan is already stuck in the Abhay Deol niche. 

Ibrahim should be a competition to his contemporary Agastya and Aryan, no?

Tiger’s contemporary is Varun Dhawan and Sid Malhotra 

rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Ibrahim should be a competition to his contemporary Agastya and Aryan, no?

What type of genre would fit Ibrahim's debut ?

rckRadhe thumbnail

He might be better in an ACTION debut đŸ‘đŸź

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Sounds like the description of KK also đŸ‘đŸź

Yup it's same for Katrina Kaif.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

LOL. How do you know he is “talentless” already. Just b/c he’s a NepoKid doesn’t mean he has no talent. And just like insiders have a lot of talent (Kareena, Karisma, Saif, RK, Aloo etc)Just like not all outsiders have talent (looking at SidMal & Kartik A & many others) People here really need to get off their high horses about this.😆

Ibrahim seems to have good screen presence, just going off the small Reel Aloo & Co made where she played Poo & Ibrahim stood in line as a suitor, lol. He’s also very strikingly good-looking + very tall. He’ll be fine. 

Don’t think Kareena is talented though, in her initial movies she used to look and act horrible, super cringe but yeah now she’s beautiful.

Yeah, outsiders like Sid, Karthik, Tara, Disha are actually nothing great, so are nepo alike Tiger, Arjun, Sonam, etc. I think only nepos who actually proved their worth in the recent times are Alia and Varun, even RK had given huge disasters even after having the best directors selected for him. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Aryan is known to only want to work behind the scenes and nothing has been said or shown recently to suggest otherwise.  Akshay said in a recent interview that his son has no interest in movies and actually wants to be a fashion designer.  Both will benefit from their parents’ connections in the industry/Mumbai without worrying about being called nepo kids, even though they are/will be 🤷🏽‍♀️  

it’s good if Aryan wants to be behind the camera, already too much of ‘ohh my Aryan’ talks by SRK fans everywhere đŸ¤Ł

I think it’s wise if Akshay’s son doesn’t become an actor, so are Hrithik’s sons too, they are the one who are not overtly exposed and it’s nice if it remains that way. We also have Saif’s other two sons who’ll debuted after a decade maybe. 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

I dont see some important person's comment here:( they are not even tagged:( 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

Don’t think Kareena is talented though, in her initial movies she used to look and act horrible, super cringe but yeah now she’s beautiful.

Yeah, outsiders like Sid, Karthik, Tara, Disha are actually nothing great, so are nepo alike Tiger, Arjun, Sonam, etc. I think only nepos who actually proved their worth in the recent times are Alia and Varun, even RK had given huge disasters even after having the best directors selected for him. 

Every actor even khans and Big b have given flops. Does not reduced their worth. 

RK is way more talented than Varun or any of his contemporaries for that matter. 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Ibrahim is good looking and cute

Sara is either a hit (kedarnath/ atrangi re) or miss with her acting