Please give your comments on Ibrahim debut

I don't care.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Please give your comments on Ibrahim debut

Well, I mean it’s KJo so whatever 🙄.

Kayoze is also a nepo kid but as someone said above he’s been working behind the scenes and honing his craft since SOTY whereas Ibrahim has only done one AD job and that too for Karan Johar himself. I feel bad for Kayoze because I think he’s put a lot of time (ten years) and worked towards his directorial debut and perhaps deserved someone with more acting experience.

1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I saw this persons acting in SOTY. He doesn’t deserve to work in movies. 😆

Many good directors are terrible actors. So there is hope 😆

1123225 thumbnail

I'd like to know how OP knows Ibrahim is not talented though. 😆

Have you seen him act?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I saw this persons acting in SOTY. He doesn’t deserve to work in movies. 😆

I thought he was one of the better ones in the movie. His confrontation scene with Rishi Kapoor at the end was really good. But he’s on the chubby side and in today’s Bollywood he won’t get the lead hero roles. Unconventional roles would probably go to a Nawaz or a Rajkumar Rao, that’s some seriously tough competition. So he chose to work behind the scenes and he’s been working and learning his craft for the past ten years. This is a nepo kid who’s put in his time and then some.

P.S. it is also possible that he never was interested in acting and wouldn’t have pursued it regardless.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

As long as he’s not reinventing his sister’s’Tum mujhe taang karne lage ho’, he shall be harmless. Waise bhi this was expected, soon SRK and maybe Akshay’s sons will debut too.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

As long as he’s not reinventing his sister’s’Tum mujhe taang karne lage ho’, he shall be harmless. Waise bhi this was expected, soon SRK and maybe Akshay’s sons will debut too.

Aryan is known to only want to work behind the scenes and nothing has been said or shown recently to suggest otherwise. Akshay said in a recent interview that his son has no interest in movies and actually wants to be a fashion designer. Both will benefit from their parents’ connections in the industry/Mumbai without worrying about being called nepo kids, even though they are/will be 🤷🏽‍♀️

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think we should give the guy a chance without forming any judgement about him.

1252106 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

LOL. How do you know he is “talentless” already. Just b/c he’s a NepoKid doesn’t mean he has no talent. And just like insiders have a lot of talent (Kareena, Karisma, Saif, RK, Aloo etc)Just like not all outsiders have talent (looking at SidMal & Kartik A & many others) People here really need to get off their high horses about this.😆

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!! 👏👏

Edited by ruby_red - 1 years ago
1252106 thumbnail

Anyways not a fan of Ibrahim or his appearance but i hope he will fare better than his bland sister who disappointed big time after making a strong debut and then faded away after making a string of bad decisions!